Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman March 27 2013 Q&A How to Access Your Angels

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      March 27, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman.

      I am teaching a *f.ree.* teleclass, 'Communicating with your Angels and Spirit Guides' on Thursday, March 28 at 9PM US CDT, registration is required and you can click here to sign up.

      How are you feeling today? We have a powerful full moon that prepares us for the celebration of transformation that happens this weekend, on Easter Sunday. Is there something in your life that you are willing to allow to 'die' so you can be reborn? This is a great time to think about that and it might be happening in your life already.

      Today's Q&A message is about getting help, guidance and support from your angels and guides. It's always there for you, whether you hear it or not, think you receive answers to your questions or wonder if you are one of the unlucky few who didn't get any angels and guides for this journey. You did, sometimes we have to be still to hear their messages. Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      Soul Wound Clearing Program audios are still available, class registration and teacher certification is closed.

      Click here to learn more about the energetic imprints that create the pain and limitations in your life and how you can release them.

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Where are My Angels When I Need Them?

      Dear Jennifer:  I have been asking for guidance from my angels and spirit guides and I feel like they never answer me. It isn't fair that I feel so unsupported when I thought they were here to help me and are supposed to be offering guidance when I need it. What can I do to get more clear and consistent responses from them and do I have any angels and guides supporting me?

      Jennifer's Answer: Getting answers from you guides and angels depends on the kinds of questions you are asking, how you are asking them, and how you are listening. They can support and guide you, but not when you are asking out of fear, despair, from your belief in disconnection or your anger at yourself for taking this journey in the first place. When we are in fear, our angels are close by but they cannot connect. When we ask and ask and don't stop asking, we are not quiet enough to hear their answers. If we forget they resonate at the level of joy and need for us to be open to new solutions and transformation, we don't put ourselves at the level at which they can connect with us. They can help you find a new path when you open that door for them .....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Here's what you get:
      • 2 hours (3 sessions) with Jennifer
      • Detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • Recordings of your sessions you can download and save
      Read more about this program by clicking here, limited spaces available due to the intense nature of this work.

      We are re-building the membership section and not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, March 27, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139