Norma Gentile - Healing Chants: Remembrance; new healing song, free phone meditation, Portland Oregon

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013

      sound shaman

      Music CDs

      Meditation & Teaching CDs

      Free Songs and Videos

      YouTube Videos

      Press Kit
      & Booking

      If you feel touched by this newsletter or my music and want to share something back, feel free to make a donation.

      READ ONLINE: http://www.healingchants.com/newsletter3-13.html

      a new sound healing, Phone Meditation, events in Portland, Oregon
      Dear Friends,

      Just a quick note to invite you, if you feel drawn, to join me in a free phone meditation this Wednesday, March 27 at 9pm EST. I am also including a link to a sound healing, which came from my Portland, Oregon concert. I will be back there for another Meditation Concert on April 28, with a new workshop on Sound, Energy and Healing and Private Sessions. More events and information are listed below, along with links to the video and mp3 versions of the sound healing.

      My best to each of you,

      Ode to Day: A healing song to bring your body, guides, angels and energetic bodies into alignbment at this very moment in time.

      Improvisation from a live healing concert (Portland, 2012)
      for voice and schruti box

      video HD
      video (mobile)
      Audio mp3 only

      Each day we have many opportunitites for Spirit to express through us. We may experience these moments as small gestures of kindness or prolonged periods of blessings. Anytime we become a vessel or channel for Spirit, our own physical body receives that same quality of compassion we are expressing to another. Our true experience of healing is remembrance.

       UPCOMING EVENTS - Please pass the word!
      March 27 9pm EST

      Free Phone Meditation (local numbers for many countries)
      April 27-30

      Portland, Oregon Candlelight Meditation Concert (Tibetan Bowls, Medieval healing chants), Sound Healing Workshop, Private Sessions
      June 22 at 8pm

      Ann Arbor, Michigan Candlelight Meditation Concert

      Wednesday, March 27 at 9pm EST (New York City time)

      Held on the Full Moon near the Spring Equinox.
      This hour includes a series of silent and spoken meditations, most likely from my guides Mary and Archangel Michael. Plan on finding a quiet space where you can lie down and be deeply at rest and undistrubed for the duration of the meditation. This will be recorded and posted as a
      free podcast or at-cost CD.
      International Numbers on Calendar Page

      US Callers: +1 760 569 7100
      To Participate all callers must enter Access Code 299660

      PORTLAND, OR - - - - -- APRIL 27 - 30 - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - print and share flyer here

      Norma Gentile

      - Tibetan singing bowls
      - audience- derived harmonic tones
      - schruti box

      Sunday, APRIL 28 at 4pm
      Candlelight Meditation Concert

      Chants of St. Hildegard of Bingen
      and Songs of Spirit

      This is a time of Sacredness,
      devoted to deep inner healing,
      nourishment and transformation.

      Norma's classically trained voice and her natural ability to intuitively weave music and spirit together come alive in the candlelight as she sings. This afternoon includes thousand-year-old healing chants written by Hildegard of Bingen, (the mystic, seer, newly proclaimed Saint and Doctor of the Church) as well as songs drawn through Norma from Spirit and her musical guides.

      Come, meditate and let the sound bath you. You are welcome to bring meditation pillows.

      LOCATION: THE OLD CHURCH downtown Portland at the corner of SW11th and Clay St.

      to Norma's free monthly Sacred Songs and sound healings.

      Saturday, April 27 from 1-4pm
      Sound-Energy-Healing Workshop
      We will use sound, chant and toning in meditative healings, as well as share spoken information. My guides, typically Archangel Michael, Mary and the Hathors, will explore with the group how they each might continue to use the concepts within their own practice. In the moment someone commits to the workshop (or to a private healing session) both my guides and their guides will begin to work together, so you may notice changes ahead of the actual workshop day. $35 advance online or New Renaissance, $40 at door.
      Held at: be space, 211 SE 11th Ave
      Concert Tickets: $15 advance (online and in person at New Renaissance)
      or $20 at door

      Workshop Registration:
      $35 advance (online and in person at New Renaissance)
      or $40 at door

      b vvnhhhb
      Doors Open for tickets and seating 30 mins before events

      Norma's Meditation CDs and healing music CDs will be available for purchase after the concert
      For me music is a form of prayer, drawing from within us the peace that already exists. We can allow peace to be present on Earth, because it is already present within each of us. Within our hearts, our souls and our beings, we carry our unique connection to Spirit. As we feel it each day in ourselves, we will see it more in others.

      O orzchis Ecclesia
      O boundless and unending
      gathering of Beloveds
      encircled by divine arms
      and richly adorned in sapphire iris,
      You are the sweet smell,
      the spice of the people's sinful mark
      and the chalice of knowledge.
      You are also anointed
      with the noblest of tones
      for you are the sparkle of the gem.
      - St. Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179)
      Mon and Tues, April 29-30
      Private Healing Sessions SE Portland

      I am very good at helping to lift off heavy energies and get chronic issues to begin to move. Any energy released goes home, to follow its own growth and evolution. This means that what is released does not return. And it means that those energies with awareness know that I mean to help them. In this way your agreement to "keep them safe" is brought to completion, because they are released with honor and respect onto their next step. This is true of all energies, big or small, that your soul and body are ready to release.

      Remember that any energy in your body or aura that is not in time or in tune with you will cause a slow, steady draining of your vitality. This leads to larger issues arising in the physical body, emotional overwhelm, and psychic cloudiness. A complete "deep cleaning" regularly can help you find, address, and release what is no longer yours to carry. This frees you up to engage fully with your own life's issues. (and yes, we can address life issues as well in the session).
      A recording is made of the session. When you listen to the recording your guides and the healing angels will return to continue to help your personal inner understanding and release continue. Sessions are $185 and last about an hour. Attending the workshop and/or concert helps to loosen up the energies from your aura before the session, so please plan to attend if you can prior to your individual healing time. Read more about private healing sessions here before booking your appt

      To schedule an appointment time
      please email norma@... or call 734-330-3997.
      Location: Ramada (formerly the Holiday Inn) 9707 SE Stark, Portland, OR 97216 (This is just east of the 205,use the Washington Street exit and circle around back up north to the hotel on Stark. Yes, the hotel is across from the 205 Mall which is on Washington. Hotel Phone: 503-252-7400 if you need directions

      Santa Cruz 2013
      Toronto TBA
      If you are an individual or organization interesting in sponsoring events please let us know. office@...
      Get the healing power of a Private Session on your iPod / CD player with Norma's Meditations (available as CD or mp3) -
      Meditation #36 from December 20, 2012
      a meditation for

      The New Age: Welcoming the Sacred Masculine and Divine Feminine

      Podcast Page
      (download or stream)

      Download mp3 directly
      (opens in new window)

      Purchase as standard CD

      Subscribe at iTunes under
      Podcasts > Norma Gentile

      1 Introduction
      2 Invocation of Sacred Space
      (Nature and your guide or angel)
      3 A Series of Meditations
      4 Song from Spirit: Claritas Inspiravit
      (Norma Gentile, voice and Gordon Johnston, harp)
      5 Clear Vision from Your Heart
      6 Releasing Sacred Space

      This meditation, given on the eve of the Great Shift of the Ages, is applicable for the many years to come in which humanity will be incorporating a new understanding of sacredness in the polarity of male and female. At one point you will hear my vocal quality and vocabulary change a bit - this is where Thoth, an Ascended Master, leaned in and shared his insights through me about our kundalini changing now, and it's role in transmuting the physical body into a Pillar of Light.

      This recorded version also includes a Song from Spirit, Claritas Inspiravit (Clarity Inspires) sung by Norma accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston from a live Meditation Concert. This was improvised in the moment, and seems to fit perfectly within the context of this meditation.

      After invoking a Sacred Space using Nature, we invoke your unique aspect of the Sacred Masculine from your soul's essence within the Earth. Uniting this with the already present Divine Feminine, a meditation then supports you to embody these within you, and emboldens you to act upon your soul's journey.

      We aren't the only ones changing consciousness. In fact, of all those beings of consciousness upon the Earth and with whom we share our reality, we lag far behind! Many of us are standing at the doorway with our arms flung wide, grasping onto past wounds or beliefs, and we cannot pass through the narrow door into the new age with these still by our side. Here is a chance to feel the depth of who you are now, and what you truly are here to do.

      New! - Free Songs, Chants, Sound Healings, Meditations and Videos
      Receive a Sound Healing from Norma without leaving your home!

      An improvisation on Ave Maria (by St. Hildegard of Bingen) with tambura and voice

      O vos flores - You who are Rose Blossoms (voice and harp)
      Medieval Chant by St. Hildegard of Bingen, accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston of Ottawa

      Renewal A sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowl and Voice
      (with multiple photos capturing Spiritual Energies in the room as I sang)

      What are You here to do Now? Two sacred geometry mandala videos

      FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK

      Only about 10% of you see my free videos, online sound healings, essays etc that I post on Facebook. If you want to increase that possibility SUBSCRIBE on my
      official Healing Chants Page. http://www.facebook.com/HealingChants

      This album invokes your personal connection to Archangel Michael and provides a unique healing for you each time you listen to it.

      This is a live recording of a healing concert. The focus is the opening of the heart to Sacred Masculine energies held within the Earth. These sacred energies provide a surround and suppport for the feminine, especially as it relates to the women living in the Middle East, and their emerging Divine Feminine power.
      Featuring Harmonic Tones, Tibetan Singing Bowls, and a small woman's choir
      - chants of the mystic Hildegard von Bingen
      - new chants by Norma Gentile
      - spoken poetry of Hildegard
      - healing energies from Archangel Michael

      iTunes / Amazon / CDBaby
      LISTEN for free TO A SONG from Norma's album HEALING CHANTS now: Click Here

      ( - 2012 isn't just about that old Mayan Calendar running out - )

      Designs based on Hildegards own poetry and art

      iPhone & iPad goodies / organic T-shirts / cotton / plus-sizes
      children / notecards / tote bags / hoodies / mugs
      Wearable & Usable Sacred Art - bring your Inner Attitude to the Outer World.

      long sleeve
      iPhone cover
      ceramic travel mug
      raglan hoodie
      reusable tote bag

      A Note on Phone Meditations and CDs of Meditations and Teachings:
      As of today, I have 34 Meditations and Teachings recordings available. They cover all on different subjects, some are direct channelings from my guides, most often Archangel Michael, Mary, t

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)