Mon: 6 Degrees Aries

  • M F
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      6 degrees Aries
      The Angels of Fiery Creative Writing and Art
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nascela’

      Beloved,

      Oh mighty warrior and warrioress of Divine Love, let us motivate your creative genius through indescribably ecstatic states of happiness to bring through the fiery freedom of Love’s prose!

       We joyfully accompany each of you, Oh creative writers, musicians, actors, and artists, to help capture exactly the right turn of phrase, mix of color, and innovative insight andt perfect each work of art for the purpose of birthing PARADISE for all!

      We salute everything that has ever been written that has set upon the mind of the Children of Light, the mark of Love’s conquering message.

      Hark unto our mighty inspiration, our power, our virtues.

      N is supreme happiness, which shines with a deep red light.  This virtue gives control over the feelings of self and others.
      *
      Umlaut A, AE, is control over passion and the understanding that death is a transformation into another state.  This virtue gives the ability to release any desire, belief, feeling, or possession that is no longer the highest good of all concerned.  It has a loamy brown light.
      *
      S is all penetrating divine will for the highest good of all concerned.  It exists in every being that has ever been created. This virtue gives control over all creation. It shines with a purple red light.
      *
      C is the spiritualization of matter on all planes.  It gives a Child of Light the ability to impregnate desires, thoughts, feelings, and forms with spiritual qualities and virtues.  It shines with a vermillion green light.
      *
      E is the omnipresence of Divine Being.  With this virtue a Child of Light unites individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness, and with the consciousness of others.  It shines with a deep purple light.
      *
      L is the sum total of all the divine virtues taken together.  It gives true morality and vitality, and reveals the splendor and majesty of Divine Providence.  It shines with an olive green light.
      *
      A is wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, the original perfect blueprint of all creation.  This virtue gives artistic talents and mystical faculties and control over the beings of the air.  It shines with a light blue light.
      *

      Let us turn your hands into weapons of flowing will as you conquer ignorance and darkness with expressions of Love!

      We whisper the perfect words into the soul’s ear to express the vision of the heart. We carry the mind through the alleyways and byways of immense realms of victorious thought. We open beautiful new forms of self expression.

      We lift up and carry through the universes of ideas that have never been expressed before, and help writers find words that fit the calling for the purpose of birthing new and loving realities of Supreme Happiness.

      With our help a potential creative writer or artist becomes ever increasingly aware of the inimitable creative path to express each exciting new vision that reveals itself within, and tune into that spark of genius that unfolds the highest destiny.

      The divine virtues of the letters of our name bring victory. The pen burns fiery words upon the paper. Fingers type words of power upon the computer. Hands follow the track of divine guidance to create masterpiece.

      We carry forward on wings of ideological victory. We show how to penetrate the emotions of those who read the words, see the works, and we awaken within them the desire to Love.

      The saying "the pen is mightier than the sword" refers to the powers of the heavenly hosts of ‘Nascela’.

      We inspire eloquence for the purpose of creating new realities of Divine Love.

      This very writing itself is guided by Us.

      Whenever the will to conquer all through love requires a quick wit or a sharp phrase, we help translate transcendent eloquence.

       We delight in bringing forth heaven on earth through screenplay, fantastic poems, or beautiful art works.

      We come to a person’s aid, and ‘stand by your side’, as pen or brush is taken in hand.  The divine virtues of the letters of our name help translate miraculous inspirations into any medium.

      Even if a person has never written an inspiring poem, or a socially redeeming book, or composed a transformational letter, we inspire the way.

      To meditate upon the divine virtues of the letters of our name is to enter into the halls of wisdom in the area of literary and artistic magnificence:

      Nascela’

      N… A person communicates Supreme Happiness
      and the faculty of conferring enlightenment to others,
      umlaut A, AE…helping them to release every desire, belief, feeling and possession that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned.
      S… They infuse pervasively the original divine fire, and
      empower all with the most subtle essence of the divine spirit.
      C…Through the spiritualization of creative forms
      E…they yield cosmic consciousness which
      L…expresses the greatness of God and the divine majesty.
      A… They use artistic talents, eloquence, acute perception,
      and cognition of the most profound truths. Creative writing and art expresses the wisdom and the magical insights of the enlightened mind.

      The melody of our name is A, G, G sharp, D, D, F, and G.

      The letters with their musical note, color, sensation, meaning and part of the body that is formed by them are as follows.

      In each meditation, see yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus area with your body as a huge universe around you.

      N…Intone inwardly the letter N to the musical note of A while feeling supreme happiness.  Imagine, coming from a tiny sun that shines in the abdomen area, a dark red light shining throughout the universes.  It has the sensation of flowing coolness and radiates the ecstasy of Supreme Happiness. .When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue filling the outer universe through the pores of the skin of the liver.  When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body.

      *

      Umlaut A, AE… Intone inwardly the letter umlaut A, AE, to the musical note C while feeling control over passion and negative beings, and the power to release any value that is no longer the highest good of all concerned.  Imagine a tiny sun shining with a loamy brown light filling all universes, large and small, inner and outer, shining in the leg area. It shines with a sensation of weight.  When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue filling the outer universe through the pores of the skin of the anus area.  When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body.

      *
      S… Intone the letter S as the musical note shifts to G sharp, and feel omnipotence, all power, that penetrates all creation with a fiery warmth. Imagine power that penetrates all shining from a tiny sun in the head region with a flaming purple red color.  Meditate on the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e. with the original divine fire and will which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.  When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue filling the outer universe through the pores of the skin of the gall bladder area.  When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body.
      *

      C… Inwardly intone the letter C to the musical note D, while feeling the impregnating of all creation with divine virtues.  Imagine filling the entire inner and outer universes with a beautiful vermillion green light radiating from a tiny sun that shines from the lung area.  It has a sensation of warmth and ease. The state of consciousness is the mystery of self-spiritualization, the mystery of the Eucharist.  Meditate on impregnating will, thought, feelings and form with divine ideas, qualities, and virtues.   When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue filling the outer universe through the pores of the skin over the stomach.  When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body.

      *
      E… Inwardly intone the letter E to the musical note D while feeling yourself becoming one with all of creation and one with Divine Consciousness.  Imagine filling the entire inner and outer universes with a beautiful dark violet light radiating from a tiny sun that shines from the midriff area.  It has a sensation of penetrating all. Meditate on the state of consciousness that is the presence of Divine Consciousness and Life in everything, the state of omnipresence. When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue filling the outer universe through the pores of the skin over the spine.  When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body.
      *

      L… Then, after that, intone the letter L to the musical note of F while feeling the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness.  Feel the vitality that this splendor radiates.  Imagine a deep olive green color shining with great beauty through all universes and times from a tiny sun that shines from the area of the lungs and brings the most glorious sensation of ease. Meditate on the splendor and majesty of Divine Providence as it manifests through all the divine virtues taken together.  When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue filling the outer universe through the pores of the skin of the spleen area.  When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body.
      *
      A…And finally, … Intone the letter soft A inwardly to the musical note G while feeling eloquence and artistic talent.  Imagine filling all universes, large and small, inner and outer, with a light blue light coming from a tiny sun shining within the lung area. It shines with a sensation of wondrous ease.  It brings complete wisdom and enlightenment and attunement to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Consciousness. When you breathe out, see the radiance of this virtue filling the outer universe through the pores of the skin of the lung area.  When you breathe in, see the radiance of this virtue coming in through the pores of the skin and filling again the body.

      Be sure to dissolve the light at the end of each meditation in order to preserve the natural balance and rhythm of the body.  Also BE SURE TO KEEP THE RHYTHM OF THE BREATH NATURAL AND NORMAL WHEN VISUALIZING THE DIVINE VIRTUES PASSING IN AND OUT OF THE BODY THROUGH THE PORES OF THE SKIN.

      *
      Miracles