Aluna Joy: Unhinging from the Old Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      Like us on FACEBOOK here http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      .
       Aluna will be speaking on Blog Talk Radio
      April 2nd on Angel News with Merrilee from 5:30 to 6 PM.
      You can call 718-766-4593 at 5:30 central time during the show,
      to listen, ask questions or go on-line to a chat room.
      The show page is at
      www.blogtalkradio.com/angelnews
      The episode will be recorded and posted in the archives if you can't get through. Questions in advance contact us at www.alunajoy.com

      .
      .
      This message explains a lot about what we have been feeling the last 3 months.
      .
      THE DECEMBER 21, 2012 MESSAGES
      Unhinging from the Old Earth
      Aluna Joy, and the Star Elders
      Yaxchilan, Mexico - 12/22/12 - Message #3

      The following is the third message that we received in the Mayalands this past December over Solstice. You can find our other messages on our website at www.alunajoy.com under the "Articles for Personal and Planetary Transformation" link. It might be a good idea to read them in order as each message builds upon the previous one. We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with very little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know that the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for others as well. The the Star Elders assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you. So as you read this, you might want to imagine that you are with us. Also, always view the photos on the website that we share, as photos also hold some energy of the sites.
      (We climbed the long staircase up to Temple 44, and here Aluna sat down and gave a message.)

      Yaxchilan (Pronunciation - yash-chee-lan) means "forever young." Yesterday on 12/21/2012 we buried everything from the past. Today we are reborn in the sacred site Yaxchilan that has been holding and is now anchoring a new Earth.

      As we walk into this site, everyone gets really quiet and still. This site always does this to us. Yaxchilan is like a church, and we whisper in a church, yes? This is a very holy Earth temple. It is very sacred. It's also an extremely hard site to read. Out of all the years I've visited here, I don't think I have gotten too much from it, other than an energy that we can't describe. This energy is what we are beginning to feel now all over the earth. As soon as we walked through Yaxchilan's portal / tunnel and came out the other side, we could feel the sacredness.

      Yesterday when we were in Palenque in the Hall of Records, I saw a sacred cross that looked like it was made out of fired light-and today that same cross is overlaying on this site, so there is a connection between what happened yesterday and today with these two sites. Yesterday was the Hall of Records of the Age Past. Today is the Hall of Records of the New World. There has been a connecting bridge between the past and the future. And now the Star Elders are disconnecting the bridge so we can be in the future 100 per cent.

      Archangel Michael is holding a huge wrench. There is a big bolt that is fastening the past to the future. He is watching us and saying, "Okay, do we unbolt it now?" (Are you OK with letting go of the past? You must give your permission.) It will be like untethering a boat when you want to go out to sea, or like hitting the thrusters on a spaceship.

      Let me look again . . . because I saw that fire-light cross in the Hall of Records in Palenque. There is a cross here as well; it goes up and down, from heaven to earth; and across, from east to west. I don't see if the cross is based on directions or not. I don't see that it matters. One part of this cross is from the old knowledge. The other part of the cross is the framework for a new knowledge or dimension. There is a bolt in between the two parts, connecting the old and new worlds, or dimensions. The Star Elders want to know if we want to unhook the bolt?

      Now . . . before you say "yes," because it is so easy to say "yes" . . . I know the Star Elders too well, and they like to state changes in a positive manner and forget our human issues and reactions. What is untethering the boat going to mean to us? Let me see if they will show me.

      Okay. The only way I can explain it is the way they are showing me . . . You know dandelions that have pretty little seed pods that fly into the air when you blow them. We are like those seeds. The dandelion's branch that goes into the ground is like the bolt that is holding us to the world that was . . . the past. We are the little seed pods that are going to blow all over. So we are going to feel like we are floating in a new field of possibility and potential.

      I always know that when the Star Elders do these radical things, like unhinge us from an entire world, it could give us some symptoms or some strange stuff going on. I am guessing this might be a bit challenging for us, as we are used to being anchored. But I think we have already been feeling a little disoriented, a little unfocused, like we can't keep our heads on straight, or have scrambled-egg brains, those kinds of feelings. I have noticed everybody is asking the same question over and over even on this pilgrimage. (laughter) That is a symptom. Even though we don't recognize it, it is a symptom. We might feel a little unhinged. So . . . are you okay with that-with letting go of the bolt to the world that was?

      Group member Debbie: Let's do it!

      OK. . . . the Star Elders and a host of Beings of Light are going to unbolt the bridge between the old world that we just left and the new world we just entered. For a little while there is going to be an etheric tether, like a bungee cord that is between worlds. This way we will have some semblance of security. The Star Elders share that it is just going to give us a false sense of security (an adjustment period) because it won't be real. It will be a false sense of security because we are going to feel like we are tethered to something, but we actually are not. The rubber band can only stretch so far, and then it is going to snap. So the Star Elders are going to do this for us for a little while, keep us connected to this faux bungee cord, so we feel a little safer at more at peace while we get used to floating around out in the new field of possibility and potential here. This cord will dissolve by mid-January 2013, and then is it is going to get really interesting. The rest of 2013 from the Equinox, to the Solstice in June we will be assimilating new and vitally important frequencies.

      The fire-light cross is the beginning of a transition to a new framework of a New World and is the beginning of a new geometry. Now it looks more like a multidimensional, spherical cross. Maybe if we could model a cross in 3-D and make it spin or turn, the analogy would work better. So for everyone who is willing we can say, "Okay, I am ready to let go of the old world." In the meantime, it looks like the hinge in the cross is also planetary, and the unbolting is happening for everyone.

      The Star Elders like it when we have a false sense of security, because then it is easier for us to really let go, so we can truly fly. If we are not feeling secure, what do we do? We armor up and hunker down. They know that when we walk into an unknown territory, we always feel a little nervous. This is a normal reaction. It's like when we go to a gathering at a new friend's house (where we have never been before), we feel nervous. It will be like that, the same kind of thing, the same kind of feeling. We think . . . "Oh, I don't really want to go. I don't know anybody there. What am I going to say? What am I going to wear?" So this new world is more like going to a party we never have been to before, and we may feel a little bit of insecurity. It doesn't look like it is going to be super scary, like some other things the Star Elders have asked us to do. We just are going to feel a bit unfocused and unsure.

      Yesterday we let go and buried the old aging world, and today we are moving into the "forever young" rebirth, a renaissance of the Earth temple through energy held here at Yaxchilan. By the way, Yaxchilan has been holding this energy for a LONG time . . . and now it is it's time! (We will return to Yaxchilan in 2014-ask us about this pilgrimage.)

      So today we are being reborn. Did you notice when we arrived here, the hollers monkeys sang to us as soon as we entered the site? They really greeted us with their roars. Now as we move forward in this pilgrimage, we will receive other layers to this new foundation - five new upgraded elements in all. What we are doing is very much like building a really awesome sports car. Tikal will give us the gasoline and teach us how to travel dimensionally. Quirigua will provide us with the heart map and give directions, and Copan will provide the power to step on that gas pedal and get things moving again.

      (We made a sacred site essence here that hold the energy of the divine earth.)
      Sacred Site Essences
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak) Clairvoyant, or seer of living energy. Those who know Aluna, call her a modern mystic and/or a psycho-geographical healer. Aluna simply considers herself a Spiritual Archaeologist using her Clairvoyant/Clairsentient gifts to read ancient history of sacred sites. She helps others to tune their inner ears to hear, and also brings forward to modern times the wisdom and teachings of the past. She speaks on the subjects of Spiritual Archaeology and the Awakening of Spiritual Consciousness through the guardians and masters of ancient cultures of the Maya, Inca, and Egyptian/Atlantis worlds.
      .
      Copyright © 2012 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in - Webpage: www.AlunaJoy.com
      If you would like to comment on this message, instead of writing an e-mail to us, (we can't answer them all anyway) you can post at this link so EVERYONE can read and benifit from your amazing insights : ) THANK YOU.  http://www.alunajoy.com/2013-dec22.html
      .
      Heart Donations are Welcomed, Appreciated and Treasured
      .
      A reminder....
      Only a few days left and we don't want you to miss out!

      Made in the most powerful, peaceful and sacred places on Earth!
      SAVE 22% with our EQUINOX offer on all of our essences by using the coupon code word (equinox) upon check out, and don't forget to hit the recalculate button to see you savings before finalizing the order. Sale does not cover endangered essences.
      HURRY! Savings code good until April 1st. No Joke!
      .
      From Aluna Joy.... As we are in this time of being in between spaces, it is a good time to work on ourselves and prepare for what is coming. For this reason, we feel that the following essences will help you get the most out of this time.
      .
      Essence Blends: The Heroic Light Worker Blend - Spiritual Growth, Inner Strength, Peaceful Lightworker Blend - Self-Confidence / Leadership Blend
      Mayan Essences: Palenque, Mexico, Divine Intuition Essence - Kabah, Activating the Sacred Cross Essence
      Egyptian Essences: Hatshetsup, Wings of Destiny Essence - Dendarah, The Goddess Nut Temple, The Awakened Life & Sea of Great Potential Essence - Abu Simbel Egypt, Cosmic Orientation Essence - Philae, The Heart of Conscious Creation Essence
      Mt. Shasta Essences: Mt. Shasta Solar Eclipse Essence - Liberation into Spiritual Abundance Essence - Mt Shasta Lily Essence
      Inca Essences: Stone of Ica, The Universal Memory Essence
      Avalon Essences: Chalice Well Glastonbury, The Ancient Divine Wisdom Essence - Cerne Abbas, Attracting Love, Profound Peace, Balance, Healing & Fertility Essence - Men-an-tol Re-Birth, Cleaning the Slate Essence - Rosslyn Chapel, The Codes of Life Essence.
      .
      .
      We are so excited about this upcoming solstice weekend.   We first had the idea to offer something in Shasta. We planed the window between the solstice and the largest full moon of the year. But we always wait for that inner light bulb to go off that says YES!  Then one day while in the shower : )  I got a strong flash of a glowing Mt Shasta and the energy of the Ascended Masters flooded in.  You guess it I get no privacy in the shower, but now I know we have been officially invited!  Then I received divine guidance on exactly WHO to invite to this weekend as presenters.  When I reach each one of them they did not hesitate a moment and just said YES!  The Star Elders are so excited, and since they are always in the present NOW, they keep waking me up downloading great messages as if we are already there. I think they are more excited than me.   Robin emanates the energy of the Holy Mother and is humble and open hearted.  I have known Peter sense the 80's and is a humble messenger for the masters with energy and great teachings.  Denise I met in England in 2007.  She is an angel, and she will make you cry with love from your heart!  It is a good team.  We hope you will join us.  Blessings ~ Aluna Joy
      .
      Come join the family of like minded souls
      in a loving, heart filled gathering in Mt Shasta.
      There is time to get the EARLY BIRD RATE!
      There is limited space in this event .. it is starting to book.
      .
      A NEW SPIRITUAL RENAISSANCE HAS BEGUN
      http://www.alunajoy.com/2013-mar20.html
      .
      .
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE
      England and Scotland - July 2013

      Just 3 spaces left in this group...
      .
      EGYPT PILGRIMAGE
      Sold out... ask to be put on the waiting list
      .
      http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html
      .
       Love Donations that don't cost you a dime!
      Do you shop on AMAZON? You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON which donates 5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and BOOKMARK IT, and use it each time you shop on Amazon any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our Free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
      Bookmark this link!
      .
      Like us on FACEBOOK here http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      .
      .
      Sacred Site Essences Sacred Site Essence Blends Spiritual Pilgrimages Star Elder Sessions Books / Mayan Calendars / Astrology / Converters Who are the Star Elders Articles on Planetary Transformation Articles on Mayan Cosmology Articles written by Elders FREE Newsletter! Facebook You Tube

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

      Powered
by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd