New Crystals Posted Quantum: Holy Man ~ DImensional Shift ~ Prayer Stone ~ Resurrection Crystals

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      There are many more of the Resurrection Crystals to view at the last link here just below. :)

      THE HOLY MAN CRYSTAL
      I never thought I would let this magnificent crystal go, but the Universe has deemed it so, and who am I to argue? Usually there is a good reason beyond my understanding. I love this Holy man, yet I know the perfect person at the perfect place on the earth will be attracted to this special piece.
      this is a museum quality crystal, one of a kind carved single amethyst point from Brazil. I call it the holy man stone as the carved face changes between many holy men, from Moses, Jesus, Merlin, Thoth, and several other masters are waiting to reveal themselves.
      This crystal is 17 inches long and weighs 24 pounds
      Cost $3555 includes priority shipping/ insurance in USA extra for international

      this is a picture of Jennifer my little angel helper at the SHE GATHERING
      she was carrying Holy Man back to event and I snapped this energy pix.

      PLEASE EMAIL ME  thequantumawakening@...  if you are interested in this crystal

      DIMENSIONAL SHIFT STONES

      A “Dimensional shift” is the intersection of two-dimensional fields, which permits the entire light system to ascend into the next highest time/space matrix.  These optical calcite crystals have within them the workings to translate what is hidden in to a form that can be digested by those that seek truth. Thoughts that are manifested on other dimensional planes are transmitted via these stones, downloading them with information that seeks a home. As with all communications, some components are lost in the translation. As the dimensions open to allow what was hidden to be seen, these optical calcite crystals provide a doorway for those that seek to know.
      Dimensional shifts ask one who stands in the center of the swinging/ burning bridge to let go and trust. These stones assist us in seeing in-between the here and now along the way to never-never land.  This shift in the electromagnetic pulse is affecting every cell in the body as we align to the true rhythm of Gaia.  This pulse can be felt as a stronger heartbeat and heightened senses. This heart expansion brings a deep cleansing. The blessed tears that come from this release will allow divine love to heal  the earth. When a Human Being is experiencing the slightest inter-dimensional shift, many things change, False feelings of anxiety, dizziness, focus problems, ringing in the ears.
      Spectral Calcite increases and amplifies energy making it an excellent stone for distance healing. Calcite is protecting, grounding and centering stone, promotes creativity and imagination and said to increase prosperity. It can also be helpful in astral travel / channeling/ increasing intuition.
      Calcite is also a stone of spirituality and wisdom. Calcite is probably the premier cleanser of stored negative energies This makes it a very purifying stone. It can also be used to clear negativity in the environment, can be used to open and balance all the chakras. All calcites are helpful in lessening of fear and reducing stress.
       Clear optical calcite displays a visual illusion called double refraction - when you look through the crystal, it splits the light rays in two, producing a double image. For this reason, it is often used to double the power of a manifestation. Optical calcite amplifies images and helps you to see double meanings hidden in plane site. It is used in multi-directional energy distribution.

      DIMENSIONAL SHIFT STONES

      #6 dimensional shift stone weighs 5 oz

      #10 dimensional shift stone weighs 5 oz

      #14 dimensional shift stone weighs 6 oz

      PRAYER STONES

      These prayer stones are crystalline repositories, places of Holiness where prayers can be held. They are angelic of influence and come to give us the gift of being crystalline prayer recorders. They have a deep ethereal quality that shines on the darkest of days reflecting hope for a world that seems to have lost faith.
      Just by holding, them your heart will ease with worry and a soft white angelic presence will wrap itself around you. Place them between your palms and Let them bring peace to your heart. Speak healing prayers into them and then give them as a gift or keep them on your person.
      Properties of Satin Spar Selenite:  Selenite is an ancient stone, a calm stone that instills deep peace.   It has an ethereal quality and is said to inhabit the place between light and matter.  Can be used for scrying to see the future or to view the past. Selenite clears confusion and a powerful disperser and stabilizer for erratic emotions. Selenite exists at the doorway between spirit and nature. It is the fiber holding these two worlds in communication with each other and is a receiver for information from the causal plane. It provides its owner with more ability to reach these planes and communicate with the higher spiritually evolved beings.
      Selenite comes originally from ancient oceans and seas it is a water element just as the emotions are associated with water.  It has been found that Selenite has a direct effect upon balancing the emotions. It vibrates at a very high frequency. Selenite brings Light into the subtlest of things manifested. It bends pure white light to manifest things on the earth planes it is a catalyst of manifestation.
      Selenite can increase the frequency of physical matter to a more spiritual plane as well as lower the frequency of light into a more physical plane. Selenite light transmission will eventually strengthen and change your nervous system and other organs to allow the messages of non-physical planes to manifest in the third dimension. In doing this work you become part of the recreation and enlighten of the world. Selenite can bring light rays into any environment. It has the power to conduct light rays like fiber optic material and it so conducts high frequency light rays that are even above what the human eye can visibly see. Selenite can record information written on light rays that are not visible to the human eye. Selenite can be used to send messages and images too.

      PRAYER STONES
      weigh Approx. 4 oz each

      Allow the universe to pick the perfect prayer stone for you.....

      Resurrection Crystals 2013
      This group of stones is truly unique in appearance and application. They come from a single miner in Brazil who has collected them for many years. They are pristine in their design and purpose. They hold within them crystalline crossroads, time intersections, and cosmic filing cabinets full of everything you wanted to know. It is important to remember however, once you ‘know’ you can never, ‘unknow!”
      I have had these stones waiting on the perfect birthing time, which apparently is sooner instead of later. The universe knows No time constructs and apparently expects the same out of us. I know you will find these timeless beauties as unique as I do.
      These crystals are so distinctive it is hard to place them in one category they have a multitude of configurations, even bent crystals. Some are tabby of nature. The very first Tablet. Before human time began.  Think of them as a file cabinet filled with vital information. They are an excellent communication crystal acting as a bridge and connector of energy. These crystals can be used to connect the flow of energy between 2 people, 2 minerals, 2 places. They can bridge our hearts and minds. They are also said to help bring joy and laughter into our lives bridging our adult self with our child self. It is believed they can help us access information and are considered the ultimate communications crystal.
      Resurrection is the concept of a living being coming back to life after death. Most believe in a universal resurrection, wherein all people from all history are resurrected. The death and resurrection of Jesus is a central focus of many. The soul is believed to be the divine and immortal part of the human being, and some believe it is the actual vehicle by which people are resurrected, There are documented rare cases of the return to life of the clinically dead which are classified scientifically as examples of the Lazarus syndrome, a term originating from the Biblical story of the Resurrection of Lazarus.
      This Easter brings to us a new understanding of standing in the gap, of never giving up and of resurrecting our dreams into a higher newer format.  Let these crystalline teaching tablets help you remember what you once sought to be, to accomplish, to create before life told you, NO!
      These stones are fragile and pristine of nature, just like humans. They are waiting to be truly loved, as are we. Like a sacred site, all of our nooks and crannies speak volumes about us. Allow these crystals to hold what is precious to you, cradling it gently until you are ready to receive.
      If you still have the need to crucify yourself on any level in 2013, remember what a famous woman once said’ honey its time to get off that cross, cas’ someone needs that wood.’ J

      Resurrection Crystals 2013
      #1 Resurrection Crystal weighs 3 pounds 1 oz.

      SOLD #2 Resurrection Crystal weighs 6 oz.

      #3 Resurrection Crystal weighs 5 oz.

      #4 Resurrection Crystal weighs 6 oz.

      #5 Resurrection Crystal weighs 7 oz.

      #6 Resurrection Crystal weighs 4 oz.

      #7 Resurrection Crystal weighs 11 oz.

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with  2000+ on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE THE CRYSTAL YOU WANT IS AVAILABLE thequantumawakening@...  ALL CRYSTALS ARE SOLD VIA EMAIL IN ORDER OF EMAILS RECEIVED.
      PleasE  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...
      (MAKE SURE YOU PUT "THE" IN FRONT of QuantumAwakening when making Paypal payment)
       please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217

      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page