Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman March 20 2013 Q&A Mothers, Karma and Soul Contracts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      March 20, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      Happy Spring! We're finally out of the heavy energy of the past few weeks and into spring (although the weather is not very spring like where I am, it's quite cold).

      We will be at the Crystal mines in Arkansas this weekend, please keeps us in your intentions and join us on Saturday in setting new intentions for the new earth.

      Today's Q&A message is about karmic obligations. Who are you responsible for and how far do you carry the karma and your soul wound history with someone, even if it is your mother? In this week's article I answer that question, with a surprising twist. Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      If you follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) I'm going to be posting excerpts from my new book, 'Evolving at the Speed of Soul' which will be launched at the EVOLVE Now Summit event March 22-24 in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Only 1 more week until the event begins... You can register here to get a spot. The event theme is Evolve and all of our workshops will be about evolving yourself, love, your life path, karma and your energy.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      Soul Wound Clearing Program begins March 26, join us to heal your karma and transform your life into a joy-ful journey.

      Click here to learn more, a teacher certification program is also available.

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: When will my mother let me live my life?

      Dear Jennifer: It has taken me a long time but I'm learning to put my needs first. I am a single mother, with one daughter and I currently live with my mother, who is having many mental and health problems and is on lots of medications. My mother wants me to stay here with her, my daughter is the center of her world and her only motivation for living and although I want to leave, I am afraid that my mother won't forgive me if I do, or she will 'check out'. I don't know what to do or where to turn now and while I feel like I need to move on, I need to take care of my mother and make sure she's OK. Can you help me?
      Jennifer's Answer:  You probably suspected that my first answer would be to look at the heavy karma and soul wounds that are present between you and your mother. They include guilt, shame, dependence, abandonment, manipulation, and probably a few more. Any time we feel responsible for someone's mental or physical well being, a soul wound has come up for healing. You do want to get on with your life and your mother's dependence on your serves two purposes -- it helps you deal with the soul wound issue and it also gives you an excuse for not facing your own fears and living your own life......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Here's what you get:
      • 2 hours (3 sessions) with Jennifer
      • Detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • Recordings of your sessions you can download and save
      Read more about this program by clicking here, limited spaces available due to the intense nature of this work.

      We are re-building the membership section and not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, March 20, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139