Gaia Online Tarot: the Star ~ the Magician ~ the Gardener

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      Expressing genuine gratitude from our heart gives birth to many benefits; for yourself and toward all that are the recipient of that gratitude. It is cultivating your inner Garden by experiencing, embracing and sharing your Connection to Spirit; seeing the sacredness within all things and finding a peace that, as the saying has often been used, that surpasses all understanding. Peace, Grace, Serenity. These that reveal Her Great Mysteries to where we are listening with an expanded heart and consciousness. In that sharing together with others we are expanding and co-creating more of the sacredness that abounds in all things. We are inspired and encouraged to live our lives from that very place, experiencing the Heartbeat of the Universe, of our Mother Earth and our Self as One. Within there we can walk embracing a life that we reclaim to live fully responsible and with integrity.

      We are bringing forth healing; the healing of heart, mind, body and spirit for all souls upon this world irrespective of the physical form, human and otherwise. We are enter more into synchronicity with Our Mother Earth for just as She calls forth healing we are becoming attuned to Her. This is also a deep sacredness to attune to Her Ways to receive from the Earth and to give to the Earth in the same moment. If ever there is a question as to how to use our power wisely through this very alignment you can Know how to use this in the highest, best and deepest of ways. You are drumming with a purpose, a focus, a passion as you keep an Openness to this Connection. You are giving not from a sense of lack to receive but from a place of abundance full of love, joy and life.

      It is from that very act of giving and sharing freely that are planting seeds and harvesting the fruits of this abundance in the same glorious moment. You love the natural world, you love yourself, you love life and that becomes more and more clear in each and every moment. Your inner abundance becomes your outer abundance. Your wings do open and you are full, ripe and ready. You are pregnant and ready to give birth and receive to new experiences which can be a multitude; a book, a lover, a project, etc. Feel that joy and revel in the experience and sensation for these are the first fruits of all that you have been so diligent in caring and cultivating. Continue to express Love in all of its forms and expressions Knowing that this Sacred Love that is unfolding and coming to you reflects that same Sacredness and Love which has blossomed within you. :)

      http://www.gaiantarot.com/online-tarot-reading/
      http://www.gaiantarot.com/oracle/reading.php

      The OpportunityThe ChallengeThe Resolution
      17 - the Star
      Connection to Spirit

      You have the opportunity to relax into a time of calm, healing and grace. Your heart is wide open and you deeply feel your connection to Source, to God/dess, the Great Mystery. It is a most blessed time of hope and peace. Now is a good time to begin the practice of gratitude, of giving thanks. When our hearts are full, it's easy to be thankful. If we begin the practice now, it will be easier to sustain when times are rough. Follow your star, for it will guide you home.
      1 - the Magician
      Spirit made manifest

      You are being challenged to access your personal power and use it to manifest your desires in a responsible way. You have learned how to focus your will and your passion towards a goal. You may be uncertain about using that power, or you may be tempted to use it unethically. Remember that when you align yourself with the heartbeat of the earth, you have the power to bring forth healing for the planet and all her creatures.
      3 - the Gardener
      Sensuality, creativity, abundance

      Resolution comes in on a wave of great fertility and abundance. You are pregnant with new creations — an art form, a book, a project, even a baby. You embody both the nurturing Mother and the sensual Lover. You are a steward of the land when you plant, weed and nourish your garden in a sustainable manner. At harvest time, you offer the best possible of all foods to those whom you love. You are a hard worker, but you take great delight in the scent of lavender fields on a hot summer day and the dizzying riot of color, shapes and textures in the garden. You love your own body; you love your mate, your children, your friends, your community; you love the natural world around you. Your appetite for connection, sensuality and creativity seems boundless. The people around you are blessed to have you in their lives.

      Star card Gaian Tarot deck

      Star

      Opening to grace

      A time of peace and tranquility follows the lightning and storms of the previous card. A woman kneels before a sacred spring that is filled with starlight. In her hands, she cups the Water of Life. Soon she will take a deep drink and be filled with renewal, hope and inspiration. Her body becomes suffused with light as she experiences herself at one with all beings.
      Above her the Pleaides rise, those dancing Seven Sisters who symbolize our heart’s home. Behind her is the celestial stream between Heaven and Earth, known as the Milky Way, where pilgrims travel from one realm to the next. Beside her the Kingfisher reminds us of the halcyon days of peace and plenty. With our inner ear, we hear a voice proclaim: “I am the Soul of Nature, which gives Life to the Universe. From me all things proceed, and to me all things shall return.” More than anything, the Star Goddess represents grace, a divine connection that is unearned and freely granted.
      Let us take our hope and inspiration from the Star of Wonder. May She remind us to offer up a prayer of thanksgiving for the multitude of blessings in our lives.

      magician gaian tarot deck

      Magician

      Spirit made manifest

      The Magician is a ritual drummer, the drum his magic wand. He plays the djembe, caught up in the bliss and ecstasy of the trance created by the sound of the drum. He knows that the rhythm of his drumbeat matches the heartbeat of the Earth. Firelight flickers on cave walls, painted with a thousand hands, like the prehistoric handprints in the Cave of Hands (Cueva de las Manos) in Argentina.
      An altar with items representing the four elements anchors him in sacred space. He creates the matrix that allows magic to happen. He opens a door between this world and the world of Spirit. The hand creates magic — whether with a drum, a paintbrush or ritual tool. Hands bring the Unseen into the realm of the Seen.

      Post image for Gardener

      Gardener

      Sensuality, creativity, abundance

      Our Lady of the Land revels in the fertility and lushness of the midsummer fields, the first fruits of the harvest and the ripening of her own body. She is the mother Demeter of the wheat and poppies. She is the daughter of the Great Goddess of Willendorf. She is the butterfly Monarch. She embodies Venus/Aphrodite as well, luxuriating in sensuality and eroticism. She is both mother and lover and, in proudly proclaiming her right to be both, she heals Western society’s split between sexuality and motherhood.
      She wears a kukui nut necklace, a Hawaiian symbol of of status and empowerment. The mirror of Venus reflects her own beauty and gives us a glimpse into the Otherworld. She is surrounded by overflowing baskets of produce, as fields yet to be harvested stretch out to the horizon.
      Take and eat,” she says as she offers us an apple, a papaya, a fig, the fruitfulness of our own souls. “It is good.”

      All content © Joanna Powell Colbert 2003-2011. Please do not reproduce art or content without permission.