The Quantum Awakening March 2013 Newsletter Issue 169

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013

      THE QUANTUM   AWAKENING
      A THOUGHT…. A WAY OF LIFE….A WEBSITE ….
      & A GLOBAL ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTER
      MARCH 2013 Issue 169
      Over 20 years online publication and distribution
      This newsletter is Electronically sent out  'FREE' but you must Subscribe to receive it.

      To be ADDED  to THE QUANTUM AWAKENING Monthly Electronic Newsletter
      Please fill out info below you will receive an automated
      confirmation email from 'GET RESPONSE'
      Thanks so much for subscribing

      Created, Channeled, Written, Published and Copyrighted
      since 1986 with Love by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

      This newsletter is Spirit Driven and  has been in circulation since 1986.
      It reaches a core group of millions of dedicated Planetary LightWorkers.
      One to one, light to Light, it births itself into completion from that point forward

      This newsletter is lovingly crafted by Spirit
      any imperfections in spelling and grammar only enhance its beauty and uniqueness.

      IN THIS ISSUE
      ***MOLECULAR SECOND COMING
      ***Stretched Like Cosmic Handi-Wrap
      ***ALL SEEDS HOLD Heavenly Instructions
      ***COSMIC COAGULATION
      ***FOCUS ON APPRECIATION INSTEAD OF DEPRECIATION
      ***Our Next Destination of Timelessness
      ***DIMENSIONAL SHIFT STONES
      ***PRAYER STONES
      ***COSMIC CLASSIFIED

      MOLECULAR SECOND COMING
      As received By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      I am He who advances on the waves and the workings of wisdom that is shadowed and hidden from the self that sees all. I represent all that is hidden within your thoughts I am Thoth. I come as I see each of you reaching outward to become more, reaching up to longitudes of knowledge. The time that comes between now and the end of this sacred month is a narrowing. You will draw in the moisture of your wisdom like spring as she reaches out for her seed.
      Your body and its intricate  energy systems embody a microcosm of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Think of that divine structure and all of its heavenly alignments – how many points of power are still missing in action? Move  deeply into the caverns of your own thoughts. For as the ancient scrolls that hold your Akashic history, you re-write the story of your existence. You compound what has been stretched and sought by the ‘great  I AM within’. You enter into a rendezvous of holy proportion.
      There is the Pit, which dwells below Earth. The Queen’s Chamber, which represents the human heart. The King’s Chamber which represents the third eye, Eye of Ra. The Capstone, the summit, which represents the crown chakra. What about all the other points of power that live invisibly in between these known documented chambers?
      At the time of the Holy revivification days, there will be an initiatory step forward an opening of your High Heart, your Christ Heart. It sits waiting at the gland known as the Thymus in your body. It will awaken as directed by an encoded cellular clock. As it awakens, the Chamber of the Sun (Christ chamber in-between Kings and Queens chamber) within the Great Pyramid of Giza will also experience a molecular reorganization . You as children of Light will never miss out on an activation of any sacred sites that are adjoined in preparation awakening.
      The point above your human heart awakens from a well-timed sleep and begins to know itself. This  is the place that holds the molecular 'Quantum Christ'. It is the place that initiates a molecular 'Second Coming'.  Within this element is a 'nano-particle of peace'.  You of earth are guardians and keepers of encoded numbers within your human structure. a sacred point, an opening, a chamber that houses wisdom.  Wisdom travels beyond local truth.  These chambers open as a flower that has been too long in bud, it blooms into fullness of beauty and knowledge.
      Your dreams of old have fallen off of you like fish scales off the Piscean age.  These beliefs no longer serve who you are becoming. This molecular teaching will awaken and revitalize your light structure. This sequence of movement is creation aligned with vibrations that beckon you into more of your divine nature and ability to fulfill the Quantum Christ within.
      Your heart has gathered much debris of your own making and of the global distress that gathers in your thoughts each day. As the Quantum Christ Is Awakened within your high heart and the Chamber of the Son is awakened within the Great Pyramid, you will be lifted above the assembly of earthly confusion. It is from this point that you will be able to dissolve the tears and the fears that have followed you as a shadow. No longer will you sit in the shadow of what could have been. An uplifting will occur. In that lifting you will celebrate the birth of the Quantum Christ within yourself and see from the apex of your light what is possible. I am Thoth keeper of what is to come.

      Stretched Like Cosmic Handi-Wrap
      As received By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      As we are forced into new workings of time via the whims and wishes of others, a shift comes to our earthly light structure. We have known for some time that Time itself has been unraveling and is choosing to wrap itself in another direction. Oft times the selfish agenda of humans allows them entrance into something that is truly for their betterment. Like blind mice they search for explanations that can only be felt and never written.
      As earth is issued more time to do what it could not get to in regular day, humanity is feeling stretched like handi-wrap. More and more demands are placed on an already unraveled world. Life demands your attention. The time equations and the linear-ness of your time expressions is about to shift in dimensional context.  What this is means to you is such.  You open up time equations that have been dormant up until now.  These are light filled numeric formulas of expansion.  Time is a 360 degree equation of change.  It can be approached from above, from below, from in between or from the past and the future.  Your capabilities are far surpassing what your Earthen imagination has taken to be expanded thinking.  You are opening up portals of self, portals of knowing, and portals of expression that you have never dreamt or that has ever been dreamt by anyone on your Earth could be experienced.
      Coming in to your factual self is a dimensional shift as well.  The true spirit of you is multitudes of experience.  You are a multi-universal expression of unending light.  You look at your 3rd dimensional world and see such limited possibilities.  In the next few years you will be experiencing paramount knowledge. this knowledge in all of its exquisiteness and expansiveness is but a minuscule particle of what is available.
      You are now ready to receive as you have never received before.  The receiving will come in dreams and instantaneous knowings.  The receiving will come in encodings that have been long hidden in your DNA.  Every aspect of you, every cell, every hair, every iota is becoming a celestial event.  Every aspect of you walks into fullness.  And in that fullness, you will recognize that it is not enough and reach for even more.  You stretch yourself like cosmic handi-wrap trying to embrace what you know as God.  the God that you search for is within you and has been from the beginning.  The more God knows itself; the more God realizes that he/she does not know itself at all.  The Universe expands through you, for you, and to you; it is continually birthing itself into more just for you.  And yet that more is smart enough to realizes it is less, Which draws it into birthing more.   There is not an end to you.  There is not a beginning to you.  Existence just is!
      Each one of you is more than you can ever comprehend.  To find that remembrance within your system would be to explode your system from humanness and to re-emerge as what you were in the beginning.    The space in between the stars, the planets, is God calling himself back into a new beginning.  Everyday you are challenged by your beliefs. Everyday you hold tightly to what seems to be reality.  Each time, each minute, each level of information that comes to you, challenges your sanity, challenges your very existence.  You each are continually downloaded and upgraded.  Many Truths are for your ears only your mind only, your heart only.  They may not fit your metaphysical belief system.  We are the Pleiades and we will go at this time.  Honor what comes your way.

      ALL SEEDS HOLD
      Heavenly Instructions
      As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      The vibration of all that is dormant beauty sheds its heavy winter coat, calling for the world to awaken.  What was hidden within the bark, within the ground, within the seed now demands attention. Spring knows how to birth herself but she seeks the loving touch of a human heart. The insects, the animals, the birds do their part as the warm breezes, and the spring showers set free what is hidden. Within the seed of all life lives a dynamic blueprint for the totality, the complete evolution and the fulfillment of each species. Within a single seed of a great oak lives its fullest potential to become all that it can become. That seed does not contain half of an instruction but contains the entirety of divine instruction to fulfillment the oak trees destiny from birth to death. Within the seed of each human being lives the same instructs, an entire holographic blueprint that houses the unlimited potential of each person. Each human has the ability to fulfill these instructions to their completion or any part thereof. It is a personal choice; it is a divine directive. All life holds the entirety of its potential.
      As Spring comes into her peak beauty take time to plant a new idea, a new seed, a new desire, a new dream. knowing without a shadow of a doubt that the seed will come into completion holding the fullness of the bloom. Do not plant anything in your life if you doubt its ability to bloom, whether grass seed, flower seed, or a money-tree. If you doubt its ability to fulfill its potential then do not plant at all.  Plant this seed of hope with an undiluted knowing that it will reach its full potential.
      As you move more and more into your co-creator awareness the question arises are you a part time God or a full time human. Do you doubt yourself more hours than you believe in yourself?  As spring comes plant your dreams and hopes in the fertile soil of a deep belief system. Each seed you plant represents a celestial commitment. Plant as a creator, without doubt.

      COSMIC COAGULATION
      received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      I am the song of Shekinah, that which dwells in the house of radiance. I come on the winds of time to allow you entrance into knowledge that goes beyond self and memory. Within what is known and unknown as the Holy Spirit, there are many dimensional descriptions. There are many doorways, and inter-dimensional truths. Humanity believes that the Holy Spirit is but one being. There is a great-pronounced diversification that lives within the house and dwelling of Holy Spirit.
      Each of you holds within you the personal breath of God. You each live within the out-breath of God. God breathed you into existence and the flesh that you are now. With The first breath that a baby takes, the Holy Spirit enters the child in fullness. The Holy Spirit does not dwell within the fetus during gestation.
      The Holy Spirit energy is an imprint, an encoding that is held by each individual on their journey through life. On the death of the individual, the last breath, the Holy Spirit is released back to Source. It is a separate and different being than the spirit of the individual, but often when death occurs they leave as a two-fold light. God inhales you back onto and into original light. You all ride the inhale, the wave of contraction back into a point of explosive expansion. As the universe inhales you each and every day a little more and a little more, you are being released of toxins, negativity's, angers, blocks and memories that no longer serve your soul’s evolution and soul’s purpose. When you sleep your spirit exits the body and the physical biological unit is left to fend for itself with the help of a few large angelic beings. The spirit is connected by a chord of light and can always come back during any emergency.
      At the time of Easter the Creator will take a very deep breath. Releasing within you several levels of psychic, mental, emotional and physical debris. The universe is cleansing many layers of your being, loosening and redistributing blocks so that can easily be dismissed on the next inhale of the Creator. In other words, all that is solid and dank and dark within you is breathed loving and exquisitely by the prime creator back into itself. The angers that have been keeping you down and stagnant will be lifted.
      The reason for the heaviness of self as of late has to do with the many portions of you that have gathered as a depository. They migrate to a magnetic point in your physical body. From this magnetic point, they will exit and be sent to Prime Creator. Not only will this be experienced within the physical body, but it will also be experienced within the planetary body, the planetary emotional body, and the planetary memory body. For Earth herself will be lifted out of the ever clinging memory of the tar pit of death and annihilation that has happened throughout time. The Prime Creator, the Universe will escort this back into original source to be purified recycled and used again.
      The Creator is taking the thickness of the energies and birthing new universes.  The atomic structure of light shifts in nature.  With this knowing allow this cosmic coagulation to happen within your body. You may have pains that come and go in the body, in the heart, memories, in the heaviness of all emotion, but it gathers to be birthed anew into a new universe. So the very fabric of your being and all that you have been through time after time as well as all Mother Earth has endured, will be birthed into beautiful cellular structures of baby light and beginning life in another part of God, and you will be part of that.
      It takes more molecules to create anger, than it does a joy. It takes more molecules to hold disease than it does to hold love. All that is Holy is light and fluffy with no expiration date.  allow the Creator to breathe you in deeply, Feel yourself being lifted. Allow the out breath to expand your ethers. Letting go of fears. I am SHEKINAH, I leave on the winds of light

      FOCUS ON APPRECIATION INSTEAD OF DEPRECIATION
       as received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      I It is important for you as humans to see the beauty in your life, in your day, and in your body. You spill so much life force being angry at the way you look the way your life has been, and the cards that you have been dealt. You look at each other with pointed thoughts and sharp words. Your eyes go green and your heart grows cold as you view another who has obtained a little more light, a little more beauty, and a little more prosperity – not because they were born with it, but because they have the gift and ability to see those beautiful qualities in others.
      The only way to claim your own beauty, wealth,  health, is to see that very quality in others. For the world mirrors your own reflection. If you do not feel worthy and prosperous, you see that in your own reflection. It is important to address and see the magic of someone winning. Congratulate them send them love.
      Do not focus on depreciation but instead focus on appreciation. Allow what you have ownership of to gain value through you. You receive value when you see the value of others. You gain your beauty when you see the beauty of others. You gain wealth when you rejoice in the good fortune of others. For their good fortune means that your good fortune is right around the next corner, the next thought. Every minute of every day you too shall be blessed if you quietly bless others.
      When you see others around you falling deeply in love you too have the opportunity to fall in love. The world reflects your every thought. If you are attracting those who are down in the dumps, sad and desperate, look at your own reflection and make some corrections. Change the way you see the world and you will change your self. Compliment others on their beauty. The inhabitants of Earth have stopped complimenting each other, honoring each other and it shows in earth's aura.
      Gain entrance to the kingdom of light through valuing everything on earth. Value your light and your life and the monumental creation that you are. You are a singular creation of the house of light. The Creator has never created another species like you. That is why you are given charge over the angels, because you are grand in preparation. You are grand in thought and the heart’s desires of the Creator are placed within your body mind and spirit.
      Everything the earth experiences you experience as well. You often feel so small and paralyzed, with fear.  You feel like ants and the cosmic aardvark is out to get you. Look at the great quest that the ants are upon. They keep many of you running around pulling your hair out as you battle them day after day season after season. They outwit you time after time. Do you see how Something so small in mass can make a difference if they join together in one thought and intent. Your destiny is greater than any other creation upon earth. I am Pleiadian of origin and  love as are you.
      It is time to prepare your heart to receive more love. A love that is so deep and so big that the sky is jealous for it has never seen such vastness. The palpitations within your heart are the breaking down the walls as the light proclaims "Set my people free. Set my love free. Let my light shine. It is time to Take down all walls and all separations, and let your light shine." On this eve I have gathered you into my heart and now we are one again

      Our Next Destination of Timelessness
      As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      As we finally enter our next destination of timelessness, we all seem to be stuck at the stoplight of self, waiting for the light to turn Easter green and give us the thumbs up and green-walking-man.    Holding our breath, our tempers, and our expectations we wait on the sidelines for the cosmos to wave us forward.  Stopping only to hone our desires, our wants and our needs we constantly look for the sign, the sky writing, that says, 'thumbs up, the water is safe come on in, you can now cross the street of your life to the next phase of your journey.'  Eagerly we await Searching our world, our reflections, and our intuitions for the cosmic directional.  Feeling as if our legs are leaden, immovable keeping us in the land of the void, the unformed and uninformed.  A place of no words, no actions, no foresight.  Licking our wounds, feeling like a trapped animal in a place of no escape.  Looking around us at the economy, the government, the world, and seeing that everyone is parked at the stoplight in a long line waiting for a sign. Misery often loves company but there is no comfort in this get together.
      Many get tired of waiting and venture out on their own into the void the unknown. coming back torn and tattered and even more confused telling us all of earth is stuck and appears immobile.  Our hearts sink deeper into the pits of our stomach. Who will save us, who will lead us, who will be our messiah our president our commander and chief ?  We feel as if we are held captive within space and time, sitting in the place between breaths, between heartbeats and between thoughts.  The silence is loud; the energy of the soundless void is thunderous.  We stick our fingers in our ears to stop the pain of silence, and as we do we hear a faint, but familiar voice.  A wee voice that says listen to me, I am hear (here) for you.  We strain ourselves listening to the one familiar soothing sound in the void, the voice of our true self, our soul, and our divinity.
      The voice continues to say ‘All is invisible and embryonic of state Wait until the tide changes and finally reaches the seashore of your heart’.  Do not rush into dangerous waters, out of boredom, out of fear, out of need.  Wait for life to unveil itself.  Hold onto the seed dreams within your heart.  They will be the fruit of the future.   Lovingly wait until your soul announces to you that the bridge is safe to cross.  Do not use excuses to become lethargic depressed and complacent.  In this place that you temporarily sit, weave the longings of your heart into a vibratory tapestry of sub atomic particles that are destined to find their way into physical form.  Do not sit as a passenger in your life.  Looking at it pass by the window.
      You inhale unfamiliar energies that seem not to fit your life, your body, or your thinking.  Hold tight as you paddle through the breakers of your life to the calm yet powerful waters of the New.  Let go of the fear of falling off of your flat life and being eaten by sea (see) monsters.  Sail fully without fear of failure.  Follow the star chart of your destination with precision and then expect to land on new land that will provide even more than you imagined.
      Your waiting within the void is but an elevator ride from one floor of light to another.  In all of life it is but a wink, a blink and a nod.  Now sail on your beautiful boat into your unknown, unformed future. Allow your internal divine compass to innately sail you in the direction of your destiny.
      The illusion of stillness seems hauntingly alive, and you fear being devoured by its vastness, as one who sails to the rivers end only to find a great waterfall.  Let go and allow the divinity within you to drive.  It is older and wiser and has driven since the beginning of time.   Allow the true self, the soul, the God within to move you in a direction of completeness.  The void has the ability to extract what is in your heart and assist you in birthing it into manifestation."

       DIMENSIONAL SHIFT STONES
      A “Dimensional shift” is the intersection of two-dimensional fields, which allows the entire light system to ascend into the next highest time/space matrix.  These optical calcite crystals have within them the workings to translate what is hidden in to a form that can be digested by those that seek truth. Thoughts that are manifested on other dimensional planes are transmitted via these stones, downloading them with information that seeks a home. As with all communications, some components are lost in the translation. As the dimensions open to allow what was hidden to be seen, these optical calcite crystals provide a doorway for those that seek to know.
      Dimensional shifts ask one who stands in the center of the swinging/ burning bridge to let go and trust. These stones assist us in seeing in-between the here and now along the way to never-never land.  This shift in the electromagnetic pulse is affecting every cell in the body as we align to the true rhythm of Gaia.  This pulse can be felt as a stronger heartbeat and heightened senses. This heart expansion brings a deep cleansing. The blessed tears that come from this release will allow divine love to heal  the earth. When a Human Being is experiencing the slightest inter-dimensional shift, many things change, False feelings of anxiety, dizziness, focus problems, ringing in the ears.
      These special stones are made of Spectral Calcite. Spectral calcite increases and amplifies energy, making it an excellent stone for distance healing. Calcite is protecting, grounding and centering, promotes creativity, imagination and said to increase prosperity. It can also be helpful in astral travel / channeling/ increasing intuition. Calcite is probably the premier cleanser of stored negative energies This makes it a very purifying stone. It can also be used to clear negativity in the environment, can be used to open and balance all the chakras. All calcites are helpful in lessening of fear and reducing stress.
      Calcite is also a stone of spirituality and wisdom. Clear optical calcite displays a visual illusion called double refraction - when you look through the crystal, it splits the light rays in two, producing a double image. For this reason, it is often used to double the power of a manifestation. Optical calcite amplifies images and helps you to see double meanings hidden in plane site. It is used in multi-directional energy distribution.

      PRAYER STONES
      These beautiful prayer stones are crystalline repositories, places of holiness where prayers can be held. They are angelic of influence and come to give us the gift of being crystalline prayer recorders. They have a deep ethereal quality that shines on the darkest of days reflecting hope for a world that seems to have lost faith.
      Just by holding, them your heart will ease with worry and a soft white angelic presence will wrap itself around you. Place them between your palms and Let them bring peace to your heart. Speak healing prayers into them and then gift  them to another.
      Properties of Satin Spar Selenite:
      Selenite is an ancient stone that has an ethereal quality and inhabits the place between light and matter.  Selenite clears confusion and a powerful disperser and stabilizer for erratic emotions. Selenite comes originally from ancient oceans and seas it is a water element just as the emotions are associated with water.
      It has been found that Selenite has a direct effect upon balancing the emotions. It vibrates at a very high frequency. Selenite brings Light into the subtlest of things manifested. It bends pure white light to manifest things on the earth planes it is a catalyst of manifestation.  Selenite light transmission will eventually strengthen and change your nervous system and other organs to allow the messages of non-physical planes to manifest.
      Selenite can increase the frequency of physical matter bringing light rays into any environment. Selenite can record information written on light rays.  Selenite can be used to send messages and to scry the future or analysis the past.

      CRYSTALLINE LIGHT EXPO
      Saturday, March 23, 2013
      9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
      Rothchild Catering and Convention Center
      8807 Kingston Pike,
      Knoxville, Tennessee
      Fabulous Readers, Healers & Speakers sharing their talents.
      Great Selection of Crystals, Metaphysical Jewelry and Gifts
      $5 Admission *Lectures throughout the day included in admission price*
      Contact  crystallinelightexpo@...   call Theresa Richardson 865-705-2525
      or Patricia Miller 865-567-6698

      COSMIC  CLASSIFIED ADS
      Ad's are inexpensive ($35 PER MONTH) for newsletter and web page a great way to reach 10,000's of Real Light*Workers and support the Quantum Awakening website.

      5 Day Wesak Festival Healing
      Meditation Intensive
      May 23-27th, 2013
      Sia will be conducting a 5 Day Healing /Meditation Intensive designed
      to amplify the auspicious energies of the Wesak Festival time through
      the group dynamic while accelerating the individual participants along
      their own personal paths
      .

      AlphaBio Centrix
      AlphaBio Centrix, LLC is a research and development facility certified by the State of Nevada as an environmental testing company for bio-resonance applications and manufacturer of products utilizing proprietary bio-resonance frequency technology. AlphaBio Centrix, announced its development of a new bio-programming process – Bio Infusion Technology. This is a term used in programming wearable TheraEX™ skin patches that can influence the human auric field. When fully functional, this energy field is far reaching. AlphaBio Centrix, LLC is a global leader in providing unique and innovative technologies using embedded bio-frequency technology. Bio Apps provide a new and improved means of allowing the body to rapidly heal itself and reach optimal levels of performance.
      Contact Vicki Justice vjustice918@...

      Unique Divine Shine
      Handmade Crystal Keeper Necklaces
      Unique Divine Shine is all about following your bliss, moving inspiration to action, reaching more people and giving back. We love working with the beautiful energies of crystals to make your day.
      Crystal Keeper Netted Necklaces are inspired by natural elements, a blending of creativity and natural beauty. They allow you to benefit from close contact with the high vibration of crystals and you can change the crystals within. Each Crystal Keeper is handmade by a small group of Cambodian artisans so your purchase goes to help support Cambodian families.
      Namaste, Heidi  www.uniquedivineshine.com.au

      "Who Am I? Why Am I Here?"
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      Image 1
       The Divine Intent of this book is not only to share priceless information with you, but also to teach you how to go within to the Divinity of your own Heart Flame where you will directly access this Sacred Knowledge for yourself. Contained within these sacred Truths are the viable solutions to all of the maladies existing in our individual and our collective lives.

      At long last, the answers to the questions people have been asking for lifetimes can be revealed. These profound Truths have been carefully hidden in sacred mystery schools, awaiting the time when the masses of Humanity would be awake enough to comprehend them. That time is NOW!! This amazing new book answers the questions: Patricia says ‘she has
      been waiting to write this book for 35 years’.
      Thank you Patricia for gifting me this treasure.

      Young and Hungry; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray
      Jarad Barr (Author)
      Although YOUNG AND HUNGRY; A College Degree is Expensive Cooking Spray is primarily intended for Generation Y, I hope this gives others a better understanding of what we are about. We all know we are Young and Hungry, we just prefer to take our time looking at the menu for exactly what we want.
      At a time when the leaders of tomorrow are looking to begin their careers, Young and Hungry provides a detailed look at the life of a recent college graduate. Jarad Barr lets you inside his daily hustle to ensure he fulfills his dream rather than becoming another employee with a name badge. Throughout life students are encouraged to pursue their dreams at any cost. Following college graduation, students are expected to wake up from those dreams and simply contribute to society. This has become the social norm. Barr challenges these norms by arguing the characteristics and desires of his peers along with the rest of Generation Y. Accepting a 9 to 5 should not be the only option. Generation Y is young and hungry, as they are ready to make their imprint on the world. A college degree is simply the cooking spray for that hunger: it is not necessary to create a successful meal. Hard work and the motivation to pursue your dreams are.

      INNER LIGHT CONNECTIONS

      Within these pages are the tools, techniques, and information for self exploration, expanding consciousness, facilitating healing, and reaching your inner guidance as you journey into Oneness. You'll find beautiful, spontaneously created, guided meditation downloads; channeled information; master teachings; and much LOVE here:-) Enjoy!
        Email: jackie@...

      &nbs

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)