Laura Bruno's Blog: Lee Harris ~ April 2013 Energy Forecast

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013

      New post on Laura Bruno's Blog

      Lee Harris ~ April 2013 Energy Forecast

      by laurabruno
      Another spot-on monthly forecast from Lee Harris!
      In this forecast, he uses the analogy of a mosaic, which reminds me of a session I did yesterday suggesting someone "put on her multidimensional bug eyes." Just as a mosaic is non-linear collection of different tiles, we can also hop among different perspectives much more fluidly than before. Lee notes a pervading sense of inner peace amidst the chaos -- and again this comes in part from the shifting perspectives and the easier ability to choose reality. "Issues are everywhere ... so, too does this have an effect on us as an individual. What petitions have you been signing in yourself this month? ... The illusion of what we live in is here for a reason."
      Lee encourages integration of all the levels -- body, mind, emotions and spirit. Like me, he finds the body especially needs support right now -- keeping the body balanced gives a base energy to support creative changes in this world. This includes physical manifestation of all those lovely things we've been hoping for.
      "[T]he release side will be broad but will have a focus for many on: anger, unresolved relationship energies, feeling unaligned with your life as a human being, a sense that change needs to happen internally and/or externally. Then post-release, the activation side will be heartfelt creation/action, feeling truly alive, and in your heart and senses like never before, with a softness and peace that you had not known before.
      "So April is an opportunity to be patient with yourself, and what you may be experiencing as it all moves through you.
      "For the contraction found in resistance or fight – thoughts such as 'I don’t want/like this' just stops the release movement and traps you in a circle of ‘dislike’.
      "If you hear thoughts such as these, simply counteract those words with 'I accept' so that the release is allowed and balance can begin to restore in you and your body."
      laurabruno | April 2, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Tags: April 2013 Energies, Lee Harris, Non-Attachment | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/pjNJT-1jR
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com