Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings ~ Harmony of Totality

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      Morning Blessing: 03.27.13
      Harmony of Totality

      Dear Ones,
      AFFIRM:

      My life is a perfect work of art.
      A creation of cosmic and spontaneous genius
      working out a multitudinous order.
      My self expression a mysterious integration
      of some kind of comprehensive largeness.
      I AM the harmony of totality.
      A delight of Divinity's will and joy.
      Truth consciousness in right relation to
      every step of Spirit's self-existence.
      And so I am.

      ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456