tania Marie's Blog: You are the Mirror ~ What Would You Like to See Reflected?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      You are the Mirror ~ What Would You Like to See Reflected?

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      laguna beach art
      All images in this post are photos I took of random mural art with enlightening and thoughtful messages discovered on Laguna Beach on a walk with dear friend. She had done this walk many times and yet was grateful for me pointing out the messages she hadn't ever noticed that were reflecting themes and our conversations. Signs of beauty, magic and miracles of life and hope reflected. Whether through nature, art, another human or animal, seemingly mundane or mystical, there are consistently beautiful messages of love, trust and the promise of harmony.
      Every day is an opportunity to choose differently...to choose love over fear, to choose to see from a different perspective, to choose to do one small thing that reflects  greater compassion and understanding and that challenges your courage just a little bit more, to look deeper within and to remember, and to look for the miraculous in the little things to aid in restoring hope and trust.
      laguna beach The more I explore and focus on my inner realm, the more I find life to be magical beyond my ability to express in words. So even when something throws me off, I am quickly able to rebalance, as my awareness and presence keeps me able to "see" with my heart and receive. Every day I receive some small or large magical message, sign and reflection from the Universe and when things are challenging, I'm able to shift that because of staying in that inner stillness of awareness and presence that enables me to observe and experience these things.
      I choose to believe that miracles are the norm and not the exception, and because of this I experience at least one miracle in my life every day. "Creating life as a work of art" is a personal motto of mine and not only is this something I consciously create in my life as a symbolic person, but this is mirrored all around me where ever I go because it is the way I choose to "see" everything like a wondrous child.
      laguna beach art
      There are a lot of things out in the world that we can easily find external confirmation of to reflect where we focus our attention OR "refuse" our inward attention. The secret is to finding the key to the realm of your heart's creations and that comes from within. Things may crumble and fall apart around us, but the signs of hope within darkness and peace within chaos will shine through most loudly when you stay grounded within - then you will know you are safe and everything is in divine perfection.
      As they say, you will see it when you believe it - not the other way around. :)
      This is just a short post on keeping the faith, staying aware, and cultivating your inner realm. In the coming weeks I will delve more deeply into some ways that can assist, which seem to have been skipped over or forgotten on our journey to wholeness.
      Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
      But you are eternity and your are the mirror.
      ~Kahlil Gibran
      What do you dream your life to feel like? When you answer this, the journey of bringing that feeling into creation of what you desire it to look like can begin. Build a new relationship with yourself, as you explore your heart. Learn to reflect your dreams into a beautiful creation of your own making – creating life as a work of art.
      ~Tania Marie

      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com