Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: California Poppy

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      Beautifully in synch with our Spring Equinox comes this message. :) "The fairy world, in its supreme purity, has come to greet you today." However each of us are greeted it is a blessing and affirmation on the Blossoming of our Spirit. New seeds are being planted and we are also entering into a renewed and new awakening; of the first fruits, and more to come, that flow from the Creative Will that is around and within us. We are being presented with the opportunity and gift of expanded Awareness and Vision; not that this has been lacking. Quite the opposite! This is an acknowledgment of the Visions we have held within us and allowed to unfold. How we have grown as a Creator with that innate crafting skill becoming enhanced and accentuated as we have opened to Nature around us, to Mother Earth and all of Her mystery and glory. However these illuminations and insights come to you Know that they Compliment the grace, wisdom, beauty, illumination and love within you. Hear their music as it plays in tune with yours. Dance together, walk together, sing together and experience the Magic Inside and Out as honor is given and received between yourself and them shared with Love. *:x lovestruck

      California Poppy
      Your card is...

      California Poppy

      Latin: Eschscholzia californica

      Color(s): Pale Yellow to Deep Orange

      Archetype: Deva, the Flower Fairies. These magician beings of etheric beauty are the omnipresent agents of Creative Will, the engineers of Nature. They direct, build, weave, and sustain all natural forces: solar, planetary, and universal. They are the “shining ones”—luminous beings of iridescent light, color and energy.

      Signature: Growing abundantly in bright sunlight, California Poppy is quite durable in the hot summer months. Eight to twenty-four inch stems with blue-green leaves support soft, satiny petals ranging from pale yellow to deep orange. Its blooms close on cloudy days and at night.

      Healing Properties: California Poppy carries within it the radiant heights of summer and the majesty of the sunlight. It helps to expand one’s vision to include the auric fields of flowers, plants, trees, animals, human beings and other beings found in nature.

      Healing: The fairy world, in its supreme purity, has come to greet you today. Perhaps you are being rewarded for having opened your heart to the wonders of the natural world. The Little People wish to pay their respects and welcome you into their magical world. Rejoice. This is, indeed, an honor. Greater vision is offered to you at this time, for you have been met with the devic consciousness of the Golden Poppy Fairy, who overlights her helpers, carrying the treasure of the warm and nurturing Sunlight within her heart. Close your eyes and allow the rapture of her radiant enchantment to fill your own loving heart. She may make herself known to you as you sleep, in meditation, or in awakened moments of ordinary life. Since fairy folk cannot resist the allure of creative energy, perhaps the Poppy Fairy will join you in your own symphony of creative harmonies as you undertake that creative project for which you've been meaning to find the time.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved