Tania Marie's Blog: Cosmic Creativity: How Art Evolves Consciousness: Alex Grey

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Cosmic Creativity: How Art Evolves Consciousness: Alex Grey

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      This is a great TEDx video about fellow visionary artist, Alex Grey. Alex shares about why "visionary art matters because the visionary mystical experience is the most direct contact we have with the Divine."
      He goes on to explain that "Art is an echo of the creative force that birthed the galaxies. Creativity is a way that the Cosmos evolves and communicates with itself. The great uplifting of humanity beyond its self destruction is the redemptive mission of art."
      Here is a look at Alex Grey's visionary art evolution and his projects that are uniting the world through sacred art. I love that he shares about how he took on the name "Grey." I don't think I'd heard this before, but love how his name reflects the energy of integration that is the focal point of his work, my own, and many visionary artists out there. I often say that nothing is Black and White and it is in the Grey that the heart of everything is revealed.
      Alex Grey is a leader in visionary art who, along with many other visionary artists, is supporting healing integration through creativity. His work symbolically represents what we talk about in working through all of the layers and integrating body, heart, mind and soul to create balance and wholeness. Art can be an integral tool to help access those layers when meditated upon, as you receive the encoded infusion embodied within each sacred art piece.

      Comment   See all comments