Emmanuel Dagher: Awakening the Lotus Heart - A FREE Global Event Tomorrow!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      Hi my extraordinary friend!

      A gentle reminder that tomorrow is our

       Awakening the Lotus Heart - A Global Healing Call Event!

      (This event is not an affiliate event, this is simply a gift I wanted to offer to my  kindred family & friends.)

      During this call, we will:
      • Magnify our self love quotient
      • Magnify our Divine love quotient
      • Forgive & make peace with our past.
      • Awaken the Lotus Heart within.
      To achieve this, we will use Core Energy Therapy - A super-charged form of energy healing that uses applied Quantum Physics, Energy Medicine, and Theta Healing to quickly release the subconscious patterns that may be hindering us from living our greatest life.

      The intention of this event is
      to create a MASSIVE VORTEX of LOVE around the world for ANYONE to be a part of, allowing us all to easily align with a higher state of being.

      When: TOMORROW Wednesday, March 20th at 6pm Pacific / 7pm MT / 8pm Central / 9pm Eastern / 2:00am GMT

      Where: The comfort of your own home!

      Your CALL information:

      Conference dial-in number: (559) 726-1300
      Access code: 413369

      If using Skype:

      Add 'freeconferencecallhd.5597261300' At the scheduled date and time of the conference call, Skype callers will select the
      contact and click Call. Next, locate the key pad and enter the access code when prompted.

      Please feel free to share this event far & wide with anyone you know could benefit from something like this.

      A FREE recording will be sent out the following day of the call for those who are unable to make it LIVE.

      I love you!

      Emmanuel

      We are all in this together.

      Emmanuel Dagher | 6319 Longridge Avenue | Valley Glen | CA | 91401