A Special Equinox March 2013 Invitation, Request, and Appeal for Your Help from the Lake Titicaca Galactic Portal

  • Pat Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Dear Friends of Loving Light,

      On the eve of this March 2013 equinox, we are gathered at this very moment on the starry shores of the Lake Titicaca galactic portal in Peru overlooking the magnificent sacred lake.

      We are gathered here at the specific request of the Galactic and Lemurian Councils to do some very important and necessary grid activation work to support people through this great doorway of change and transformation.

      In the past few days, guidance has been working with us, opening and preparing us to be of service to the higher causes of light in the ascension process of Mother Earth - our Pachamama.

      The children of Mother Earth are hurting ~ and the time is ripe to help release and clear some of this hurt and trauma.

      Today, the Galactic Council has asked me to extend this invitation to you all to participate and ...

      Read complete post at

      .