[ANGEL] 11 Aries, The Angels of Victorious Grace and Mercy

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 30, 2013

      11 degrees Aries

      The Angels of Victorious Grace and Mercy
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       'Igigi'

      Beloved,

      Sometimes a Child of Light must create changes in the consciousness of a
      person or animal for the purpose of divine grace and mercy.

       A person or animal that breaks THE LAW OF ONE,
      The Law of HARMLESSNESS, sometimes must be stopped quickly.

      At such times magnetically charged impulses of Cosmic Divine Love will often penetrate  awareness through inner guidance to inspire mastery of cause and effect and divine intervention.

      We are the heavenly hosts that inspire mastery
      of cause and effect
      so that all can be mastered in the physical world.

      We inspire flowing feelings of Divine Grace and Mercy that attract such mystical feelings of divine blessing that peacefulness of the spirit and abundance of every good thing are attracted into physical manifestation.

      Flowing feelings of Divine Grace and Mercy are so powerfully magnetic
      that when they are combined with any other divine meditation,
      miraculous results are quicker.

      The magnetic power of feelings of Grace and Mercy
      attracts the indwelling perfection
      of the soul to manifest.

      Here is one of our stories:

       EXALTATION IN THE CEDARS

      Once upon a time on a bright and beautiful day, a young man watched pigeons fly by while gazing through a small window high in an ancient tower.

      Luigi swept his gaze over vast stretches. Below him rushed streams in beautiful valleys between steep mountain sides.

      "How beautiful this sight", he mused, "how lovely this paradise!"

      During especially beautiful sunsets his heart nearly leapt out of his breast with the majesty of it.

      But there was a sadness in his heart when his thoughts turned to his Father.  Then a deep undercurrent of longing and fear ran through him.  This fear made it hard to breathe, he would feel as though he was dying.

      Longing for his Father’s love burned so deeply inside too. He did not know which was the strongest, his longing or his fear.

      With a start, he remembered it was time. His Father awaited him, he had to go.

      So Luigi slowly turned to go down the long staircase, to the huge vaulted room below.

      How he dreaded his Father's presence!

      His father's regal chair sat drapped in soft blankets, toasty and warm  in front of the gigantic fireplace with its roaring fire.

       Luigi approached from behind it. On the armrest Luigi saw his father's ancient hand clasping a rich goblet filled with his evening wine.

      "Father", he said softly, "Father, I am here."

      There was a long silence, and finally old Gilberto answered his son, "Luigi,
      Luigi, come here in front of me so I can see you."

      He slowly moved closer to the chair. He paused and summoned his courage to walk in front of it to face his father.

      "Luigi," his father commanded harshly, "Luigi, come here a little closer.  Let me see you. Come closer here."

      At this, he moved to within three feet of his father’s feet. Luigi knelt down on one knee, and peered into his father's face.

      An evil look in his father's eye was overwhelming.  Evil power flowing was so strong that waves of nausea swept through Luigi.

      With superhuman effort he managed to control it and remained obediently returning his father’s look.

      But not for long. Luigi could not maintain it. He had to break eye contact, which he did very suddenly with a cry of anguish.

      Years and years of partaking in bizarre dark rituals, designed for evil
      greed and power, had taken a horrible toll on old Gilberto's soul.

       Luigi’s cry of anguish was the breaking of his own heart, for he loved his father with all of his might. His heart had broken as he saw that very little of the man he loved actually lived inside his father’s body.

       Gilberto’s goodness had been destroyed long ago.

      Luigi felt as if he could never look into his Father's eyes again  He felt his soul rebelling against the foul energy, the dark endless pit, that emanated through them.

      "Luigi," old Gilberto whispered hoarsely over and over, "Luigi, where have
      you gone Luigi.  Why don’t you look at me. You are so distant. Why do you not look at me the way you used to when you were a child?"

      At this, Luigi gasped.

       He could not hold tears back any longer.

      Luigi broke down in heaving sobs, covering his face with his hands.

      Old Gilberto watched in horror! He was stunned!

       As he watched, deep deep down inside of him, a small spark of his old self stirred slightly.

        He watched as his son sobbed and sobbed,  deep wracking sobs,
      from the deepest parts of Luigi's soul.

      An old family butler was watching from behind the curtain, on one of the
      balconies overlooking the great room.

       Closing his eyes, the old man summoned Angels of Grace and Mercy.

      "Angels of 'Igigi', COME!" Antonio prayed fervently."

      Their luminous presence came softly, shining flowing feelings of gentle peace into his heart.

      Antonio spoke with them, " I know old Gilberto is as guilty as any man on earth, and as rotten."

        " But I also know that he was abandoned in the war after seeing his beloved
      parents murdered before his eyes, and that he was captured and suffered years of
      brainwashing, horror and torture during his young adulthood."

       "How could he, or anyone, survive that unchanged? Surely there is Grace and Mercy for him.  Surely there is some way we can reach him in this moment!"

      The Angels of 'Igigi' searched old Gilberto's soul.

       They found a place deep inside of him still alive; a place inside in which he
      was young and beautiful and only eight years old.

        They found the place where the magical pure child Gilberto still lived buried deep inside.

       He was the beautiful boy, the only child of his loving parents, the lovely
      curly headed Gilberto, who had danced and played among the flowers with
      nature spirits many years before on the steep mountain slopes.

      images-8
      They searched and found the hopes and dreams, the purity and the innocence, that had once been little Gilberto Fantatori.

       They searched and found the truth of Gilberto Fantatori's soul.

      In this moment of inspiration, Antonio suddenly knew what to do!

      Closing his eyes, he filled his heart with unconditional love and asked the
      highest self of Gilberto, from the beginning of time, to come forward into
      the present and do whatever was necessary to help Gilberto.  He asked the
      enlightened Christ self of Gilberto, from the end of time, to come backward
      to the present and do the same.  He asked heavenly hosts to help in every way possible.

      He saw the Alpha and the Omega of Gilberto Fantatori meet together and merge in present time. He saw blazing lights and flowing love of heaven opening up.

      Then, with the blazing emerald green light of the divine virtue of Grace and
      Mercy shining from the Angels of 'Igigi', Gilberto's traumatized soul was
      uplifted, cleansed, forgiven. The healing began of  the bitterness and
      anger that had made Gilberto into a dangerous criminal.

      Antonio saw the Angels of 'Igigi' shine with blazing light opalescent light
      and fill old Gilberto's soul with memory, remembrance, and conscience.  He
      saw old Gilberto begin to understand what had happened to him.

       Gilberto saw how the evil done to him had caused him to react with evil in
      return.  He saw how this pattern had repeated endlessly with everyone
      involved.

      Gilberto could see and begin to feel empathy for the suffering that caused such harmfulness, and his heart started to forgive those who had harmed him.

      As he did this, he began to forgive himself.

       Antonio became aware of the ghost of Gilberto's beautiful mother and the spirits of ancestors gathering.  He watched as they joined the Angels in blessing Gilberto.

      Heavenly songs of angels filled the air.

      Old Gilberto closed his eyes.  Luigi stopped crying and opened his.

       He watched as his father began to breathe deeply and very
      slowly.

      Finally old Gilberto raised his head looking far away over Luigi's left
      shoulder.

       His face filled with surprise, shame, hope and then love.

       "Luigi," he gasped," Luigi! I see your blessed Mother!"

      A long moment of silence followed, lightning flashes filled the
      room.

        "Luigi, I have made terrible mistakes!"

      More silence.

       "Luigi," he whimpered, " My soul has been far far away for a very very
      very long time."  His voice trailed off.

      Closing his eyes, he felt weak. He rested his head on his chest.

      After a few minutes, he lifted it again and spoke.

      "Luigi," he whispered, " I am very very  sorry."

      A tear coursed down his wrinkled cheek.

       Lowering his head, Gilberto wept and wept.  He sobbed far into the
      shimmering night.

      Father and son wept together.

      Antonio, the Angels, and the ancestors watched as flowing feelings of divine Mercy and Grace completely transformed the lives of two men.

      Early the next day, servants put Old Gilberto's chair out in the east
      garden so that he and Luigi could watch the sun rise over the mountains
      together.

      They watched in amazement as tears of joy streamed down Old Gilberto's cheeks.

      "Luigi!," he exclaimed, "Look over there!  I see the Angel of the Cedars!
      And there, over there are the Fairies of the Ferns!"

      So many years had passed since Gilberto had seen his nature spirit friends!

      Shouts of joy echoed off the hills as old Gilberto shared with his son the
      realities of his childhood,  the most important and beautiful realities of his
      entire life.

      Father and Son together shared the richness of the kingdom of Divine Being as seen through the magical eyes of gifted children.

      Gilberto’s health improved. He lived through that summer and fall, sharing with Luigi the richness and innocence of his youth with a heart of gratitude and wonder.

      In other quiet moments, Gilberto spent hours and hours with lawyers in his
      richly paneled study, correcting past crimes as best as he could.  Packets
      of money were posted to desperate widows of men he had had a hand in
      killing.  Grieving parents of children abducted in previous campaigns of
      terror received mysterious apologies and compensations.  Generous donations were made to those people who had lost everything to his evil greed.

      Gilberto used all of his remaining power to sway previous cohorts of crime
      to a change of conscience, and those he could not, he devised ways of
      curtailing their dangerous power.

      In the last few months of Gilberto's life, his actions of repentance changed
      the course of history.

      When Luigi finally laid him to rest in early winter, he buried him out among
      the cedars where his friends, the nature spirits, would watch over him.

      On his tombstone were the words:

      "Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of Heaven."

      MIRACLES

      ********************************

      'Igigi'

      I…We inspire people to become masters of Cause and Effect, understanding all doings and all actions in manifestation through memory, remembrance, and conscience,
      *

      G…in order to confer flowing feelings of true divine blessing, of grace and mercy.
      *

      I…We inspire the control of breath, of life and death, and connect body with
      spirit.  We can trigger any memory and sharpen, or weaken conscience.
      *

      G…We teach how to bring complete happiness, satisfaction, peace in the
      spirit, and

      *

      I. ..evoke miracles in the material world in a way that fulfill the laws of
      karma.

      The melody of our name is G,F, G, F, and G.

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      []

      ******************

       Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      Original by Jalal Ali
      Driblets of Light.mid

      ~~~
      Driblets of Light.mid
      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 30, 2014

        11 degrees Aries

        The Angels of Victorious Grace and Mercy
        Also known as

        The Angels of

          Igigi

        Beloved,

        We inspire flowing feelings of Divine Grace and Mercy that attract such mystical feelings of divine blessing that peacefulness of the spirit and abundance of every good thing are attracted into physical manifestation.

        Sometimes a Child of Light must create changes in the consciousness of a
        person or being for the purpose of divine grace and mercy.
        A person or being that breaks THE LAW OF ONE,
        The Law of HARMLESSNESS, sometimes must be stopped quickly.

        At such times we inspire magnetically charged impulses of Cosmic Divine Love that penetrate the awareness of people through inner guidance to inspire mastery of cause and effect and divine intervention,

        because we are the heavenly hosts that inspire mastery
        of cause and effect
        so that all can be mastered in the physical world.

        Flowing feelings of Divine Grace and Mercy are so powerfully magnetic
        that when they are combined with any other divine meditation,
        miraculous results are quicker.

        The magnetic power of feelings of Grace and Mercy
        attracts the indwelling perfection
        of the soul to manifest.

        Here is one of our stories:

         EXALTATION IN THE CEDARS

        Once upon a time on a bright and beautiful day in the old country, a young man watched pigeons fly by while gazing through a small window high in an ancient tower.

[...]

        Twin
Souls***Twin Flames***One Love***
11

        Footnotes

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

        A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 31

          11 degrees Aries

          The Angels of Victorious Grace and Mercy
          Also known as

          The Angels of

            Igigi

          Beloved,

          Sometimes a Child of Light must create changes in the consciousness of a
          person or being for the purpose of divine grace and mercy.

           A person or being that breaks THE LAW OF ONE,
          The Law of HARMLESSNESS, sometimesmust be stopped quickly.

          At such times we inspire magnetically charged impulses of Cosmic Divine Love that penetrate the awareness of people to inspire mastery of cause and effect and divine intervention.

          We are the heavenly hosts that inspire mastery
          of cause and effect
          so that all can be mastered in the physical world for the purpose of true divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit.

          We inspire flowing emotions of Divine Grace and Mercy.

           These attract such powerful mystical emotions of divine blessing that peacefulness of the spirit and abundance of every good thing are attracted into physical manifestation.

          Flowing emotions of Divine Grace and Mercy can be so powerfully magnetic
          that when they are combined with any other divine meditation,
          miraculous results are quicker.

          The magnetic power of emotions of Grace and Mercy
[...]

          His father's regal chair sat draped in soft blankets, toasty and warm  in front of the gigantic fireplace with its roaring fire.

[...]

          Antonio, the Angels, and the ancestors watched as flowing emotions of divine Mercy and Grace completely transformed the lives of two men.

[...]

           Names,phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.