Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Empowerment ~ Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013

       Empowerment and Change: Both of these walk hand-in-hand even when we may not have a conscious awareness of these. The message of empowerment begins with emphasizing a gentle, powerful opening and flow in energy within the third chakra. We have often spoken that gentleness is not a lack of strength nor conviction; rather it is a character of strength, commitment, and love. In giving ourselves permission to open to the Source within us, to our Mother Earth as She does reside within us and around us and to our Self. This is a gift that we receive and that we extend to others. A gift that flows from the Earth and Source to us and that is a well that You Open inside of your Self. A gentle radiance is a powerful one that does not force others nor yourself. Rather one that grows with each moment in a vibrant glow. The expression "as you glow you grow" is quite apt and can be also simply stated, as well, as "as you grow you glow". Both are fully accurate and when we grow we do change.

      Change is apart of growth and while there is a mindset that attempts to be resistant to change yet change comes. That is a natural part of how we grow and evolve and the cornerstone of how we ascend. Reclaiming our power, growing in our confidence, walking with integrity and compassionately and more: These are all Divine markers or signs of the inner change that takes place. On the spiritual level which is the foundation for our emotional, mental and physical growth and change. There is where our healing and wholeness is experienced, or some will say is re-experienced when we make our way through the veils; that of the Soul and Heart. A deeper clarity into ourselves, the world around us, this land which nurtures us and provides for us. In how that we open to be a protector and nurturer of this Beloved Earth, to our Self and to another.

      That shows how Love and Compassion is Empowering. A gentle, bright radiance that illuminates and transforms us for we are doing this work within us. Each of you who is open and willing to undergo those changes needed, to cast off what does not speak to you and from your soul, to re-identify with the Earth, to re-invent yourselves, and to embrace the Divine Truth that is and always has been apart of You. Walk, grow, live, love and share that Exuberance, Love, Radiance and Compassion with all upon this world and the Earth Her Self. In doing so you are a Planter and Harvester of Change for that began deep inside of you and you are sharing your First Fruits and more with all. *:x lovestruck

      http://fractalart.ca/features/card-reading-dgod-deck

      Random image

      http://soulvibes.ca/cardreading.html

      Random image