Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Sanctuary with Sixth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013

      "
      When each day is sacred; when each hour is sacred; when each instant is sacred; earth and you; -space and you; bearing and sacred through time; you’ll reach the fields of light. -Guillevic"

      Knowing and experiencing each day, each hour, each moment as sacred. What of those periods when we feel a disconnection? With ourselves, with the world? Is that any less than a sacred moment? One of the lessons we receive and teach ourselves is that while we will perceive a disconnection, in truth, we are no less connected to life, to this world, to Spirit and our Self. That carries into the statement within this morning's message: ".... She wears a ceremonial robe representing spiritual power beyond Her personal identity". This can and does point to that we are always connected to Source that goes beyond our personal space or identity. Not that this lessens who we are. Rather it directs us to a higher and deeper perspective. It is entering into that holiest of chambers and this is not a place that we need search for outside of ourselves. It is right there inside of each of us. Entering into that cavern deep inside of You. Some think of caves as confining, dismal, etc when in truth a cave is full of life and expands our consciousness. If we but are willing to be Open, to be still and quiet for in that we are attuning ourselves to truly listen. Listen with a cosmic ear as the archetype of the Priestess is shared below. Many of men and women of the past and present have taken their journeys into places of solitude. Caves, wilderness, deserts and more. Yes there depth and richness within those locations as they walk and sit with a quiet mind and spirit; in that process they discover that these compliment the inner journey for these assist in the facilitation of opening doors inside of ourselves. Where we find that we can let go of distractions and experience fresh the connection that we have which expands outside of ourselves and enhances who you are inside. A deep and renewed reverence and love of life. Seeing that there our daily life is no less a sacred and divine experience and moment.

      As emphasized within the message, this is available to us at any period at any moment. Here is how and where we can realign ourselves with Divine Action when making an important decision. Walking in our integrity, rediscovering the sanctity of all life; seeing and experiencing that sacredness. Here we have a Clear Vision which is birthed from that very center of your being where your Light emanates from you and you are bathed in Universal, Divine Love and Truth. That truth which resonates and speaks to you and from you. Knowing and embracing that truth and your Self. Growing in that quiet peace and stillness which are apart of the deepest roots of our Strength and Wisdom. Receive and embrace Your Guidance, Listen within that Stillness and you will hear that Universal Voice which will touch you, transform you and illuminate you. You will find your Voice and the ability to speak your Truth with Love and Confidence with a crystal clarity.

      Remember to reverence all life and experience the sacredness of the moment especially as we come together in Love.

      2. Sanctuary
      Your card is...

      2. Sanctuary

      Soul Message: When each day is sacred; when each hour is sacred; when each instant is sacred; earth and you; -space and you; bearing and sacred through time; you’ll reach the fields of light. -Guillevic

      Alchemy and Transformation: The High Priestess is pictured in The Triple Goddess Tarot as the Wise Goddess who is pure in spirit. She wears a ceremonial robe representing spiritual power beyond Her personal identity. Initiation into Sanctuary requires that you engage with the watery depths of the dark waters of the unconscious. Out of the unconscious, the conscious world is born.

      Awakening to the Archetype - The Priestess: The Priestess becomes reactivated when one chooses to follow the path of inner teachings and opens mysteries of the Sanctuary within. Pilgrimages to Her holy sanctuaries will help you reconnect with the spiritual resources of the Priestess. Listen with a cosmic ear. See the world with your eyes closed. Meditation, prayer, chanting, or any form of stillness will bring you into union with higher aspects of your own being, in body, soul, and spirit, as well as into a conscious relationship with the profundity of daily life.

      Everyday Encounters: The Priestess archetype is available to us at all times. When an important decision needs to be made, it is the divine wisdom within that helps us align to right action. It is the way we walk our life each day that matters most. Our everyday life is sacred. As much as possible, introduce a mood of inner quiet into daily life, looking beyond impressions, feelings, and impulses of external reality to cultivate your own higher potentials.

      Nature’s Healers: The Star Tulip
      Sixth Chakra

      Sixth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Indigo/Cobalt) (Function: Intuition)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems.
      At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world.

      Healing Flower: Star Tulip

      Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth.