Suzan Caroll: Multidimensional News

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 4, 2013

      Newsletter Banner
      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

                                                        April 4, 2013

      Not able to join our Seminar in person?

      It is not too late to enjoy it via Live Stream Audio!

      LiveStreaming.jpg
      For audio information about this retreat please click:

      You are invited by Dr. Suzanne Lie and The Arcturians to join in a transformational Audio Streaming Retreat that will clear and energize your chakras and assist you in recognizing and communicating with your Higher Expression of SELF.

      You can join this extraordinary streaming event in real time from the comfort of your own home. This Audio Streaming Retreat will allow you to create a healing space in the comfort of your own home or in any other healing space.

      Please join in via live stream or on the online recordings available soon.

      Suzanne Lie will lead you through guided meditations that allow you to connect and communicate with your Higher Expression of SELF so that you can identify your true Self and become the 5D leaders that you were always meant to be. If this Audio Healing Retreat calls to your heart, then please join us in this sacred space online in our heart-felt community of ONE-ness.

      Again, this unique event allows you to in live or watch on-demand from your personalized retreat space at your convenience. This is a Healing Retreat that comes to you via the Internet, so you can enjoy the full event any time you wish.

      For more information, prices and registration, please click:

      Lauren Galey

      Suzanne Lie PhD

      We are Beginning our New Life

        NewEarth(2).jpg

      Our beautiful planet Earth once had a beautiful aura until the darkness of the fighting, greed, poverty and hunger began. Then, fear, anger, hate, grief, and revenge began to seep into Gaia's lower fourth-dimensional Astral Plane. Fortunately, the higher-frequency light streaming from the Galactic Center is flowing into our Sun, our Earth and our physical bodies.

      Because of this light we are awakening to the Unity Consciousness of ONE Being with many different perceptions. This Unity Consciousness, which is quickly expanding into Planetary Consciousness, is assisting us to begin our new life as our fully awakened and aware Multidimensional SELF.

      Furthermore, because the frequency of Earth is steadily rising, many of our expanded perceptions are coming online. These higher perceptions allow us to see through the third dimensional illusions and forge our path into the fifth dimensional expression of Gaia's Earth.

      However, first we must use the healing force of our unconditional love to create a tunnel of light through the Lower Astral Plane. As we gather together, either via our consciousness on the Internet or together in a physical room, we can send our ever-expanding light into the darkness of the Lower Astral Plane to fill it with unconditional love.

        FlowerFaces.jpg

      As we clear the fear and darkness that has collected in Gaia's planet Earth due our human wars and dominations, we can safely cross into the Realm of Faerie. In Faerie, the fourth dimensional Elementals create lovely forms than lovingly interact with us, their humanoid visitors. The beings of Faerie instantly recognize our growing light and honor us as their special guest.

      Time in Faerie is much faster than time on the Physical Plane. Thus we can stay there for what appears to be a lifetime. In fact, we can find mates, marry, have children and live to be old in what would minutes to our physical time. During our time in this beautiful reality we can perfect our clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, precognition and telekinesis.

      With our new mastery of these multidimensional perceptions we can use our:
      • Clairaudience to hear message from the many dimensions of Gaia's reality
      • Clairvoyance to see the many sights and creatures of Gaia's many dimensions
      • Clairsentience to sense/feel our way through the many versions of reality
      • Precognition to perceive realities beyond what we formerly thought of as "time."
      • Telekinesis to move objects with the mind, which will be necessary when we are wearing our fifth-dimensional body of light

      Furthermore, as our consciousness expands into our new experiences of reality, we are becoming even more telepathic. Hence, words are not necessary in our higher dimensional communications. We are also becoming increasingly empathic and can more easily read each other's emotions.

      In fact, our visit to Faerie is allowing our Multidimensional Consciousness to grow by leaps and bounds. Once we refresh our selves in the lovely Land of Faerie, we can easily move our consciousness through the higher sub-planes of the fourth dimension.

      Joy1.jpg

      It is in the fourth dimensional Emotional Plane that we can master our ability to have deep empathy and compassion for other members on our planet. When we first find ourselves in this brightly colored world, we are overjoyed. Just as we had experienced in Faerie, we may seem to live a lifetime in the Emotional Plane before we feel an urge to explore our mental abilities in the fourth-dimensional Mental Plane.

      NewWorld copy.jpg

      In the Mental Plane we must monitor our thoughts because they quickly create "thought forms" that eventually manifest as matter in the physical world. Also, if we allow a negative or fearful thought to enter our consciousness, it is rushed down through the Emotional Plane and into the Lower Astral to create a form.

      AscendingFlower.jpg

      After the fourth-dimensional Mental Plane, our consciousness enters the Causal Plane. In this sub-plane any energy that we radiate out into our environment is instantly returned to us in the same manner in which others have perceived it. If we become too tired or even mildly anxious, that same energy pattern quickly returns to its sender, but in a greatly amplified state. On the other hand, joy and love sent out returns to fill our hearts.

      Venus.jpg

      We then move into the Spiritual Plane and quickly experience the unconditional love of our "I AM Presence." Our I AM Presence is the expression of our Multidimensional SELF who guards the passageway into the fifth dimension. Our I Am Presence also assists to slip into our Lightbody. The love coming from this highest expression of our fourth-dimensional SELF comforts us after our long journey to the threshold of New Earth.

      At last, we find ourselves at the threshold to New Earth. However, we are quite exhausted from our long journey through the fourth dimensions. Hence, we rest just a moment when we hear the voice of Arcturians:

      Living In 2 Worlds
      Living In 2 Worlds

      Symptoms of Transformation
        Symptom.jpg

      Our Dear Ascending Ones,
      We, the Arcturians would like to address the symptoms of transformation that many of our Earthling expressions are experiencing as you are expanding your consciousness into the fifth dimension. We call you our "Earthling expressions of self" just as you may call us your "Arcturian Expressions of SELF." For if we are a higher dimensional expression of YOU, than you are lower dimensional expressions of US.

      This situation does not denote that we are superior to you, for we ARE you. There is no sense of hierarchy in our statement. Instead, we are merely stating that your consciousness has its primary focus on the physical reality of the third/fourth dimensions, whereas our consciousness has it primary focus on the formless dimensions of the eight through tenth dimension. In both cases, it is not a matter of deserving or rank. It is, instead, a matter of choice.

      You, our Earthling expressions, are choosing to increasingly shift your attention away from your physical expression and more into your higher dimensional expressions. And we, your Higher Expressions, have been increasingly shifting our attention into the fourth and fifth dimensions to assist our Ascending Ones. Some of you will simply exit your form and return to your formless self. However, others have a dedication to assisting other humans as well as the planetary body of Gaia.

      Those of you who have made this commitment are in the process of transmuting your third/fourth dimensional form into your fifth dimensional expression of SELF. It is because of this process that you will likely experience symptoms of transformation. You are experiencing these symptoms because the download and integration of your new Multidimensional Operating System and the consequential opening of your Third Eye is turning ON new codes of DNA in your biological computer/brain.

      First off, your brain is regaining its former capacitance and you are being re-programmed so that you can have usable access to a larger percentage of your brain. Furthermore, your corpus callosum is reversing its function. Before your corpus callosum separated the masculine and feminine areas of the brain so that your reasoning and intuition remained in different camps.

      Now the corpus callosum is being reprogrammed so that it functions as a bridge which connects the right, feminine and left, masculine areas of your brain to such a degree that you actually creating a new brain. Whereas the old brain functioned from the Separation Principle of Either-Or, your new brain functions from the Unity Principle of Both-Always.

      In fact, not only are the masculine and feminine hemispheres now unifying, they are being integrating into each other by the neurons that synapse back and forth across the corpus callosum at the speed of thought.

      The masculine/feminine, thought/emotions, logical-sequential/holistic functions of polarity are being united within the center point. Hence:
            Masculine and Feminine are becoming androgynous
            Thoughts and Emotions are becoming consciousness
            Sequential and Holistic are becoming perceptions
      Without the effort of having to compare and contrast polarities, the cognitive "in-between" is connecting the two polarities into the "Infinite Unity."

      Finding the center flow in your brain assists you to find the Center Flow of the Galactic Center, into which you are now moving. Within this Center Flow is a tunnel of protection, much like our Arcturian Corridor. This protective Center Flow emanates the FEEL of unconditional love into your High Heart and is perceived by your Third Eye as multidimensional light.

      As your Third Eye and High Heart combine their messages of love and light your Divine Creative Force is activated. It is the combination of your thoughts, carefully selected by your intention and attention, in unison with your unconditional love, as received from your High Heart that ignites the Divine Creation of your "Spirit into Matter" Lightbody.

      Whereas your physical body is more matter and less spirit, your Lightbody is more spirit and less matter. In fact, your Lightbody begins you transmutation from matter back to you innate form of Spirit. As you ground your the higher frequencies of light streaming from the Galactic Center into Gaia's body of planet Earth, you are plugging in the process of personal and planetary transmutation.

      The humans, who are the Keepers of the Land, have volunteered to ground this expanding transmuting force into the earth, whereas the Cetaceans have volunteered to ground this force in the water. Once grounded, these higher frequencies of Light replicate to create a body that has more light and less matter.

      This expansion of light is greatly facilitated by the fact that Gaia's planetary body is basking in the multidimensional light and unconditional love flowing form the core of the Galaxy. In this manner, the Flow from the higher dimensions is grounded into the physical plane with your in-breath, and you are sharing it with all life via your out-breath.

      As the higher dimensional spirit/energy is integrated into the lower dimensional matter/form, the frequency of the form begins to transmute. There are components of your consciousness, body and life that will need to be released for they are too dense to transmute. In the same manner, areas of Gaia's body are too dense to transmute and will have to be released.

      This process of releasing density is the core of the process of transmutation of matter back into its higher frequency of expression of Spirit.

      Furthermore, this transmutation will involve every area of personal and planetary life, whether it is an insect, a plant, an animal, a person, a planet, a solar system or a Galaxy.

      The leaves of the bud that holds the flower dies so that the flower blooms.
      The flower that holds the seed dies so that the seed can become a fruit.
      The fruit falls upon the ground and dies so that its inner seeds can be released into the earth to birth a new tree.
      Death is just another word for transmutation.

      The earth vessel that you have worn is to be replaced with a light vessel. The tree (the Tree of Life) represents your consciousness, which is forever repeating itself in different planets, times paces, parallel realities, solar system, galaxies and dimensions. The tree never dies, as it has created so many versions of itself that one version is in form somewhere, in some time and in some form of manifestation.

      However, the tree may decide that it wants to return to the overview (higher dimensions) so that it can observe all its manifestation within the perspective of the ONE. In this case, consciousness returns to its Source to view all of its creations and collect them into its ONE consciousness.

      Meanwhile, the human brain is one of the many creations that is preparing to leave duality and exist in the realm of unity. To accomplish this, the Mystical Marriage of masculine and feminine must be sealed in Light so that their child of love - Lightbody-can begin to expand beyond it cocoon of the physical earth vessel.

      As the gender-based version of the brain begins to merge into ONE Biological Computer, the DNA codes turn ON the system of ones and zeros to create the "seed of ascension," which will replicate itself into the higher resonance of consciousness to match the higher frequency of your Lightbody.

      As the higher light from the Galactic Center enters your Crown, your earth vessel accepts, grounds, and integrations the higher multidimensional energy into your physical earth vessel. It is at this point that the symptoms of transformation escalate as the higher light flushes out the lower frequency thoughts, emotions, memories, and physical toxins.

      In this manner, your earth vessel becomes LIGHT enough to begin its transmutation from the dense, physical body you have been wearing into the higher frequency form of your Lightbody. However, the Symptoms of Transmutation can be quite uncomfortable.

      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms
      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms

      Pyramid Logo

      Quick Links...
      You may Also visit:
      Join Our Mailing List

      Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277

      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 11, 2013

        Newsletter Banner
        Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

        December 10, 2013
        SORRY FOR THE RESEND.
        THE WRONG NEWSLETTER WENT OUT
        SUE

        Online Healing Retreat
        Saturday, December 14
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

         We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday, December 14, 2013
          OnlineRetreat1.jpg
        To hear audio and register please click:

        Saturday, December 14th
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
        Online Healing Retreat Description:

        Event Dates in this Series
        Saturday, August 17th - MP3 Recording now available
        Saturday, September, 21st
        Saturday, October, 19th
        Saturday, November 16th
        Saturday, December 14th

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88

        Join us as we again go into the Core of Gaia. This time we make this journey to release the psychic scars from the sinking of Atlantis.

        Center of Earth Meditation / A Journey of self discovery
        Journey to the Center of Earth Meditation

        Just as we contributed to healing the scar of Lemuria's sinking in our last meeting, this time we will assist to heal the scar of Atlantis's sinking. We have carried these psychic scars during most of our myriad incarnation on Earth. As we release the trauma the death of two major civilizations, we can more easily release any remaining trauma from our current life on Gaia.

        The Final Sinking of Atlantis from Venus.jpg

        Visions From Venus

        We begin at the beginning of the end...

              The others, who had chosen to stay behind to assist the crossing over of the many who would die, realized that something had happened to these four.  They began to come to each of the four with their problems, and mostly with their fears.  Those who remained in the Temple were very brave indeed.

        They knew that they would all die, but they had volunteered to stay behind to assist the many dead and dying at the time of the cataclysm.  When so many people die at once in a violent and terrifying manner, the Lower Astral Planes become very turbulent.  This turbulence can ricochet back to the Physical Plane and actually make the cataclysm worse.  All those who remained realized that none of the continent would survive, but they were hoping to save the planet.  If the disaster were too tremendous, the Earth could actually become disengaged from its gravitational field and be spun off into space.  As awful as it is for a continent to be destroyed, it is far worse to lose an entire planet.

              The earthquakes and tremors were happening more often and becoming more and more severe.  Everyone knew that soon the day would come when the entire continent would be destroyed.  The people left in the cities, and the forces of darkness that remained on Atlantis, were in denial.  Those in power did not wish to lose their positions, so they flatly denied any real danger.  There had been many times of geological upheaval.  In fact, the continent had grown quite a bit smaller in the last hundred years.  The periods of upheaval would eventually end and things would return to normal.  Therefore, the dark forces continued with their Black Magic and with the use of the crystal at full power, just as they had always done.  The waiting list for the transformer was as long as ever, and all the powerful and wealthy anticipated the addition of several decades to their lives.

              However, some of the simple people, especially those who worked with animals or who worked the Earth, began to realize that something was different. These people had very limited resources and no way to leave.  The Temple had sent off its last sea ship and air machine.  The dark forces and their allied leaders, allowing no means of escape for those who stayed, viciously guarded the few vehicles that remained in the area.  More and more of these natural people came to live in or near the Temple.

        It became as crowded as it had ever been, but now with women, men, children, and animals instead of priests and priestesses.  Gradually, everyone in the temple began to partake in the sunrise and sunset ceremonies.  Even the children and animals became silent.  The members of the darkness and the rich, powerful royalty scoffed at this foolishness and continued their lives as before.  The continent was more and more separated into two different elements.  The dark and the light became increasingly defined.

              The four received, on the next full moon, a message that the end would come!  Always, when the moon was full, the configuration of the sun and moon in aspect to the crystal created a stronger energy force than usual.  This was a time of special ceremonies, as well as special usage of the crystal.  The air machines were fueled and the life regenerators were all run at full speed. The dark forces were also harnessing the increased energy off the crystal for their evil purposes.  This full moon would be in Taurus, which was a period of extraordinary power in the physical plane.  It had always been a time of special feasting and celebration.

              All the members of the Temple were warned, and even the peasants knew that something ominous was about to happen.  Everyone could feel the tension in the air.  No one left the Temple as the day approached.  The dawn ceremony was so charged with power that many people fainted or became ill, and several of the older ones died.  Many spent the entire day in meditation.

              The four had all said their good-byes to everyone and had retired to their corner rooms to spend the entire twenty-four hour period in contemplation. The Temple was placed at the tip of a peninsula and situated so that each direction had a direct view of the ocean.  Shature's room was in the North corner of the Temple, Lateen's was in the East, Vicor's was in the South, and Ramor's room was in the West corner.  No thoughts or emotions were allowed by any of the four at this time.  They were empty vessels preparing themselves to fulfill their duties.

              The first rumbling started as the full moon began to rise, and the Earth was in full turbulence as the moon reached its apex. Each of the four had spent the entire twenty-four hours in deep communion with their Divine Complements.  Shature could feel the tension of the Temple threatening to pull her consciousness down, but she chose to focus her attention on her Highest Self.  All the pain and loneliness of her life lay below her.  It was like crossing a high suspension bridge and looking only at her destination, refusing to acknowledge the treacherous rocks below.  As the tremors began, she had to discipline herself greatly to not fall into the fear.

              But as the tremors grew, so did her Inner Light.  She stared into the blank stone wall before her, and in her mind she saw the waters rushing towards her.  She knew that the others were having the same vision.  It was the vision they had all seen many times.  As she imagined this water, she saw it not as death, but as a reunion with her Lamire, reunion with her spirit and reunion with her destiny.  Her physical body was being rocked and buffeted, and she had to tie herself to her altar so that she did not fall about the small room.

              Simultaneously, the light became so strong that she was blinded by it.  She no longer saw the room around her or even her vision of the wall.  The tone was so loud and the light was so brilliant that she no longer heard the quake or even the onrushing waters.  She could no longer feel anything.  Her emotions had become extinct.  Her thoughts were unnecessary.  All that was left was this blinding golden light with its accompanying brilliant tone.  She stepped into the light as it drew her to its heart.  As she took that step, she found she was not alone.  Her Complement embraced her, and as she looked around, she saw the other four with their Complements.

              They stood in a radiant circle, and within that circle was a vortex of Light that reached below to the troubled Earth.  They did not think, nor did they feel.  They focused only on balance.  Balance to hold the Earth in its gravitational field.  They realized at that moment that all over the Earth were other groups of four serving the same purpose.  Together they formed a magnetic net of light that protected the Earth from complete destruction.  The net was an infusion of their physical and spiritual elements.  Spirit and Matter together as one!

              From the center of the vortex was a bridge filled with all the colors of the rainbow.  Across that bridge came those who believed.  Leaving behind their physical forms to the grasps of the onrushing waters, they bravely climbed the bridge to spirit. They left behind the fear and sadness in their empty vehicles because these emotions blurred their vision of the bridge.  They pushed aside their anger, at others and at themselves, because it would have trapped them in their dying physical forms.  Love alone shone in their hearts and minds.  All around the planet, even in areas where the physical vehicle was safe, brave and loving souls realized that this was the closing of an age.  In this knowledge they decided to take the opportunity to free themselves from the wheel of birth and death. Since they had faced their darkness and done mortal combat with it, they were able to own their light and see its staircase to a better way.

        As we go into the past to heal the NOW
        in preparation for Planetary Ascension
        we create our Inner Path to fifth-dimensional New Earth.

        TheTrailHome.jpg
        We need not walk that path alone,
        as our higher states of consciousness urges up to connect with our Divine Complements.

        When Gaia first enters the fifth dimension, you will likely wear your form/body at all times as a means of comfort. Comfort often comes from what is familiar, such as wearing a form. In fact, you will likely choose to wear a form of gender, as that is also familiar. However, you will remain on the fifth dimensional threshold until you have recognized and united with your Divine Complement. Your Divine Complement, also known as your Twin Flame, is the completion of your SELF that split into a gender when you first took form in the third and fourth dimensions.

        Since you are united with all life on the fifth dimension, there will be no effort in connecting with your Complement. Because there is no time or space in the fifth dimension, all you will need to "do" is to put out the call for your Twin Flame, and instantly, you will be united. You will know that this union has occurred because you will feel complete bliss and total unity. Many of you are already in contact with your Twin Flame/Divine Complement in your grounded reality, but you may not know it, as your Complement may be a child, a best friend, or a parent.

        In fact, throughout your many third dimensional incarnations, you and your Complement have met in many differing forms of relationships. (see Reconstructing Reality by Suzan Caroll) Fortunately, the instant manifestation of your thoughts in the fifth dimension will allow you to instantly perceive your Complement. On the other hand, if your thoughts and emotions become fearful, your resulting lowered consciousness will immediately return you to the lower dimensional realities.

        This return to the lower realities is in no way a punishment. It is simply a matter of resonance. Your reality is a result of your state of consciousness. In order to maintain a state of consciousness that resonates to the fifth dimension, your thoughts and emotions must be based on unconditional love, unconditional acceptance and unconditional forgiveness. We know that your grounded self may find unconditional love to be impossible to maintain. However, once in the fifth dimension, unconditional love fills the ethers, and you feel totally safe and united with all life. With more frequent experiences of the fifth dimension, it will become easier to maintain that state of consciousness.

        Your Multidimensional SELF is preparing you now for this shift by showing you how quickly your thoughts and emotions create your reality. You are also being shown any remnants of your ego attachment and service to self. You are brave spiritual warriors to confront your ego and fears again and again, so that you may regain your full Mastery of Energy (thoughts and emotions). It is because you are becoming a Master of Energy that you are able to create your own reality with your thoughts and emotions.

        With your Divine Complement by your side, the mastery of your energy is easier. Also, once you have gained a state of mastery over your thoughts and emotions, you can more easily recognize and connect with your Divine Complement. However, Your Complement may not be wearing a human form. Also, you may or may not be able to live with your Complement even once you have meet. Please remember that these agreement were made before your incarnation into this life to best serve the process of planetary ascension.

         Ask Your Divine Complement to join you on our Webinar