Thought For Today: The Wonder of Silence

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013

      The Wonder of Silence
      In silence lies the ability to listen; to listen to ourselves, to others and to God. Listening is a lost art. Without it we cannot communicate, we cannot relate to each other and so we cannot live life meaningfully. We need to learn to listen. Sitting in silence allows us to listen to ourselves and to understand. This silence can heal. The worries, the pain can be healed when we listen. Spiritual medicine is ever-present in the soul. Whenever we need it, to whatever extent we need it, we can find it within.

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser
      .