Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Strength w/ Fourth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      "Find a quiet place that opens your heart and soul to the beauty within. This all-encompassing luminosity is the creative matrix for your new and renewed self" For many finding a quiet physical place may seem to be elusive yet there is that place deep inside of you that we can enter into. That still, quiet place that as you make that inner journey you will discover that you are also reconnecting not only to You but also the Earth and Spirit together. Let that inner guidance bring to you a physical place that will assist you in releasing the distractions and listening to those Divine messages deep inside of you. Set a clear set of boundaries for these are not a limitation but a means of enhancing and attuning yourself more to expand not only our awareness but your abilities as well; a freedom that the quality of life for yourself and our Earth.

      As the message touches upon below, one does not need to have reached a particular age to awaken to the archetype of the Crone/Wise Woman. When we are called to make that inner journey of the soul to those deep caverns that is apart of our embracing the teachings of the Wise Woman; The Earth Her Self and how she speaks to us through our ancestors. They who still walk beside us if we will simply Open our heart, ears and eyes to truly listen and receive what is given to impart to us. They and the Wise Women who are within our lives now that have their own richness to share if we are willing to be open and listen and receive as well. That is a mark of character and strength as well as a symbol of our passion and devotion and love.

      We are laying the foundation for not only this life but the lives to come as we make conscious choices to carry to the generation with us now and those to come. This is also apart of being a true steward and protector. Be patient with yourself as you will discover true gems of enlightenment in the process. As you open and attune yourself to this Divine Matrix you begin to see yourself new and stepping into a life full of courage, strength and love.

      You discover there is an endless supply of these from the Earth, from Spirit and all of this has been apart of you and always will be. This unconditional love is the foundation for the parting of the Veil, seeing through the illusions and living a life that is attuned to and embracing the heartbeat and soul of Our Beloved Earth for Hers. We are Spirit born into this world with the body that our Earth Mother has been apart of crafting and creating together with us. To Know Her is to Know Love and truly to Know Your Self and to Know Source, to Know Spirit, that you are.

      Open to the inner journey as it calls and your life will be renewed and transformed as you transition into a new life full of joy, passion, wholeness and love. Know that this unconditional love is a gift. One that you are giving to yourself, to the Earth, to the Universe and that You Are That Unconditional Divine Love.

      9. Ancestors
      Your card is...

      9. Ancestors

      Soul Message: The golden light of wisdom that shines deep within the cave of my heart ignites the spark of divine life that is buried deep in my soul. The knowledge of my ancestry sleeps within my memory. I journey into the cavern of darkness where I may retrieve the treasure of insight and new understanding.

      Alchemy and Transformation: This point of initiation entails sustained meditation, contemplation, and quiet reflection – out of which come revelation and insight. In our busy world, it is difficult to find the time to slow down and experience the tranquility that can facilitate one’s journey inward. However, at this stage of purification and growth, it is of the utmost importance to draw one’s boundaries with care. The essential journey into the recesses of the unconscious facilitates the inner knowledge that will lay the foundation of an enlightened future.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Wise Woman/Crone: One does not have to be in menopause or over fifty years of age to arrive at this powerful place. There are times in our lives, regardless of age, when we must journey into the darkened caverns of the soul in order to heed the call of transition and transformation. Inner work undertaken at this time will set the karmic chain of cause and effect in motion for a rewarding future life.

      Everyday Encounters: Ironically, to the extent we resist the invitation to journey within—when that is clearly what is called for—we may experience depression or melancholy. We end up withdrawing from the world into a kind of tortured isolation, never realizing that the Bogey Man is only a Bogey Man until we turn and face him. Find a quiet place that opens your heart and soul to the beauty within. This all-encompassing luminosity is the creative matrix for your new and renewed self.

      Nature’s Healers: Sagebrush
      Fourth Chakra

      Fourth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Green) (Function: Love)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the region of the heart and between the shoulder blades, it is the area of the body where love resides, in the cave of the heart. The ecstasy of love teaches us to let go and trust in the world, ultimately transcending the flames of sexual passion and emptying our life, giving spirit and spirituality into the world.

      Healing Flower: Rose

      Affirmations: I am unconditionally loving of myself and others. There is an infinite supply of love in the world. I am love.