Laura Bruno's Blog: [New post] Dolores Cannon ~ Changes Needed for the New Frequencies

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      New post on Laura Bruno's Blog

      Dolores Cannon ~ Changes Needed for the New Frequencies

      by laurabruno
      The only thing I would add to Dolores Cannon's account is that some people, myself included, are actually finding a need to eat a little bit denser foods in order to remain grounded right now. I had been 100% raw vegan and then high raw for many years and vegan for 8.5 years. In early 2011, my body --and I heard this from a lot of longtime raw vegans right around the same time --suddenly started demanding some cooked vegan foods and even the addition of some organic raw dairy. I struggled with the ethics of that and tried every imaginable way around it, but adding that in brought instant relief on a variety of levels. We are all at individual frequencies, which change and make micro-adjustments as our outer world continues to shift. The important thing is to pay attention to how you feel and to notice any patterns.
      For example, I consume probably 60% or more of my calories in liquid form, but some days I really feel the need to chew. Chewing releases serotonin, so that could be a factor. The density could also be a factor: more complicated or cooked food combinations can have a grounding effect because they take more physical energy to process. Most people on this planet are trending lighter and lighter; however, the energies are shifting so fast that people who have already been on extremely high vibe, living and raw food diets, people who do a lot of healing work, energy work and/or intuitive/psychic work may temporarily find they need to "dirty up" their diets a bit, just to continue vibrating within the parameters of this illusion for a little while longer until the shared reality shifts. Again, pay attention to how you feel, not just to what people tell you that you should be feeling.
      That said, here's Dolores with some excellent general tips:
      Comment   See all comments