April Monthly Visions: Living in the Waves of a New Ocean

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 3:32 AM

       Hi everyone,

      The April Monthly Visions Living in the Waves of a New Ocean are now up! You can read the written version here or watch the video version here.

      We are now in an entirely different energetic space from the world that existed up until the end of our most recent evolutionary cycle. Up until the end of last year it was like we were on a constant roller-coaster ride, riding the waves of energy that were showering down onto our planet. In this new cycle, the energy of these waves is of course still alive and vibrating, only now instead of predominantly feeling them as incoming from above, we are experiencing them as part of our environment. They are existing in an ocean/river like form right here on Earth, in Earth, within us and all around us.

      The Monthly Visions explains how that is manifesting for us, and also provides a few ideas as to how best you can support yourself and others through this 'new ocean'.

      *

      Also to support your process check out my recent blogs Checking your Emails from your Self which
      talks about the power of journalling, and The Car that Wouldn't Sell...until I got the Message which goes into something a lot of us are experiencing lately; having a situation not go away until we have really heard what it is trying to tell us. My car would not sell until I had greater clarity about something - ten pages of journalling later, wooshka the phone started ringing!

      *

      We have been having a very fascinating conversation about parallel lives and alternate realities on my Facebook page over the last couple of days! To join in the discussion, and receive regular energy and blog updates, please join us on Facebook or follow on Twitter.

      *

      For anyone interested in a Soul Session, I'm now taking Bookings for May. These are written downloads that go into the energy of any patterns, issues or life areas you want to shift. Once received you then respond in your own time with your thoughts and follow up questions. To book or for more info please go here
      .

      Wishing you all a wonderful April!

      Much love,

      Dana