Hilarion 3/24/2013 ~ Newborn in the Arms of L ove ~ Further Encouragement from the Angels – 24 March 2013, by Tazjima

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 12:43 PM

      New post on Blue Dragon Journal

      Further Encouragement from the Angels – 24 March 2013, by Tazjima

      by tazjima
      Pioneer Pond
      Another Message from the Angels – Encouragement -- 24 March 2013, by Tazjima
      It is evident from your reaction to our earlier message that there is a distinct need within the ranks of the lightworkers to know that they are loved. Do you not remember, dear ones, that our mission was to be there as support, to hold your hand energetically when doubt dogs at your heels, when you lost your sense of direction if only for a moment. We will never let go or let you down.
      Whatever disruption or seeming disruption in our connection, know within the heart of your being, that we are truly here for each and every one of you, our beloved sisters and brothers. Many of you are angelic beings, sweet, gentle and kind. It is with compassion that we see you confronted by the edgy dark energies of disintegrating third dimensional matrix. Breathe, dear ones, and know that it is illusion. You are one with us and we are one with you. No thing and nothing can destroy that connection.
      Think you now or feel in your heart just how what a sense of lost and being lost it must be for those in your world who are not yet aware of our existence and their connection to us. Such desolation of the soul to feel deserted and cut-off, but this is not reality. And it is for our lightworkers now to be the guides, mentors and teachers to those who have lost their way, after centuries of being re-born into this world, an endless cycle of reincarnation caught up in a time-loop of karma and denial.
      As you reconnect to us, your guides and your family, in an increasingly conscious fashion, you will assist energetically for those around you to come into an awareness that something else, another part of themselves exists outside the limitations of their body.
      Most people in this world believe that life begins with their birth and ends with their death. They have no awareness of anything beyond what they experience in daily life and have, indeed, been discouraged from seeking beyond what is known. What is unknown, unseen and unfelt has not existed for these ones. Yet you the lightworkers know better. You the sensitive ones have always just known that there was more to life than what was physically manifest and experienced within the limitations of the five senses. You have known this, have held this knowledge within and in part, you have also denied your own knowledge, being fearful of what others would say if they knew you were different.
      Well, news flash, dear ones, “they” already know you’re different. And so they look to see how you react to the rapid changes that the entire planet in now engaged upon. Unconsciously or consciously, depending on their own degree of self-awareness, they look to you to see how you manage your day, how you deal with unpleasant confrontations, how you deal with unexpected change. Unconsciously the humans around you know that you are both different and alike and it can bring to them a sense of bewilderment.
      For so long, those who have been different have been ostracized or destroyed. The rigid structures of the third dimensional frequency did not allow for ingenuity and inventiveness to be met with anything other than suspicion, betrayal and outright hatred. The underlying constructs of the third dimension that supported this unflinching rigidity have been removed by the Elohim, the ones who created it in the first place. Now, freedom to choose and to be what you truly are has been returned to the people. And you, dear ones, will be some of the first to go forth and engage this new sense of freedom, to be, to experience the fullness of what physical life was meant to offer – an opportunity for God to learn more about itself.
      You are that particle of God, embedded in flesh, a living soul encased in a physical vehicle and you are here to experience and to be a part of the transition of this world as it returns into a state of Christ Awareness. This is a state of being that has nothing to do with one man and his ministry or the resulting religious institutions. It has everything to do with the raising up of the vibratory emanations of the planet and the thought-forms of its inhabitants, to stabilize its presence in the higher frequency worlds. It isn’t even about life in the fifth dimension. When the full transition is complete, a full multidimensionality will function upon this beautiful world. Beings from many worlds and vibratory levels will be able to visit her once, again. And the great dreams of the prophets and dreamers of this world will be surpassed by what is to come, what already exists in the Now.
      Long ago the planet descended into physicality as a result of its great beauty and attractiveness being irresistible to all comers, many who took from her without giving back. You are in the process of giving back to her the fullness of her divinity, even as you take upon your selves the fullness of your divinity while being embodied.
      For those who still wonder why they have not translated to the higher worlds already, know that you are now in the process of bringing those higher worlds to earth. In other words, you are bringing heaven to earth by being all that you are. And we are here to support this great work of the ages, the return of the sovereignty of the planet and her people, as well as the magnificent diversity of life upon her, a diversity that is unprecedented anywhere in the Universe.
      Your mission, should you accept it – it is always a matter of free will on this planet – is to stand strong and flexible within your own power, love and wisdom. It is within you to discover the way to come into balance so you can act as a living demonstration of what all people can be when they come into a full acceptance of what they truly are, embodied human angels and masters. It is for you to fully anchor your Soul and living Presence in your fragile human body and to emanate the light of heaven into the world. By this feat, you will allow the frequency levels of the people around you and that of the planet to rise higher and higher until heaven meets earth truly.
      Your magnificence and beauty shine out from you and we willingly act as mirrors to constantly remind you of what you are truly. You are loved and are our beloveds, the ones who stepped forth at the call of Gaia from Gaia. We chose to remain behind, but are still part of this mission and transition, acting as your mentors and guides when you remember to call upon us. We are your family of light and we do not forget or let go of our connection to you for one moment.
      Every one of you is entirely unique and special in the eyes of the angels and you’re Father-Mother God; each one of you will complete your mission. There are no expectations or pressure; we just know you for what you truly are – what you have, perhaps, forgotten or are still in denial of – it matters not. We are your cheerleaders and helpmates, if you allow us to be, to assist and guide when it is necessary.
      We cannot do the work on the ground, as that is your work to do, but we are ever at your side. Our unconditional love for you goes forth to you every moment of every day. We admire your strength of purpose and the resolve to complete the mission that exists within each one of you, even though you may lose sight of it once in a while. Never doubt that you have what it takes to complete the journey. You are the bravest of the brave and were chosen from many for this task. Go now, unafraid to display the glory that emanates from within, the fullness of who and what you are, aware and alive, fully embodied and beautiful human angels.
      Namaste.
      Thank you, beloved angelic legions of the Divine Mother.
      Copyright © 2013 by Elizabeth Ayres Escher. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. http://bluedragonjournal.com/
      tazjima | March 24, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Categories: Channeling | URL: http://wp.me/p2Bdne-d1
      Comment   See all comments

      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

       http://channelingrace.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/new-born-into-the-arms-of-love/
      mary nursing jesus3-23-2013:
      My Brothers and Sisters: this week’s message holds a surprising image and sensation that has appeared now and again in my meditations.  What can I say? I am a mystic and sometimes love comes in this way, as the nursing mother and child; perhaps to fulfill one of our deepest human longings for the experience of perfect love.  How many lives have we had wherein, as infants, we were left outside to die,   or raised in the meanest of emotional environments?  Even now many babies are born to undernourished mothers and cannot thrive.  In this life, I have had a wonderful mother, but when I was born in the 50′s, modern women did not nurse; formula was the new scientifically correct way to feed babies. Of course, I compensated for that when I had my own babies!  More recently, one of my favorite memories of my first grandchild was when, at almost three, she looked up from her (by that time occasional) nursing at her mother’s breast and announced to me with a big milky grin: “I’m having my mama’s milk!”  As if it was her right and her joy! When we are done, we outgrow it, and grow into the ability to offer it in turn to the next generation.
      This message is from Gabriel, the archangel closest to me throughout my life. It was news to me that Gabriel might be Gabrielle, more feminine than masculine,  as other channels have portrayed her.  I don’t feel a gender,  just totally unconditional love.  But s/he did give me this message, with exquisite appreciation for what it feels like to be both the child and the mother in this transfer of loving energy.  I have always loved it that Gabriel was the one who came to announce Mary’s motherhood of the Christ child, who was to be the Light of the world.  Isn’t it amazing, that we are now each the Christ Child?    ~  with loving blessings, Jennifer
      Good Day, this is Gabriel.  Greetings and salutations!
      I salute you all as you are moving so beautifully into your peace, into your joy ~ allowing yourselves to rest more and more into the spaces [image: between the leaves of a tree] rather than forcing yourselves to focus on distinguishing what is, from what is, making mental distinctions, and pushing yourselves to follow old mental rutted pathways.
      You have gone “off the path”, laid down your bicycle, are resting [lying on your back] under the tree and looking up.  You are breathing more calmly, deeply, and resting in Ahhhhh… As you look up, you see the leaves, but also the beautiful pattern made by the spaces between the green leaves of the tree [image: ash leaves, like millions of vesica pisces with serrated edges, overlapping], and you see the brilliant blue of the sky in tracery around the leaves neither more important or more compelling to your view, but each equally present to your eyes…. And to your heart.
      Can you feel your heart pulsing in the pleasure of being alive in this moment, as the heart pumps blood filled with this beautiful sight infused into the oxygen as you take in each breath? Can you feel the tingling of the oxygen’s excitement as it brings the good news of the leaves and the sky, the green and the blue, the dance of breeze and light to every cell in your body?  Oh, how your being delights in its physical form sensing the vital expressions of the Mother’s Life!
      Our Divine Mother most lovingly extended herself into physical form to hold you in your fragmented states, as you grew, little by little, back together again.  Over and over, timelessly, she has held you and given you of her own body, as a mother to her child, so that you might grow and flourish.  Her love, her tender guardianship, her commitment, her blessings surround and infuse your physical experience, whether you notice it or not.  Noticing does, however, enable you to plumb the depths of gratitude allowing all that she shares with you to be received, and the potential for fulfillment – joyous completion – to be nurtured.
      Now you are in the stage of waking to your new bodies in this higher vibration, and the first thing you notice is her warmth, her heart of love committed to caring for your every need.  You feel your lips on her breast with the rich and delicious stream of loving milk moving through your mouth and down your throat in a golden pearly river, settling into your abdomen under your own heart, beating its echo, its “Life! Life! Life!”  rhythm of affirmation.
      Next you open your eyes, stuck after millennia of self-inflicted separation, and through damp crusted lashes, you gaze up at her smile, her eyes, her aura of radiance and wisdom – such blessings she shines onto you and to every of your brothers and sisters! Each of you are offered all the love and nurturing you desire to finally and irrevocably know that you belong to your divine family, you are wanted, welcomed and tended in joy, and infinitely understood and cherished.
      Begin at the beginning dearest ones, allow yourself to be new-born to the sublime awakening into the arms of Love.  Just as you give willingly to each of your little ones as they are born into your lives, so too are you welcomed home with gladness and unlimited willingness to help you in any way you like into the next stage of your growth as Souls traversing the realms of physicality.
      Your adventure into the fifth and succeeding vibratory levels will be redolent with physical sensation. Do not think for a moment that ascension means you leave all the delights and wonders of the body behind.  Indeed not.  The 5th dimensional body is malleable, conforming to your desires and intentions, representing as your Soul plays and experiments. You have the ability now to change your expressions as you will. Not yet, in practice.  You will become more adept as you acclimate to your new world, new stage, new roles.
      Your great Mother Gaia, now playing with her own new vibrations will offer you many blessings, which you may open to receive to the degree that you live your moments in your heart.
      I am Gabriel: Rejoice for you are loved.

      Hilarion – March 24 – 31, 2013

      hilarion2
      Beloved Ones,
      There has been a great influx of higher Cosmic energies that have been inundating the atmosphere of Earth and  this energy is working through all of Humanity in a way of cleansing which is not a pleasant process for those who have not been awakened to the knowledge of the evolutionary process that is now occurring. Knowledge or not, each person on the planet must go through the process, for it is planet wide. As the mental and emotional upheavals take place within each Soul, a greater awareness of their own power is taking place and much adaptation and acceptance must take and for the most part, IS, taking place.
      This is the reason why so many of our Lightworkers who have done this work for so long and have cleared their energy fields have been experiencing a resurgence of these energies within them. It is the collective field of energetic thought forms from every person around the entire planet that is the cause. Humanity has yet to learn that each one is responsible for their very thoughts and that it is important to become responsible for them. Our beloved Lightworkers have voluntarily agreed to take on some degree of these energies again in order to facilitate the transmutation process in an accelerated manner for all and this IS being accomplished.
      Due to the loving service that the Lightworkers have been voluntarily performing, the world is in a much better and more stable situation than was possible a few months ago. Although most of you do not consciously remember this agreement that was made on the higher dimensions, know that it was done with the intent of alleviating the potential of greater suffering within the lives of each person upon the planet and so we ask that you not think of yourselves as regressing in your development, for that is not so. You are each making great strides in your personal spiritual evolution and development. All is on track and the field of unlimited potential is wide open for each human on your planet.
      Such is the way of each one of you who have chosen to incarnate upon this beautiful planet. Your individual hearts and energetic fields emanate a great Light that has been holding a greater field collectively which helps in many ways. In the days ahead, many of you will begin to know this in your waking consciousness and this will facilitate an even greater evolutionary leap forward for all upon the Earth and indeed, the Earth itself. Many beneficial changes are and will continue to take place as you hold this energetic space for the highest good for all. We ask that you continue to hold this collective field of Light, as these many changes occur, for it is crucially needed in order to bring in and anchor more Light upon the planet.
      We are working together for the common good and each day we are making progress. We ask you to accept the possibility that YOU are co-creating these changes, for as you do this, your own power grows and expands and this will create a greater expansion of consciousness within all. Your power is an enabling one that assists others to have the space to awaken and begin to take the reins of their own human operating systems and consciousness and as they do this, the field of greater possibilities expands even more as their Light is added to it. We are filled with joy as we watch this unfold and add our own Light to your efforts.
      Until next week…
      I AM Hilarion
      ©2013 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu-tana (Soo-tam-ah) Keeper of the Symphonies of Grace
      Permission is given to share this message as long as the message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been changed, or altered in any way and Scribe’s credit, copyright and website is included.   www.therainbowscribe.com