Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman April 1, 2013 - The Energies of April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      April 1, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Welcome to April and happy birthday to Aries (it's my birthday this month too). We're energized and ready to get moving this month. There must be something to that because in the middle of writing the newsletter today, I stopped and moved all of the furniture in my office. It is something I have wanted to do for a while but could never find the configuration that allowed me to plug everything in. I did today and I like my new layout much better. When I posted that on my Facebook page, many of you replied that you had moved furniture, cleaned out cupboards or rearranged things as well.

      We're on a roll in the Soul Wound Clearing class, signups are closed but you can still get the audio file, energy exercises and transcript. I'll open the class again in May, as it has helped many find their core places of healing and freed them from places where they had been stuck for a very long time.
      This week's message is about what you can expect for April, a time for action and movement but in a considered, intentional way. We are so supported this month as we acknowledge our Christed Consciousness and start to integrate the 5D energies that are here now, it's time to start using them. You can read the article below.
      This will be a month for learning the truth and connecting with our divine power, which I explain in the 2013 Predictions. They're still available and you can get them here, the EVOLVE ebook is also still available on that page.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Soul Wound Clearing Program audio, clearing and transcript
      Soul wounds hold our karma, life traumas and soul group connections. They are our destiny until we release them. Are you having trouble with your love life, job, career, money, abundance? Are you unhappy with your life and wonder how or when that will change? Your soul wounds hold the answer.

      With the Soul Wound Clearing Program you will gain clarity, confidence and release lifetimes of trauma whose imprints create your life today. You will also stop attracting the mirrors of your soul wounds in your life.

      Sign up here and receive the self study audio program, the classes will start again in May 2013.

      The Energies of April
      This Easter Sunday was much different from those of the past few years for me. There was a new brightness in the air that fuels the feeling of anticipation and excitement I have had for the past week. I was sitting in church this morning, listening to the sermon and thinking about Easter's symbolism and then a new realization hit me, this is the "Second Coming" we have been waiting for. And in April we find an opening door, support from every angle and a Universe poised to see what we are going to do next.
       Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, April 3 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064