Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Tree of Life w/ Sixth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      Athene is brought before us as one of the Goddesses of wisdom within this morning's message. Athene does embody a high, deep, spiritual wisdom; a wisdom that is brought even further into clarity in how to apply this wisdom in all aspects of our lives spiritual and mundane. Take for example commerce and farming, as it is touched upon as well. To be a truly successful farmer one must cultivate a true relationship with the land. Discovering in a new, or renewed, way just how connected you are to our Mother Earth. That begins at home and home is where you are inside and outside. The connection with the land where you are and starting where you are in this moment. There is a deeper understanding of the interconnection of all life by being patient and receiving each aspect that She reveals to us. For all who yearn or search for that true sense of belonging it is not necessary to look far and wide. It is already right there in front of you and inside of you. In the air that you breathe each moment, the land that your feet walk upon. Give yourself permission to touch the earth with not only feet and hands but with your heart, with your mind, with your soul.

      Step by step we will gain insight and understanding in how that every experience has played apart in our growth even some of the most difficult experiences and periods. We may not understand in the moment of some of these times but that clarity comes with patience and love. When we can let go of judging ourselves that will translate out into our interaction with others. All of our fruits first begin within. In order to give love fully and unconditionally begin with yourself. This is not a self-centered or selfish act. This is a step of compassion and selflessness. An act of charity and strength. The Earth is our teacher and guide for as we reclaim that relationship with Her we regain the same with ourselves. One Opens to the other and we no longer are having to look for where we "should be". We find that we belong right where are and that is liberating and healing. Freedom, peace, wholeness and more are the fruits that come from the seeds that are planted, watered and nurtured from this. You know that you belong because you experience it first in your soul and heart which creates a fertile soil in your mind and body. We can walk gracefully, confidently and experience that vastness of Spirit as we are, in a very real sense, creating and experiencing a Sacred Communion together with the Earth and Spirit. Our discernment, intuition and choices become naturally rooted there and what we experience is a lasting testimony for today and for the generations to follow. We discover that we can and do create the conditions and circumstances which enter into our lives.

      You can affirm each day that "I listen, I hear, I speak the truth" because you live it, you breathe, you embody it and those experiences and lessons come from the Earth around you, the Earth within you and the fullness of Spirit which lives and breathes within All inside and out.

      11. Tree of Life
      Your card is...

      11. Tree of Life

      Soul Message: Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt. Chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about people’s approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity. –Lao-Tze (Translated by Stephen Mitchell)

      Alchemy and Transformation: We all need to establish the principle of universal harmony and balance firmly within ourselves in order to rest assured that behind all appearances, no matter how seemingly cruel or random, resides a greater truth, one that expresses the higher laws of spiritual governance. At this stage of initiation, the spiritual aspirant pauses to reflect upon the origins of life and to seek a greater understanding of his or her karmic circumstances and conditions.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Athene: One of the many wisdom Goddesses, Athene applied her considerable wisdom to commerce, farming, and many other mundane arenas of life. You are invited into the temple of Athene, where balance and discrimination are elevated to the level of skillful means. Careful consideration and observation give you the chance to set your karmic records straight.

      Everyday Encounters: We must strive to live according to higher principles and truths, walking a grace-centered path with awareness of spiritual laws and justice. Cultivate discernment in your life, but learn to let go of the burden of judgment, condemnation, and criticism. Embrace the notion that your judgments are always fundamentally about you and not about the other person. We’re constantly creating circumstances and conditions in our lives that will help us see ourselves more clearly.

      Nature’s Healers: The Olive Tree
      Sixth Chakra

      Sixth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Indigo/Cobalt) (Function: Intuition)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems.
      At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world.

      Healing Flower: Star Tulip

      Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved