Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 19 March 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Seeing the Creator in the mirror, seeing the creator in everyone, tuning to the love in this moment, tuning to the love in every connection ... this is Unity Consciousness. Every time you choose to practice living this way, you exponentially expand.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102