Love Throught It

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013

    Source/Post: DoiTGIRLS

    These obstacles on our path, they ARE our path. We can't deny them or repress them, we must walk through them, dance with them, allow them to evolve us. How, I have asked over and over again. The answer always comes: "Love Through It." The only way out is through, and the only way through is to love. Love through it. Love you. Love them. Love it. Love all. Nothing is placed before you by accident. It's all shadow and reflection, waiting to be accepted and loved. Love through it. Your awakened divine feminine heart is fiercely loving, it's gifted you with the power to walk through any fire. Love is the greatest power on the planet. Love through it. We can no longer do what we've always done. We're fire walkers now. Love through it.