[ANGEL] 17 Aries, The Angels of Victory through Music and Empathy

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013

      17 degrees Aries

      The Angels of Victory through Music and Empathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Barnel’

       Photo: Why Unconditional Love? Unconditional
Love is a dynamic and powerful energy that lifts us
through the most difficult times. It is available at
any moment by turning our attention to it and using
its wonderful potential to free us from our
limitations. It requires practice and intent to
allow this energy to fully permeate our daily
experience. It begins with ourselves, for without
self-love, we cannot know what true love can be. In
loving ourselves, we allow the feeling to generate
within us and then we can share it to everyone and
everything around us! That which we send out,
returns to us in greater measure. If you have not
thought about how you feel towards yourself,
physically, mentally, and emotionally, or
spiritually, we invite you to do so now. Begin the
journey that changes everything. Begin the journey
of unconditional love...

      Beloved,

      We are acquainted with the art of love and are experts in excellent practices which make one win the favor of friends and enemies of both sexes.  We give special instructions and methods in respect to the magic of sympathy.’

      Through the divine virtues of Barnel’, we inspire skills in nurturing loving relationships.

       With the skills we inspire, a person can transform any enemy into a sympathetic friend.

       We especially nurture skills of establishing sympathy.

      When you come under our influence and divine virtues of ‘Barnel’, you can use diplomacy, based on sympathy, to transform the feelings of anyone, including enemies.

        Many times  we inspire this to be done through composition and playing of divinely inspired music.

      The music of divine love is one of the most powerful agents of transformation. Music of Divine Love engages whole brain awareness in an effortless way.

      All virtues can be expressed with others through flowing divine music.

      When these virtues are the motivating influence behind composing and playing of music, music becomes one of the most powerful transformative influences in the world.

      Divine Love expressed through flowing sound is irresistibly magnetic and hypnotic in its power.

      Nerve centers and endocrine ganglia within the human body temple are enlivened with divine love, and with music that expresses divine love. These centers produce chemical substances that vibrate to the frequency of supreme happiness.

      Using the musical notes of the divine virtues of the cosmic language as spiritually inspired music guides energy safely and ecstatically through the body and awakens higher centers of consciousness.

      For this reason, we inspire warriors of love to go within and attune to inner guidance so that beautiful spontaneous compositions of music flow through from the highest states of consciousness.

      Sacred sound and music, combined with flowing divine love, is a most powerful method of establishing hypnotic, magnetic feeling states that lead to happiness with others.

      The black keys on a keyboard are the pentatonic or eastern keyscale, and stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system of deep inward meditation.

      The white keys on a keyboard are the didactic or western keyscale and stimulate the sympathetic nervous system of outward awareness.

      The body experiences naturally alternating 90 minute cycles of parasympathetic and sympathetic dominance.

      We especially inspire with clear inner guidance 90 minute compositions of music played with either the pentatonic or didactic keyscales, not mixing the two, for purposes of deep inward meditation or clear outward attunement.

      B is the virtue of Universal Life and polarity.  This virtue shines with light violet radiance. By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light recognizes the Divine in every aspect of creation, and sees that all polarities are necessary for manifestation to exist.

      The understanding of the saying, “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike” is gained. A Child of Light masters will and feeling, the electric and the magnetic energy of Creation, and thereby gains power over Life and Death.

      Flowing with feelings of the mastery of polarity, the sound of letter B is toned to musical notes of A. Universal Life has sensations of weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element of physical manifestation. It radiates through the right eye.

      A is the light blue virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  With this virtue a Child of Light gains mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, artistic talent, eloquence, and control over the beings of the air.

      With enlightenment, a person releases all imperfection for change into other states that are the highest good of all concerned. This is the loamy brown virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      R is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence, of freedom and independence from following outside authority.  This virtue shines with golden light.   With this virtue a person flows with feelings of absolute security, and has the ability to comprehend any knowledge quickly.

      N is the virtue of Supreme Happiness beyond any words to describe.  It shines with a deep red light.  The sound of letter N is toned to the musical note of A and has the sensation of coolness, for it is a virtue of the water element.

      With this virtue a person recognizes his or her own mental maturity and also the state of development of any being.  The faculty of enlightening any being is gained.

      E is the virtue of omnipresence, shining with deep purple light.  The sound of letter E is toned to the musical note of D with sensations of consciousness penetrating all, because it is a virtue of the akashic element.  The spine is formed from it.

      With this virtue a Child of Light merges individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness, or with any other being.  This virtue gives the ability of perfect communication.

      L is the virtue of all the divine virtues taken together shining with olive green light.  The sound of letter L is toned to the musical note of F and has the sensation of ease and relaxation.  It shines through the spleen.

      With this virtue a Child of Light becomes one with the splendor and majesty of The Divine, and attains true spiritual morality, vitality, and immortality.

      With these virtues we inspire many of the beautiful love songs that waft across the world, uplifting people's thoughts and feelings with sacred longing for divine companionship.

       Miracles

      Barnel’

      The virtue of the polarity of all created life,

      power to change fate,

      A and umlaut A, ae

      artistic and magical talents of the enlightened mind

      help with release of imperfection for transformation.

      This talent is expressed with

      creative ingenuity from following inner guidance,

      in devotion to serve the highest good

      and uplifts all into

      feelings of Supreme Happiness.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2014

        17 degrees Aries

[...]

        When these virtues are the motivating influence behind composing and playing of music, music becomes one of the most powerful transformitive influences in the world.

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 6
        • 1 Attachment
        • 169 KB

        17 degrees Aries

[...]

        Sacred sound and music, expressing flowing divine love, is a most powerful method of establishing hypnotic, magnetic feeling states that lead to happiness with others.

        The music of divine love is one of the most powerful agents of transformation.

        Music of Divine Love engages whole brain awareness in an effortless way.

         With the skills we inspire, a person can transform any enemy into a sympathetic friend.

         We especially nurture skills of establishing sympathy.

        We are acquainted with the art of love and are experts in excellent practices which make one win the favor of friends and enemies of both sexes.

        We give special instructions and methods in respect to the magic of sympathy.

        Through the divine virtues of Barnel, we inspire skills in nurturing loving relationships.

        When you come under our influence and divine virtues of Barnel, you can usediplomacy, based on sympathy, to transform the emotions  of anyone, including enemies.

[...]

        The white keys on a keyboard are the diatonic or western keyscale and stimulate the sympathetic nervous system of outward awareness.

        The body experiences naturally alternating 90 minute cycles of parasympathetic and sympathetic dominance.

        We especially inspire with clear inner guidance 90 minute compositions of music played with either the pentatonic or diatonic keyscales, not mixing the two, for purposes of deep inward meditation or clear outward attunement.

        B is the virtue of Universal Life and polarity.
        This virtue shines with light violet radiance.
         By meditating on this virtue, a Child of Light recognizes the Divine in every aspect of creation,
         and sees that all polarities are necessary for manifestation to exist.

        The understanding of the saying, “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike” is gained.
         A Child of Light masters will and emotion, the electric and the magnetic energy of Creation, and thereby gains power over Life and Death.

        Flowing with emotions of the mastery of polarity, the sound of letter B is toned to musical notes of A.
         Universal Life has sensations of weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element of physical manifestation.
         It radiates through the right eye.

        A is the light blue virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        With this virtue a Child of Light gains mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience,
        artistic talent, eloquence, and control over the beings of the air.

        With enlightenment, a person recognizes and then releases all imperfection for change into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.
         This is the loamy brown virtue of umlaut A, ae.

        R is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence, of freedom and independence from following outside authority.

        This virtue shines with golden light.

        With this virtue a person flows with emotions of absolute security, and has the ability to comprehend any knowledge quickly.

[...]

        emotions of Supreme Happiness.

        The result is cosmic consciousness,

        clairvoyance and the Divine Presence,

        glorifying the greatness,