Blessed Spring Equinox/Ostara with Brighid Invocation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

       Can feel the Spring within and without blooming! A blessed Equinox and Ostara to all. May the abundance within us bloom and open around us as this new year unfolds. Love to You All, Shay *:x lovestruck

      http://irene-turner.com/2011/04/easter/
      http://irene-turner.com/wp-content/uploads/Ostara-winter.jpg

      http://irene-turner.com/wp-content/uploads/Ostara-winter.jpg
      Ostara Bringing in Spring-via Hillary Hunt.com

      COPYRIGHT © 2013 Irene Turner. All rights reserved

      http://sacredwicca.jigsy.com/goddess-ostara-invocation

      Ostara comes lightly over the rainbow bridge,
      Clothed in dazzling sunlight, She melts the snow.
      Flowers, furled leaves, bird’s nests and serpents,
      All this She brings as gifts to the Earth.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden, we welcome you in!

      Ostara flings crocus petals towards the North
      The balance has shifted, light over dark.
      The Sun God smiles and draws nearer to the earth
      A young man now; coming into His strength.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden,  we welcome you in!

      Shall our seeds now be planted O Goddess of Spring?
      Shall we reap what we sow come autumn’s chill wind?
      Guide us gentle Maiden with touch light as feathers,
      As your kindness and joy spreads through the land.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden,  we welcome you in!

      She offers us the sacred egg, what does it mean?
      Fertility, birth, the Circle completes.
      The egg of the serpent, the egg of the lamb,
       The egg of the human, all in her hands.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden,  we welcome you in!

      At Her feet are the Hare, butterfly and lamb
      Creatures of innocent beauty are Hers.
      Keys at her belt and Maidens in white,
      Morning dew restores beauty to those who believe.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden,  we welcome you in!

      The Shide awaken from their long winter nap,
      Dreams of honey, milk, and orchards of fruit.
      Dreams of dancing all night by the summer moon.
      Wings shimmer and glamour all that can see.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden, we welcome you in!

      Celebrate now with cakes marked with Sun Wheels,
      Color your eggs, fill your baskets and light a bonfire.
      Rejoice in the sunlight, dance on your lawn.
      Plant seeds in your gardens  of earth and spirit.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden, we welcome you in!

      Honour the Innocent Goddess and God,
      With offerings of honey, and flowers and oils,
      Rose quartz, aquamarine, moonstone and amethyst.
      Bless Them with love for all of your days.

      Ostara steps lightly and brings in the Spring.
      Innocent Maiden, we welcome you in!
      © Rowan Morgana 2011

      http://celestialtides.com/?p=19
      Mar 082011

      Brighid's CrossBrighid Invocation for Ostara
      Hail Brighid, Goddess who brings forth life anew!
      We ask that You be here with us
      On this rite of Ostara -
      Balanced between Your energies of fire and frost.
      For the time of cold and dark has passed, and
      We move into the time of warmth and light.
      Brighid, we ask that You be midwife unto the world!
      Aid the sprouting of seeds, pushing up through the dark earth.
      Bring comfort to those who labor bringing forth
      new life from the dark womb.
      Watch over the sprouts and the newborns,
      protecting them with Your gentle hand.
      Let Your inspiration fill our hearts.
      Let us feel Your fire in our souls.
      Let our minds perceive the world in clarity.
      So Mote It Be!

      Thanking Brighid at Ostara
      Hail Brighid!
      Thank You for Your guidance at this Rite of Ostara!
      We are grateful for Your gifts of inspiration, fire and clarity.
      Hold Your protective hand over us and our loved ones
      As we travel the spiral paths of our lives.
      May we always feel Your presence within us.
      Blessed Be!
      © 2003 Sabrae

      © 2012 The Coven of Celestial Tides