Fw: A Personal Gift From Jo

  • Sanjoy Banerjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Dear All,

      Jo Dunning is offering a free "Activations of Awakening" tele-workshop on March 23rd designed to accelerate the spiritual progress of all interested. You need to register at her website http://www.jodunning.com/ .

      Please see the forwarded email below. You can receive these activations even if you cannot personally attend the workshop simply by registering.

      With Love,

      Sanjoy