Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman March 25, 2013 - What is Crystal Energy?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 3:39 PM

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      March 25, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Yes, the newsletter is out a little late this week but I returned from the EVOLVE Now Summit in Hot Springs late Sunday night, to a foot of new snow, so the trip took a little longer than I planned. We had a wonderful time, many crystals found new homes all over the world and I am thinking about doing this again in September.

      It's going to be a busy week energetically as lots of things are shifting and what hasn't already changed may get a blast of much-needed release as we end the month of March and all of its clearing and step into April. Expect to see endings and clearings this week, and remember that any energy you want to let go of is just as anxious to let go of you.

      Today is the last day to sign up for the Soul Wound Clearing class, which starts March 26 and the Teacher Certification training, which includes the 4 week class and begins around April 26
      Sign up here for the class, registrations will close after March 26.
      Our first class is on Tuesday, March 26, 2013. Details will be emailed to you after your purchase.

      This week's message is about Crystal energy, a highly spiritual, empathic and deeply healing energy that is Indigo energy's complement. Indigos reveal the need for healing and Crystals offer the solution. But Crystals can get lost in a material world, hiding their gifts because they don't feel appreciated or valued. You can read the article below.

      This will be a month for learning the truth and connecting with our divine power, which I explain in the 2013 Predictions. They're still available and you can get them here, the EVOLVE ebook is also still available on that page.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Soul Wound Clearing Program and Teacher Certification
      Registration closes on March 26, 2013
      Soul wounds hold our karma, life traumas and soul group connections. They are our destiny until we release them. Are you having trouble with your love life, job, career, money, abundance? Are you unhappy with your life and wonder how or when that will change? Your soul wounds hold the answer.

      With the Soul Wound Clearing Program you will gain clarity, confidence and release lifetimes of trauma whose imprints create your life today. You will also stop attracting the mirrors of your soul wounds in your life.

      Registration for the 4 week teleclass ends on March 24, 2013.
      Register for the 8 week Teacher Certification and get licensed to use this program with your clients to give them access to profound and lasting healing.

      Sign up here, registration is closed for both the program and the Teacher Certification after March 26, 2013.

      Do You Have Crystal Energy?
      Crystal energy is a profoundly spiritual, highly empathic energetic imprint that has come to the forefront with adults born in the 1950s and 1960s and the younger generations born after 1976. The early Crystals brought a highly concentrated form of the Crystal energy to the planet, preparing it for the children who would come later. Crystal energy is thoughtful, sensitive, highly intuitive and very spiritually connected. This energy does not integrate well into the third dimension and having it can be burdensome, especially in a world that is so materially focused.
       Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, March 20, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139