Arcturian Transmissions April 2013 through Amariah

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013

      Contact the
      The Transformation Series

      April 2013

      throughAmariah Mara
      on art by JohnPaul Polk

      We are Arcturians of 6th dimensional consciousness.  Wewill relay to you the meaning and awareness that these graphic symbols can provoke in the viewers being.  Each is coded with a particular pattern that aligns with a specific frequency that is encoded in the potential of each human being.  By viewing these images, and reciting the intention meditation, one may activate these frequencies within oneself.

      These images can be used as tools to awakening the whole self to a higher level of consciousness or ascension to a more aware state of being.  All aspects of the images, color, shapes, sizes of shapes and the positioning and number of each shape in the whole image has meaning to the matrix of Earth and the human being within its sphere.

      Stare into this flower of joy and allow the pulsating colors to activate serotonin in your brain and promote moments of ecstasy in your life.  You all have the capacity for great happiness and even ecstatic revelations of your true soul joy.   This is what mystics have called spiritual ecstasy or ekstasis.  Thevibrant octagonal image pulses with the frequency of this sensation and causes your brain synapses to respond in kind.
      Ekstasisis a natural flowering of my ability to feel utter joy and ecstasy of spirit.  I activate this in my life at will.

      Cellular Regeneration

      Each circle within a circle encodes the next with what your cells need for rejuvenation.  If you focus on the flower of life center, you may be able to imagine the rays and notches on the circles moving.  They are dialing what your cells need from the surrounding space. The color blue allows the energy to flow like water through your cells and activates the chemistry needed for your optimum health and regeneration.
      My cells are regenerating their vital forces from the zero point source field and restoring me to perfect health.

      Speed Learning

      This image cuts through the clouds and right into astral knowledge banks. If you are looking for information that is beyond books or must take in vast amounts of knowledge quickly, this design forms brain circuitry to allow downloads of data at lightning speed.  Focus on the central star and consider what you want to know.  Thensimply be open allowing your mind to be blank while receiving.  Imagine the image as a download wheel like on a computer.  When you go to access the files, the knowing will be there.
      My mind can download knowledge directly from Earth’s Akashic Records when I open my circuits to receive.

      Flower of Life art
John Paul PolkSacredGeometry Artist, John Paul Polk, the is in need of our support in his fight against cancer.  He and his partner, Mary, are dealing with surmounting financial struggles due to his health and they need help to stay afloat!

      You can also give support by purchasing his work and sharing it with the world. His art is on shirts, hats, bags, and more and he also makes pyramid lights and beautiful framed engravings.

      See what the Arcturians have to say about more of his images:

      Keys to Soul
      SIMION BOOK, Keys to Soul Evolution, is now available in SPANISH ebook!  order Claves Parala Evolucion del Alma

      Simion, el Colectivo Evolutivo Seres de Luz de la 7ª dimensión y otros seres benévolos canaliz simion7d.com. Una Ventana al Despertar Espiritual

      Contact Simion's volunteer translator, Silvia, at spanish@... to arrange a translated soul reading.
      Product sales and donations allow Amariah to share her gift with humanity. Thank you for your support!

      Amariah MaraCosmicAmbassador and Author for Simion, and other Beings of Light
      www.simion7d.com ~ twitter.com/#!/Simion7d ~www.facebook.com/simion7d