Foundation for the Law of Time: Issue #35 - Mystic Moon Edition 4

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013

      Share
      Embed Email
      Share Email
      Share on Facebook
      Share on Twitter
      Share on LinkedIn
      Post a tab on Facebook
      Like on Facebook

      Planetary Moon of Manifestation • Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time • Issue #35
      Sign up!
      Trouble viewing? Click here to view onlineShare!
      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #33

      Welcome to the Planetary Moon Edition
      of the Noos-letter

      "The conscious manifestation of the noosphere is a cosmic event with a basis in the universal pattern of evolution." —Jose Arguelles, Manifesto for the Noosphere
      [Jaguar]Welcome to the Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation! This is the tenth moon of the Planetary Service Wavespell and the fourth of the Seven Mystic Moons.
      In the Seven Mystic Moons many are undergoing unprecedented internal changes as we enter into a new pattern of creation.
      This change in the planetary pattern has everything to do with a shift of timing frequency. True knowledge of time is a doorway to other dimensions, other worlds. Our collective mind is connected to the mind of the Earth, also known as the noosphere.
      With this fourth moon we have now entered an initiatic portal where numerous energy streams are being catalyzed. A new galactic time beam is being phased in through the Sun as we are being called to redefine what it means to be human.
      This new information beam is changing the very structure of our DNA, thinking patterns and knowledge base. In the pulsar cosmology of the wavespell, the tenth position or tone, corresponding to the tenth moon, completes the first dimension life pulsar that began in the second moon, the Lunar Moon of Challenge. In this tenth position we meet the challenge by manifesting new conscious forms of being.
      Most people are run by programs passed on to them from their family. They are unconscious of these programs. Who they think they are is actually a set of programs running in a predictable order according to different cues and stimuli which creates particular responses. This pattern plays out in a self-reinforcing feedback loop. Then this person believes that this prerecorded feedback loop is who they are.
      But who are we? We are children of the Sun
      Video:

      Star Traveler's Synchronicities

      Welcome Star Traveler's to the synchronic reading room! Once again we're here examining the Seven Mystic Moons. This Mystic Moon is especially synchronic as it is the fourth of the seven.
      As you may well know 4:7::7:13 is a fundamental formulation of the Law of Time, a principle that exists throughout the synchronic order. This Moon embodies the 4:7 ratio, the exact center of the sequence of seven.
      Seven itself being the center of thirteen, since we are in the Seven Mystic Moons, the fourth moon in some ways is like the center of the center!
      To recap: Each of Seven Mystic Moons takes on the power of each of the Seven Days of Creation. In Moons 1-3 we established Resonant Spirit ("In the beginning was the word", "RANG", "Aum", etc.), Galactic Abundance (the formation of the myriad galaxies) and Solar Flowering (life as a cosmic-solar function).
      This Moon, the Planetary Moon corresponds to the power of Planetary Life Force: Kin 205, Red Planetary Serpent
      [Seal & Tone]
      "I perfect in order to survive
      Producing instinct
      I seal the store of life force
      With the planetary tone of manifestation
      I am guided by the power of space"
      Book of the Avatar describes the fourth day of creation as the "liberation of 6-D light codes into full spectrum of 64 DNA Code/UR Rune permutations in proto psi bank." Read More.

      Our Sister Sites

      Planetary Moon-At-A-Glance

      [13 Moon calendar]4th Annual Galactic Synchronization School - Ukraine - Planetary 22 - Spectral 7 (April 25 - May 8)Sacred Geometry Explained - Kin 68-72 - April 21-25 - Evolver.netWorld Simultaneous Prayer for Healing of Earth's WatersLink to Description of 216-day Cycle Cubing the EarthLink to Moon Phases for Rhythmic Wizard YearLink to Rainbow Bridge Meditation InstructionsAnnouncing: Fully-Coded interactive 13 Moon Calendar with All Codes of the Law of Time! Click here to see the current moon
      Noos-letter: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35en EspañolNederlandsFrançaisPortuguês

      This message and its content is Copyright by Foundation for the Law of Time
      PO Box 156. Ashland OR, 97520 - +1 (541) 488-0714

      Link to "Galactic Synchronization" Twitter PageLink to "Galactic Synchronization" Facebook Page