Inspire Me Today: Today's Inspiration from Shannon Rios

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      It is but a choice, each moment, each breath, to live our most powerful life. ~ Shannon Rios

      Today's Inspiration

      Shannon  Rios

      Shannon Rios

      Shannon is a life coach and the author of The 7 Fatal Mistakes Divorced and Separated Parents Make.
      If I could share 500 words to inspire, this is the important wisdom I'd want to pass along to others...
      The inspiration for the day is Love. The inspiration for the day is you. You are pure love. That means that you have all the ability in the world to bring to you the most loving and abundant life. You deserve this. This is not an option for you in this lifetime. If you are reading this, you are ready to create the most amazing life possible.
      The first step to knowing this truth is to understand that we must love ourselves deeply. If we do not first love ourselves, we will continue to create lives that do not mirror our deepest beauty. We will attract partners and work that do not serve our highest good.
      If your life is not looking the way you would like, you must first take the time to deeply love yourself. Really, truly, deeply feeling that love that is you at your perfect, beautiful, amazing core. There is no one, I repeat, no one on this planet as special as you or is here to offer what you have to offer to the world. You have amazing talents and gifts that no one else has.
      Close your eyes now and deeply breathe into the words "I am pure love". Do this five times and bring love into yourself each time you do this. Fill yourself up with the abundance and love from the world, you deserve every beautiful breath. As you breathe out let any stress release from any part of your body. Give yourself this gift.
      We must also know how to receive. Receiving is the key. How well do you receive hugs, do you really take them in? When someone gives you a compliment, do you take a deep breath and deeply feel their kind and loving words? Do you allow it to resonate with your core? Or... do you reject the compliment or not truly allow it in, thus rejecting yourself or rejecting love from others?
      How well we receive is how well we manifest. Truly, we give to others and ourselves when we receive. Take a few moments the next time you get a hug to truly receive it. Deeply breathe and allow in the next compliment you receive. You are amazing.
      Trust and be grateful. Deep down we must truly believe and trust that we will receive everything we need. When we truly trust, attachment fades away. Attachment can actually repel what we most want in our lives if we are attached in a non-trusting way. Let go of your attachment to what you are "wanting" and trust that is happening.
      Be grateful for it before it arrives, know this is your birthright and live as if you have it. The universe only knows abundance and it will work with you as long as you are not pushing it away through attachment. Once you know you truly deserve it in your heart, you can manifest.
      Finally, breathe. Breathing is our gateway. It brings us back to us, to our beauty and love deep within. Close your eyes and feel your deep beautiful breath. It is a pure miracle that your body breathes. Feel this miracle deeply, it is you.
      You are the miracle that came here to breathe deeply, receive fully, laugh joyously and love unabashedly. Go forth and prosper... you are pure beauty in the world. I am sending you beautiful love and I thank you for sharing this time with me. I am grateful. You are pure love and there is only love.

      A Message from Inspire Me Today

      Would you like to relax? Truly relax and be taken care of? It's easy...
      In less than 20 minutes a day you will discover a world of abundance and love far greater than you can imagine. Join me and many others today as we go on The Healing Journey Within and experience Shannon's new album Meditations for Abundance and Love.
      These meditations provide you the opportunity to Receive Love and Universal Messages, Relax and Connect to Your Heart, Feel Worthy and Deserving and so much more.
      TODAY is a special day to get this album because you will also be gifted a SECOND album - two meditation albums for the price of one PLUS free bonus gifts from inspirational leaders.
      Listen while you work, while your children nap, to take a break, when you awaken or before you go to sleep. These meditations always provide you exactly what you need when you need it!
      Hugs,
      Gail

      Thank You for Reading Today's Inspiration

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Inspiration at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!
      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937