Power Animal of the Week: Owl

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
      Owl flies back to us this week bringing her insight and guidance. The very tools that we can use to not only see more clearly but to shift our perspective and perceptions to take in a deeper and more expansive state of consciousness. A heightening of our senses and these enhanced we balance our outer sight with our inner vision. Quite in synch with the message of Quado's Garden this morning. Her teachings are invaluable in learning more about ourselves and the Earth where we are. Let us keep in heart and mind that nothing is hidden from the Owl. The dark holds no secrets from the Owl and she can perceive the darkness for it is. She brings her own light that illuminates the way to the secrets and mysteries within us. They are not there to be remain hidden; rather they await each one of us who will answer their call. The more we are open to receive these we discover they have never truly been hidden. They are where they are to assist us in becoming stronger, wiser, tolerant and patient. You are flying into Truth which dwells and awaits you. Moving through the veils and illusions which we discern as being more intangible and transparent seeing those, as well, for what they are. Discover the beauty of your soul and those precious, divine treasures that make up all that you are. Carry those with you and allow these to shine forth as you live a genuine life full of Love accepting Truth in all of its forms just as you encompass so much. Apart of Spirit and of this Earth. The Owl flies and lives within both. Her guidance can bring a deeper relationship with the earth and as well as with yourself. Receive her into your glad heart full of passion, love and zest for for life!

      The Owl
      Wisdom          Perception          Truth

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the owl fill you. Click here to Listen to the Owl's Song.

      The owl brings you wisdom as well as great powers of perception and intuition.  Welcome her into your heart and life gladly!
      The owl has very keen hearing and vision, enabling her to perceive what others cannot.  With her powers within you, you will be able to penetrate the darkness with your intuitive senses.  You will see through deception and illusion.  You will uncover all mysteries and bring truth to light.  Fill yourself with her power whenever the truth is unclear or hidden; she will shine the light so you may see.
      The owl also allows you to move silently and unseen.  When you do not want undue attention paid to you, when you wish to just quietly keep your own counsel, call in her spirit as you would an invisibility cloak.
      One of the greatest powers the owl brings you is to penetrate your own secrets, to see into the beauty of your own soul and uncover there your personal truth and intentions.  Feel her within you now, opening yourself to yourself, your true purpose sparkling like a treasure within.
      Ah, what a blessing to be the owl!