[ANGELS]Chart of today's Full Moon The North Node

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      The North Node on today's full moon chart is 20 Scorpio, which is included below.

       Notice it is the heavenly host of

      Metallurgic Chemistry.

      There are many  metals  in our environment and in our bodies and food, and as you can see, the north node, which represents final outcome, in today's full moon chart shows intervention by Divine Providence to transform these metals into beneficial substances.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Love conquers all.

      "The greatest of these is love."

      "What you do for the least of these, you do unto me."

      golden light

      19 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Metallurgic Chemistry

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Panari’

      Beloved,

      ‘We inspire mankind in the field of metallurgic chemistry.’

      ‘We have taught man to gain various metals from ores, and we have helped him with the recognition of the various metallic elements.’

      We have inspired the making of metal amalgams.’

      ‘We have various recipes for the working up and amalgamating of metals, and also the decomposition of metals into various chemical products, synthetic substances and medicines.’

      ‘The things that we can inspire mankind with in this regard are almost limitless’.

      Eve rything in creation has been attracted into form through magnetic fields from specific divine flowing feelings. All  divine feelings originate from omnipotent  divine will and thoughts about those things which are willed.

      Many wonderful qualities of Divine Beingness are therefore embodied by metals, and as these are integrated into conscious awareness  of the children of light,  the mysteries of the philosopher’s stone are easier to understand.

      Flowing electricity corresponds to flowing DIVINE WILL.

       Metals carry electrical currents.

        Different metals vibrate to different aspects of Divine Will.

         Remember that Divine Will flows through various qualities, heavenly hosts, and planetary spheres

      In the longing for spiritual perfection and unity with the Divine Light, which is the virtue of letter P of ‘Panari’, a person first seeks understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, A, and then gladly controls negativity and imperfection through release of troublesome states of being, desires, beliefs, feelings, sensations, possessions, and negative beings. All imperfections that are not in accordance with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are released back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all. [This is the divine virtue of umlaut A, ae.]

      By transforming negative magnitism within metals through the virtue of umlaut A, ae, natural divine qualities that are the original essences of metals are free to express.  Metals are then further charged with energies of divine qualities and heavenly hosts of the spheres that correspond to them.

      For example, heavenly hosts of Venus, which is receptivity to Divine Love, easily charge copper, and their presence can be contacted through it.

      When transformation of negative magnetism is accomplished, the vibrations of supreme happiness, from which metals were originally created, are then activated.  The magnetism of flowing feelings of supreme happiness creates cohesion, a quality of gravity, and is the virtue of letter N.  In this wonderful state, joys of natural wisdom and enlightenment that originated metals are also enlivened, which is the virtue of letter A. This further releases imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all, umlaut A,ae.

      By listening and following inner guidance, the virtue of letter R, people master the Laws of Cause and Effect to create whatever metallurgic compounds are needed to help manifest Heaven on Earth.  T he Law of Cause and Effect is the last letter I of ‘Panari’.

      Here are the corresponding spheres and divine qualities of metals.

      For the Mercury zone use brass’.

      Mercury represents receptive Divine Wisdom.