EQUINOX ACTIVATION with Solara An-Ra & Anrita Melchizedek

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      newsletter header image

      20 March: Equinox Activation

      Webinar with Anrita Melchizedek and Solara An-Ra

      Wednesday March 20th 7pm GMT
      London/Lisbon 7pm, Johannesburg 9pm, LA 12pm, New York 3pm

      Teachings of the Golden Age of Light ~ Activation of the Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light

      Join Anrita and Solara An-Ra in this magical telewebinar, amplified through the Equinox energies to experience the activation of the Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light.

      The Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield is a sphere of Light radiating around the body and energy field 77 feet in diameter around us, with an inner energy sphere approximately 7.2 feet in diameter around us. The Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light recalibrates and restructures the lower bodies, organs and body parts in particular light frequencies and sonic vibrations, to bring about rejuvenation, healing and rebalancing. Additionally the Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light protects us from environmental toxins, harmful electromagnetic radiation and the energy of others.

      The Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light is initially activated through the re-energizing and recalibration of particular organs within the body, as well as the 12 main meridians found along the body which connect all the organs and systems in the body. Additionally, in reactivating the flow of energy through each body part and related channel, we further activate the axiatonal lines through particular spin points of sound and color found along each meridian.  Furthermore, we link into the axiatonal lines found along the ley lines of Mother Earth, taking us to the Unity Grid of Divine Love and the New Earth Templates.

      We are taken into the Ascension Seat within Alcyone and embraced within a Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light, are placed within five Healing Chambers of Light connected to the emotions and body parts that need rebalancing and re-energizing respectively, to recalibrate the flow of energy through our bodies and energy fields and to activate our own Pleiadian Rejuvenation Shields of Light.

      The first Healing Chamber is Light is the Spleen Healing Chamber of Light. The Spleen Healing Chamber of Light recalibrates the spleen in particular light frequencies and sonic vibrations, and releases excessive mental energy that takes us into worry and stress.

      The second Healing Chamber of Light is the Lung Healing Chamber of Light. This Chamber of Light recalibrates the lungs through particular breathing techniques, and well as releasing the emotions of grief, sadness and detachment.

      The third Healing Chamber of Light is the Liver Healing Chamber of Light. This Chamber of Light recalibrates the liver, and well as releasing the emotions of anger, resentment and frustration.
      The fourth Healing Chamber of Light is the Heart Healing Chamber of Light. This Chamber of Light recalibrates the heart, and well as releasing the emotions of lack of enthusiasm and vitality, mental restlessness, depression, insomnia and despair.

      The fifth Healing Chamber of Light is the Kidney Healing Chamber of Light. This Chamber of Light recalibrates the heart, and well as releasing the emotions of lack of power, fear and isolation.
      Following this, we activate the axiatonal lines found along the acupuncture meridian lines within our bodies as well as connect into Planetary Axiatonal lines of Mother Earth, and from here, into the Unity Grid of Divine Love.

      We then activate our own Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light, using the sacred geometry of the octahedron, and spinning these octahedrons within our outer sphere of light, 77 feet in diameter around us, at particular Fibonacci ratios God speed to infinity. Once activated, we need only repeat this Fibonacci ratio God speed to infinity to re-activate and permanently create our Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light.

      The Pleiadian Quantum Rejuvenation Shield of Light further assists in clearing out old false beliefs and judgments while bringing greater frequencies of Light into our energy fields, physical bodies, organs and body parts for good health, vitality, increased energy levels and emotional well-being.

      This is a most wonderful gift given to us from the Pleiadian Emissaries of the Light, and brought to you in a co-creation with Solara An-Ra and Anrita Melchizedek, two well-known Pleiadian channels.

      All participants will receive a high quality Mp3 recording following the telewebinar so you can listen to this recording on an ongoing basis. You may also like to consider registering and receiving the recording if you are not able to listen live at this time.

      To make payment under the Teleseminar link, via paypal or credit card please click here (http://pleiadianlight.net/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11&zenid=c26897n3lev3k7uforq9hc3fs1) ~ Please remit payment under the Tele/webinar with Anrita link.

      For your time relative to the above times, please click here (Anrita and Solara An-Ra will be  in Cape Town, South Africa)

      How does the Teleconference work?

      If you would like to join this teleconference, click on the related link to make payment via credit card or paypal. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a link to the pre-events page where we will be hosting the conference and a password will be sent to you at least 24 hours prior the event. On the appointed day and time, go back to this page so you can listen in via the web with DSL, wireless or dial-up connection. If you are local to the States and would prefer to use a landline or mobile phone to listen into the conference, this number is also on this link page. These calls are free to US participants only.

      There will be a general Q&A session, usually the last fifteen minutes of each session at which time you will get an opportunity to ask your questions. A box is provided on the link page for those listening in via the web. Please feel free to email us at info@... with any questions you may have around the teleconference.

      PLEASE NOTE WE APPRECIATE YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO FURTHER THE TEACHINGS OF THE MELCHIZEDEK AND PLEIADIAN LIGHT NETWORK. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO AFFORD PAYMENT AND WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE TELESEMINAR, EMAIL US AND WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE TELECONFERENCE.

      About Solara An-Ra:

      Solara An-Ra grew up in South Africa, completing a B. A. degree and Teaching Diploma at Cape Town University. After moving to the UK in 1987 she began her spiritual journey which has led her to become a spiritual teacher who brings a Pleiadian sense of joy and fun into all her work. As a member of the Order of Melchizedek, she takes groups on sacred trips to the places of power on Earth across the globe, reconnecting the Light-grid and the tribe simultaneously.

      One of Solara’s greatest gifts is the channelled messages and guided meditations she puts up on her website and YouTube, free to download. These are more than meditations – they teach vital skills to beginners and the experienced alike, such as a felt experience of your chakras, how to ground yourself, reclaim your power, connect with your Higher Self and move into a heart-centred way of being.
      Solara gifts the world with these because she is in service to her human tribe and is providing tools for raising our consciousness as easily and joyfully as possible. She also leads ceremonies for the Equinoxes and Solstices wherever she may be in the world, bringing back the ways of the ancestors in celebrating our connection with our Sun, our Earth and each other as ‘the tribe of Gaia.’

      She has been channelling en-lightening information from guides for many years, including Ascended Masters, Earth-keeper ancestor and Star Beings. She works with the ‘Councils of Light’ – a collective of Andromedan, Sirians and Pleiadians who tell us repeatedly "The time is now!" They stress that we are in a critical period of Earth changes and evolution that require us to realise that we are in charge of our destiny. We are creators, whose challenge right now is to heal ourselves and our Mother Earth in order to step into the New Age of Light!

      About Anrita:

      Anrita Melchizedek is founder of The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network, an ascension network of Light offering numerous programs of Light in the form of ebooks, Mp3′s, CD’s and audio DVD’s, as well as vibrational energy products. In her personal capacity, Anrita is an author, channel, star ambassador and workshop facilitator. She further has the gift of healing, and focuses this energy through the ascension workshops and lectures that she facilitates primarily on a global level. Anrita is a master teacher and also offers many training programs via tele/webinar as well as individual consultations, including DNA activations, Light Body/Merkaba activations and channeled readings by the Elders, ancient, celestial Beings and High Council Members to the Order of Melchizedek. Anrita’s teaching style is uplifting and inspirational, and above all, offers keys to Self Mastery. For Anrita’s You Tube Channel, please view http://www.youtube.com/user/AnritaMelchizedek

      For further details on Anrita, please view her website at www.pleiadianlight.net

      © Copyright Solara An-Ra.