Aluna Joy: Entering a Spiritual Renaissance

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
      Help support us with a HEART DONATION
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work please consider sending us a heart donation, or better yet, send an easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep our newsletter and web site going. We appreciate your support in our work. Use this link to donate.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
      .
      Like us on FACEBOOK here http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      .
      .
      photo;spring;equinox
      Wishing you a Blessed Equinox

      A NEW SPIRITUAL
      RENAISSANCE HAS BEGUN
      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in with the Star Elders
      March 20th - Equniox 2013

      In the three decades leading up to the prophetic dates of 2012, and at the end of a 5,125 year Mayan cycle of time, we have entered a very unique time on Earth that is filled with great potential. We are about at the end of a long, exciting but exhausting 33 year journey that has taken us through the dark rift in the Milky Way. 33 is a powerful master number and also the center frequency of the Maya Tzolk'in. The Maya know this rift to be a place of great transformation, and we will be completely through this dark rift by 2016. When we look back, we can see that we are no longer the same person that we were when we began this adventure together.

      The beginning of this sacred 33 year passage was triggered by the Harmonic Convergence in 1986 that also triggered a global Spiritual Renaissance in which we re-birthed, re-modeled, re-hashed, re-claimed, re-mapped, re-booted and re-membered. We just about re-did everything and, in doing so, we looked deep into our hearts with the precision of an electron microscope. But that period is over. It is fading into a dim memory. Our work is done there, and what we have done cannot be repeated. We have made the leap.

      Now, 30 years later, we are beginning to exit the dark rift in the Milky Way. This is triggering yet another Spiritual Renaissance. We will feel this first hints of this renaissance on Equinox (March 19th-22nd) by feeling a profound lifting of spirit and an transformed inner light that has returned after a long 3 month cocoon stge. The Star Elders share that by Solstice (June 21-13, 2013) it will be obvious that we have entered a new frequency, dimension, bandwidth, reality and perspective. It will be time to put into action your new and divine creative skills to work.

      The intense uncertainty and anticipation that was building for the prophetic dates of December 21, 2012 has passed, and we have entered into a new beginning that is a merging of our physical body with our spirit with the divine plan. The world did not end in horrific cataclysms; nor was there an ecstatic rapture into paradise. A fleet of UFOs didn't come to save us either. But we knew it would turn out this way. The sensitive ones of this world are now breathing a deep sigh of relief as the energy bubble, overflowing with crushing ambiguity and expectation has burst, and a more balanced, peaceful and harmonious energy is emerging into the new Earth.

      Up until now, for most of the conscious community, the universe felt like it had hit the pause button. We felt like a ships without rudders. Even what we held true was flip flopping on a daily basis, and we felt an enormous apathy to all things in our material lives. We felt like we were in an odd place of suspended animation floating in a void of immaculate space. We have entered the creative womb of divine potential. We have entered an incubation phase of a new and exciting cycle. We are dreaming a new world while maintaining a body in the physical world. We are living and dreaming all at the same time. It is an oddly fascinating place to witness . . . like watching the birth of a star.

      All new cycles, like the one we just entered, begin slowly with lots of surreal, dreamlike space in which to make very creative imaginings and visualizations that will soon become the foundation stones for this entire new cycle. At first our world might feel it lacks luster. Many people are sharing with me that they are missing the buzz of 2012, and the world now feels a bit mundane. We are literally being asked to go "cold turkey" on breaking our addiction to really high pitched energies from the past cycle that we had become accustomed to. This is an adjustment as we let go of the drama and ego and frantic pace that we were accustomed to. Others are making huge adjustments in their lives to self-correct and come into alignment with this new cycle and field of possibility. This takes raw and instinctual courage as we enter a multi-dimensional world.

      While in this suspended animation, we are becoming comfortable with the void and the unknown. Even though there is some oddly unproductive searching going on (this is a temporary state by the way), we also feel safe and secure regarding the eminent outcome of our incubation. We are collecting new tools for the future. This is a safe place for us while the Earth, our physical form and our DNA recalibrates to the new frequencies. We are gathering information that we will need for the new birth . . . And we can feel it coming.

      So now what? It is time to get really friendly with the unknown that is out in front of us now. The world is going to change, and so are we. There are going to be some surprising changes in the directions in our physical and spiritual lives. We will be mystified and sometimes overwhelmed by all the myriad of choices. We are struggling to get clear about what is next for our lives, but our usual guidance is now coming from multiple directions at once. I like to call this "the octopus effect" as we begin to learn to manifest spherically while being in a neutral and detached ego. This is a confusing time as all of our guidance feels to be true. We are learning to be multi-dimensional beings and think and live in multiple realties. This wrestling for clear guidance is going to stretch us and help us discover new frontiers of reality.

      We have entered a new beginning that has blasted us into a higher frequency. It is an explosion of spirit and evolution. Any negative, ego driven program must and will go extinct. The past is quickly becoming a dinosaur. With patience, we will learn to understand and integrate the new higher frequencies that we are now learning to navigate. We may flip flop between the many choices out in front of us until we can hold and maintain a multi-dimensional perspective. We have the task of unpacking all that transpired during the powerful time in 2012.

      We have now graduated into multi-dimensional grownups. We have grown past expecting to be saved or rescued. We are re-claiming our God given, divine potential, physically and spiritually. We are fearlessly facing the work ahead of us. We embrace being responsible human beings and accept the uncertainty and change in the enviable matrix of possibility ahead. We will use this matrix as a vehicle for our growth and awakening. We are letting go of our rigid belief systems, because we have learned that adversity and challenge comes only when we go against the flow.

      We are blessed to be in a period of a great Spiritual Renaissance . . . a phase of orientation and discovery. The orientation point that was anchored in each of us in 2012 is now being slowly switched on. Remember, we just came from a fever pitched ending of a huge cycle, into calm immaculate space. Be patient with yourself now, as new cycles always begin slowly. There is no need to rush. There is lots of time to fulfill your destiny and divine purpose. We have time to act deliberately. We can take our time about everything in our lives. We can slow down and breathe the unqualified air in this new reality. We can make each decision and choice from great intent and deep contemplation. We are going to create a new and harmonic world. So no worries for now, if you feel a bit stuck. The mission was not aborted, and we didn't miss the boat; we are on board and sailing with the spirit of a new born earth star. But as you see . . . it is going to take some getting used to. Let us breathe and see where it takes us.
      .
      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in . . . A Star Messenger - Earth Oracle - Soul Reader - Sacred Site Junkie was literally born awake and in the company of her guides, the Star Elders. Today she has evolved into an author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak), a clairvoyant or seer of living energy. Aluna acts as a spiritual archaeologist using her clairvoyant / clairsentient gifts to excavate current messages from the masters of ancient, enlightened cultures to uncover what affect this has on humanity and the collective consciousness. She is well known for her down to earth, accepting attitude that makes each one feel like they have come home. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to the Creator. "Our groups are family, and each one is a teacher and also a student. We work together as a team to unravel the sacred mysteries of life." Website: www.AlunaJoy.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/feelthelove2012

      Copyright © 2013 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in - Webpage: www.AlunaJoy.com

      If you would like to comment on this message, instead of writing an e-mail to us, (we can't answer them all anyway) you can post at this link so EVERYONE can read and benifit from your amazing insights : ) THANK YOU. http://www.alunajoy.com/2013-mar20.html
      .

      Come join the family of like minded souls
      in a loving, heart filled gathering in Mt Shasta.

      Under the influence of the Solstice Sun of 2013, and the largest and deeply intuitive full moon of 2013, all lightworkers on Earth are assisting in giving birth to a new world and a new humanity. During this weekend, we will focus on initiating the new Divine Power of Creation that is now available to us. Our focus will be to unveil and gain clarity regarding the new energies that washed across the Earth on 12/21/2012. We intend to attune and acclimatize and anchor to these new frequencies and begin our emergence from the current incubation period, so as to be of the highest service to humanity and a new emerging world.

      We have meticulously hand-picked amazing, heart-centered presenters that come from a pure heart and are messengers for . . . The Ascended Masters, The Star Elders, Jeshua, Mother Mary, The Essenes and more. This wonderful event will occur all within the clarity of the I AM Presence that permeates the sacred area of Mt. Shasta over the summer solstice.

      We intend to unleash a new beginning and initiate the beginning stages of manifesting a new world into reality. We understand that this is a step by step process and that each step is vitally important and necessary. We invite you to join our like-minded family, and remember to come with your arms and hearts wide open and ready for magic and miracles!

      Click here for more information and to register

      Made in the most powerful, peaceful and sacred places on Earth

      *E*Q*U*I*N*O*X  S*A*L*E!
      SAVE 22% on all of our essences by using the
      coupon code word (equinox)
      upon check out, and don't forget to hit the
      recalculate button to see you savings
      before finalizing the order.
      Sale does not cover endangered essences.
      HURRY! Savings code good until April 1st. No Joke!
      .
      Sale includes our New 5 Element Essence series
      made over the powerful days surrounding the powerful 12/21/2012 dates.

      Palenque, Mexico ~ Divine Intuition Essence
      Yaxchillan, Mexico ~ Terrestrial Merging Essence
      Tikal, Guatemala ~ Authentic Power Essence
      Quirigua, Guatemala ~ Intergalactic Migration Essence
      Copan, Honduras ~ Codes of Emergence Essence
      .
      SACRED SITE ESSENCES act like a Homeopathic inoculation of ancient places of Peace and Power. When we use various Sacred Site Essences, we raise our frequency to that of the sacred site and the powerful energy of a special day. All our SACRED SITE ESSENCES are made in SACRED SITES with permission and guidance from the local guardians. We make many of our Essences during AWESOME SOLAR/CELESTIAL EVENTS. Essences made in sacred sites resonate with that particular Sacred Site and Cosmic Event of the day. Each one is made differently and is unique to the site it was made in. They can never be re-made of repeated as energy shifts daily. We have discovered that each essence has a different focus, so please read below to find one, two, or three that call to you!
      http://www.alunajoy.com/essences.html
      .
      Just 3 spaces left in this group...
      AVALON PILGRIMAGE
      England and Scotland - July 2013

      The Rebirth of the Golden Grail Within.
      With Aluna & Marcus Mason
      This pilgrimage will be infused with potent energy while pilgrimaging on sacred grid/acupuncture points of the Michael-Mary Lines while honoring the pristine new energy of Oneness and the Vision of Paradise for a new world. As always, Aluna Joy will be sharing her present moment clairvoyant messages and activations from various inner plane guides along with her ever present Star Elders and ol' pal Archangel Michael. Marcus Mason will be lending his extensive knowledge of the sacred grids lines of Avalon, astrology and will also be offering heart-felt ceremony.

      We will be exploring the Sacred Sites of ...  Glastonbury Tor, private time in Chalice Well, a private ceremony in Stonehenge, Glastonbury Abby, St John's Church, Avebury, Silbury Hill, Kings Arthur's Cadbury Castle, Crazy Crop Circles, the Michael-Mary Lines (a.k.a. the Dragon Lines), Burrow Mump, St Michael's Chapel of Brentor, King Arthur's Tintagel, Merlin's Cave, St. Nectan's Glen, The Hurlers, the amazing crystal Duloe Stone Circle, and more as time permits . . . plus surprises and magic.
      http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html
      .

      Sold out... ask to be put on the waiting list .

      http://www.alunajoy.com/pilgrimages.html
      .
      Love Donations for our free newsletter
      that don't cost you a dime!
      Do You shop on AMAZON? You can send our free Newsletter a love donation every time you shop at Amazon and not spend a dime! Donating to our work is as easy as bookmarking our unique amazon link! We have a partnership with AMAZON which donates 5% of any sales made by any shopper entering Amazon through our link. Whether you're buying a book or a flat screen TV, we get the commission with no extra cost to you. All you have to do is click on the link below and BOOKMARK IT, and use it each time you shop on Amazon any time during the year. No matter where you go in Amazon from there on, your purchases provide a bit of support for our Free Newsletter and our other service programs. Thank you for supporting our work!
      Support us Here

      .
      .
      Sacred Site Essences Sacred Site Essence Blends Spiritual Pilgrimages Star Elder Sessions Books / Mayan Calendars / Astrology / Converters Who are the Star Elders Articles on Planetary Transformation Articles on Mayan Cosmology Articles written by Elders
      FREE Newsletter! Facebook You Tube

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you