Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 3, 2013 - Introducing the Healed Healers

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 3, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman

      Are you feeling the energy and excitement in the air now that we are finished with March? I am and I didn't listen to my own advice in the Energies of April article last week, about not moving too quickly and gave myself a black eye on Saturday (it's better now but it sure hurt). The quickly moving energy, with so many planets in  Aries, can make us want to move forward but Mercury is still in its shadow retrograde, until April 6 and we need to carefully consider our next steps. There is plenty of time for everything and planning is now more important than physical action. In fact, taking physical action is actually the last step in the process of moving forward.

      Today's Q&A message is about completing healing cycles. If we are healers, how can we be healed before we think everyone else is? Are we effective healers if we are healed and whole and, this especially applies to Crystals, how can we be empathic if we are healed?  Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Q&A: How Can I Be A Healer and Healed Too?

      Dear Jennifer:  I now understand my Crystal energy after reading your recent article about it. I struggle with not martyring myself for others, especially my family. Now I am at a crossroads, after spending many years healing myself physically and emotionally, wondering what to do next. How can I be a healer and be healed as well? I'm not quite sure how I can work with others if I cannot also relate to the blocks and pain they are experiencing? Can you explain this to me?
      Jennifer's Answer:  The greatest gift of Crystal energy is their empathy and their biggest challenge is how they use it. While in the past may Crystals have shown others their areas of pain by mirroring it for them, in an attempt to point out where their wounds and blocks were, it kept everyone in healing cycles. Once we know where in pain, the next step is to learn how to move out of it. But if everyone is mirroring pain, who can point out the next step? .....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, April 3, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064