Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Divine Guidance ~ Renewal ~ Footprints

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      This trinity have a joint set of messages key of which is that no one has less of a value than another. At times when we feel less than ourselves it is in those moments that we the touch and presence of the Divine embraces us even more. Should there come a wave of tears as we feel this loving embrace allow them to flow for, as we have recently been reminded, tears are a door and avenue where we experience our strength even more. They are not a weakness of but evidence of the courage each of us has to open that door to allow a deeper healing take place; it is a release that brings renewal, peace, healing and wholeness as we are touched by the Divine Love which is always within us, apart of us and surrounding us. The beloved and wise guides, angels, and beings who are with us are even closer giving comfort, peace and love as you give the same for them. Indeed you do and that is one of the many gifts that are apart of you and that you bring into this physical world and is felt throughout the many worlds unseen as well that we are all apart of.

      More of that Divine Journey and Path, that we not only co-create but is apart of who we are, keeps unfolding. These mysteries continue to beckon with an eagerness to Open to you, to part those veils. All that is apart of your intention as you came into this world is revealing itself and with that awareness and enlightenment you are becoming a more Radiant Divine Being whose gifts touch this world in a way that is uniquely yours while also complimenting and enhancing the Unity that we all have together. The forms of perceptions that have been apart of creating the duality we have seemingly experienced are being seen clearly for what they are: Perceptions. As we begin to see the Divine within one another we are truly beginning to transform and transcend duality and many other perceptions that we are releasing and, in that, we are seeing restructuring and renewal of the inner relationship with ourselves and with those around us with genuine, authentic gratitude, acceptance and love. That acceptance does not mean we embrace actions, thoughts, individuals whose choices do not resonate with ours. It means that we can accept others as they are and release what does not vibrate to and with our highest, deepest True. Loving all without judgment and stepping into that deep place and nurturing ourselves and one another beautifully and with an awe and wonder and passion for life. Remembering the Love that we are, and experiencing that each Divine Moment as we join together creating, growing and loving this world, this universe, this earth, ourselves and one another.

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image