Goddess Light Teleconference:New Level Communication

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!

      It’s been a long time since my last newsletter since March had 5 Sundays!! I hope this finds you well.

      I have been channeling the Goddess of Creation in these teleconferences for 10 years now!!  I was channeling before this time, but this is what I consider my 'official' time of being public.

      I was considering what to do as a gift and decided on the free 10 minute meditation with the purchase of private channel.  This has been very popular in the past couple of years at the time of my anniversary. For now I'll do my best to offer it for at least the next 2 weeks.  If possible, I'll extend it through the month. If you're interested, sign up early!

      PRIVATE CHANNEL WITH SHELLY

      I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

                        My 2 wonderful grandsons!!
         Logan 3 weeks                     Luke 2 years old

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      New Level Communication
      I was trying to decide between several different names for this channel.  I finally came to this name because it describes it and leaves things open ended.
      At the very beginning, the Goddess had everyone go through a really deep grounding. I could feel how some people were more grounded than they have ever been. She encouraged you to feel as if you were walking in the sand, the meadow, the woods; whatever allows you to connect with Gaia.  This deep grounding at the beginning is a way to secure your energy so that you can more fully expand into the higher levels of energy.
      From there, when people arrived in the All That Is, she encouraged you to go back through what you are seeking to manifest.  The reason for doing this is that you move beyond what you were seeking to have.  Sometimes it’s not the right time.  Sometimes there’s something better that’s come along.  Still other times, it’s as if you don’t even realize something is on your desire list.  So the cleaning out of these past things is what cleared out old stuck energy.
      Once this was cleared, the Goddess parted the energy of the All That Is and a group of ET’s came into the space.  I’d say there were 9-10 or a representative of that number.  Some of them I recognized, some I did not.  It was kind of funny.  The energies said they were going to speak as a whole; but almost immediately the spoke as individuals!! lol  They spoke of changes.  They spoke of shifting consciousness.  They spoke of being able to manifest through consciousness in multiple areas.
      When the group came back together, I could see how some were emanating a color as a vibration, others tones, still others completely nonverbal communication.  It was powerful and I sensed it taking people to a new level of awareness.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****
      Thank you Shelly, something very big is healed.  I feel so happy. .....I feel so clear right now, like I can focus and silence my mind for as long as needed having no thoughts what so ever.  I’m back!  Talk to you again

      ****I have enjoyed working with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, April 7, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      My friend Catherine Whelan Costen from Let's Get Real Chattin with Catherine reconnected during the recent Equinox for an interview.  I've enjoyed participating on Catherine's show a number of different times.  She's always warm, vivacious and interesting. Her show offers many, many different topics from finances, to child development, to group therapy and more.  Basically, if it's something that people are talking about, she'll reach out and bring it into her show! Some shows are taped in advance, others are live.

      I wanted to share this most recent time Catherine and I had one of our conversations! It took place the week of the Spring/ Fall Equinox therefore,that was our topic.  But that was only a part of it!  We spoke of the changes in energy, the ease in moving between dimensions, the fluidity of energy and how we can change things in our past that affect our now.

      Along this line, I spoke of a time when I was in the mountains and had a sense of linking with an aspect of myself from the 17 or 1800's. I was able to create a healing that affected that lifetime as well as this.

      The channel is easy, fun and light hearted!

      If you'd like, you can see the YouTube video through my YouTube channel or listen to the audio through my website.

      Video of the Interview

      Audio only of the interview

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      This email was sent by Goddess Light
      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075