Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 29, 2013

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      Anchoring More New Life, Relationships and Illusions

      Especially since the Spring Equinox, we have been releasing a lot of our old beliefs, old wounds (including those from other lifetimes) and anchoring more and more of our Soul; our Divinity. By now you should feel very much in the New, with more insights and awareness about what you are creating. In the last few weeks, we have been downloading high vibrational codes that have greatly affected our physical bodies. This translates to possibly more headaches (especially in the 3rd Eye and Pineal Chakras), sleeplessness and other “anomalies” that may feel like irritation, yet is so essential for our continuing transformation.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.