Quado's Garden: The Beauty of Life will be Revealed to You

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2013
      "There are days, moments, when life opens to you in her beauty and wonder. Moments when the roses seem to unfold before you, when a drop of dew on the petal contains the entire universe of love and wonder." If the question ever arises in our thoughts or heart on why do these moments not come more frequently or last longer give yourself a pause ask yourself this question: Is it that life is not opening to me or is it that you are not opening to life? There is no judgment in that question. Simply a question to reflect upon. For when you are seeing life open to you keep to heart that this is in response to your opening to life. The life around you and the life within. As you begin to experience the wonder, the beauty, the glory of life around you in all of the splendor and majesty...do you know that this is a reflection of the life inside of you? It is. How wondrous, divine and beautiful it is. The Earth around you reveals Her wonders, Her mysteries and Her love to remind you that all of the joy, the love, the wholeness that you experience and receive is a reflection of You. Yes You are that connected, that much apart of this life and as you observe the birth of life and how everything can, does and will transform through Love you are truly Seeing that mystery open and fill you inside for this is also deeply apart of you. As the Beauty of Life is Revealed to You Remember You are Seeing Your Beauty Revealed Too.

      http://www.quado.com/quados_garden.htm
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050718.htm

      The Beauty of Life will be Revealed to You

       There are days, moments, when life opens to you all her beauty and wonder.  Moments when the roses seem to unfold before you, when a drop of dew on the petal contains the entire universe of love and wonder.

      There are moments when the leaf in your hand reveals to you all her intricate patterns and each bird that flies across the sky has a message which is sung out for you.

      And all you need to do is open to the world, learn to grow quiet and be receptive to her beauty and her messages, her wonder and glory.  You are a part of it, connected to it.  And as you consciously open to it, the beauty of life will be revealed to you.

      Each day, look for moments of peace and beauty.  Look for a way to walk from here to there that takes you by the flowers, the grass, under a spreading tree.  Look up at the sky and watch the clouds.  Pay attention to the birds.  Spend little moments here and there, even in walking across the parking lot, in which you consciously become one with the beauty of the world.  These little moments will be little drops of water into your well of peace.  They will add up, drop by drop, building your center of peace and wonder and will be there for you when you need to be the source of light.