Intuitives and Modern Shamans: [New post] Breathe in Spring

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

      New post on intuitives and modern shamans

      Breathe in Spring

      by kalikamaliyavala
      Image
      Spring. At the very heart of this season it means to start again. Like the sap that begins to rise in the trunks of the trees, so too must we allow our energy to rise if we hope to revive our lives
      This earth we walk on, the water we drink, the air we breath and the fire with which we cook. It is the vast receptical of love and the Creative.
      Spring represents for us creative growth.
      Image
      The kind of seed sown
       will produce that kind of fruit.
       Those who do good will reap good results.
       Those who do evil will reap evil results.
       If you carefully plant a good seed,
       You will joyfully gather good fruit
      ."
                                          Dhammapada
      Image
      The Sufis say:
       Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come

      In the Talmud it is suggested that to be successful in this life you should plant a tree, have a child, or write a book. That suggests to us that we should exert an influence for good in this life that lives on after your days are on earth are done.
      Follow your heart, drink and breathe in Spring. It is time to literally start again.
      Image
      kalikamaliyavala | March 21, 2013 at 1:53 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p301PS-98
      Comment   See all comments

      http://amodernshaman.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/breathe-in-spring/