Aluna Joy: Renaissance of the Divine Earth - The Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013

      Come join a family of like minded souls in a loving, heart filled gathering
      Renaissance of the Divine Earth
      A gathering inspired by the purity and core of high frequency teachings through Ascended Masters, Mother Mary, Jeshua, the Star Elders and more...
      June 22 & 23, 2013 - Mt. Shasta, California
      Our Facilitators are ...
      Aluna Joy, Peter Mt. Shasta, Robin Rose and Denise Hagan

      Under the influence of the Solstice Sun of 2013, and the largest and deeply intuitive full moon of 2013, all light workers on Earth are assisting in giving birth to a new world and a new humanity. During this weekend, we will focus on initiating the new Divine Power of Creation that is now available to us. Our focus will be to unveil and gain clarity regarding the new energies that washed across the Earth on 12/21/2012. We intend to attune and acclimatize and anchor to these new frequencies and begin our emergence from the current incubation period, so as to be of the highest service to humanity and a new emerging world.

      We have meticulously hand-picked amazing, heart-centered presenters that come from a pure heart and are messengers for . . . The Ascended Masters, The Star Elders, Jeshua, Mother Mary, The Essenes and more. This wonderful event will occur all within the clarity of the I AM Presence that permeates the sacred area of Mt. Shasta over the summer solstice.

      We intend to unleash a new beginning and initiate the beginning stages of manifesting a new world into reality. We understand that this is a step by step process and that each step is vitally important and necessary. We invite you to join our like-minded family, and remember to come with your arms and hearts wide open and ready for magic and miracles!

      From Aluna Joy... In the decades leading up to 2012, the end of a very large cycle of time we entered a unique time on Earth. We entered a 33 year journey that would take us through the dark rift in the Milky Way. This triggered the Spiritual Renaissance in the mid-80's in which we re-birthed, re-modeled, re-hashed, re-claimed, re-mapped, re-booted, and re-membered. We just about re-did everything and, in doing so, we looked deep into our hearts with the precision of an electron microscope. But that period is over. It is fading into a dim memory. Our work is done there, and what we have done cannot be repeated.

      30 years later we are beginning to exit the dark rift in the Milky Way. This is triggering yet another Spiritual Renaissance. In total, this will be a 33 year journey (a powerful master number) which we have taken together. It is obvious to us that we are in a new age, frequency, dimension, bandwidth, reality and perspective. What was . . . is gone, and there is no going back. For most of the conscious community, the universe feels like it has hit the pause button, and we feel like we are in an odd place of suspended animation. We have gone back to the creative womb of divine potential. This is a safe place for us while the Earth, our physical form and our DNA recalibrates to the new frequencies. We feel an enormous apathy to all things in our material lives. We feel like a ship without a rudder. Even what we hold true is flip flopping on a daily basis. We are in the incubation phase of a new cycle. We are dreaming a new world while maintaining a body in the physical world. It is an oddly fascinating place to witness. It is like living and dreaming all at the same time. We are becoming familiar with the void and the unknown. Even though there is some oddly unsatisfying and unproductive searching going on, we also feel safe and secure regarding the eminent outcome to our incubation. We are collecting new tools for the future. We are gathering information that we will need for the new birth . . . And we can feel it coming.

      The Masters, Star Elders and Beings of Light share that, by mid-year, this new energy will begin to come clear to us, and as usual, we want to make the most of it! It is our deep intent, during this heart-felt, gentle, love-filled weekend that we will help begin the process of anchoring our divine creative abilities so as to build a new Earth and Humanity.
      .
      Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over...
      it became a butterfly ~ anonymous
      .

      Renaissance of the Divine Earth
       June 22nd & 23rd, 2013
      For First landings (up until April 20th),
      the price is $277.00
      After April 20th, the price will be $333.00
      The weekend includes . . . 2 catered lunches, snacks, tea and coffee.
      The companionship of a like-minded, heart-centered family
      with gifted speakers, messengers and inspired music.

      Doors open each day at 8:15AM. Vendors' booths also will be open at this time. This gathering will take place from 9AM to 5PM with short breaks throughout the day and a lunch break. From 5PM - 6PM each day, vendors' booths will also be open.
      Upon registration, we will send you an extensive list of hotels/camp grounds, etc.... and transportation information on how to get to Mt. Shasta.
      (Book EARLY... as hotels book up quickly in the summer months)
      The Daily Schedule will be sent to you just before the event.
      .
      Find out more here...

      MEET OUR PRESENTERS

      .
      ALUNA JOY
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN
      Aluna was literally born awake and in the company of her guides, the Star Elders. Today she has evolved into an author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister, star messenger, earth oracle, soul reader, and modern mystic. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak), a clairvoyant or seer of living energy. Aluna acts as a spiritual archaeologist using her clairvoyant / clairsentient / claircognizance... gifts to excavate current messages from the masters of ancient, enlightened cultures to uncover what affect this has on humanity and the collective consciousness. She is well known for her down to earth, accepting attitude that makes each one feel like they have come home. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to the Creator. “Our groups are family, and each one is a teacher and also a student. We work together as a team to unravel the sacred mysteries of life.” Aluna coined the term “sacred site junkie” because she is one herself. After her first trip to Tulum, Mexico, her life changed dramatically, and she was sent on an entirely different path in life. Since this time, her work has been influenced by uncountable shamanic experiences in sacred sites of Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Peru, Bolivia, Egypt, Greece, England, Australia and New Zealand. Aluna has been leading groups in the Maya world since 1986, the Inca world since 1996, and the Egyptian world since 2008. Aluna offers Star Elder Sessions, formulates Sacred Site Essences and a free newsletter. She is the author of "Mayan Astrology" and her articles have been published worldwide. Aluna was a resident of Mt Shasta for 12 years and hope to return again. Note... this will be the only event Aluna Joy will participate in in the USA for 2013.
      Website:
      http://www.alunajoy.com/index2.html

      Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyaxkin
      YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/feelthelove2012

      ROBIN ROSE
      Robin Rose is a talented and successful writer, artist, teacher and business woman who has devoted her life to the "reawakening of Spirit" in the heart's of mankind. Throughout her life, she has always had interactions with angels and light beings, but her true devotion lies in sharing the lifelong communications of inspiration she receives from Mother Mary, who began appearing to her at the age of five. For almost two decades, she has coordinated the longest running, internationally known Metaphysical/Holistic Health conference, the Universal Lightworkers Conference. Robin has also owned several spiritual bookstores and centers, co-founded a global environmental sustainability network and for many years managed the Avalon Spiritual Retreat Center. She has extensive training in Divine metaphysics and is certified in many natural healing arts. Robin is also an ordained minister, a sacred sites guide, a prayer chaplin and a trained prayer healer through the International Healing Rooms Ministries. She has a degree in Parapsychology, as well as an Art Degree from Monet School of Art and was the art director for the Whole Self Times. Robin continues to fulfill her life's mission of bringing the Love and Light of God to the world through her own growing wisdom and most recently, through sharing her lifelong communications of inspiration from Mother Mary in her book "Mother Mary and the Undoing Process".

      Mother Mary's Teachings on Divine Grace - Moving into the "I AM" Presence . . . Robin Rose will share her life-long communications from The Divine Mother on how to ignite the infinite spark of God's incredible and unending love for us, and how Mary's sweet mother's love embraces us on this journey. She will share how Mary has impacted her life and has guided her into the I AM presence through an understanding that God's Grace, not human karma, is what guides our lives and brings us into Divine presence. In that presence, we gain a knowingness of who we are as children of Divine Love and how Grace, Divine flow can take over and guide our lives.
      Website
      http://www.universallightworkers.com/sacred-sites-journeys

      PETER MT SHASTA
      After traveling in India with Ram Dass, and visiting Neem Karoli Baba, Sathya Sai Baba and other spiritual teachers, Peter returned to the west in 1973 where, in Muir Woods outside San Francisco, the ascended master Saint Germain materialized in front of him and told him to go to Mount Shasta for further instruction. There he was given intensive training in contacting the Higher Self, the I AM Presence, and bringing it into daily life. The ascended masters have appeared tangibly before him on several occasions, and in 1977 they dictated the discourses later published as "I AM" the Open Door, which has become a classic instruction book on mastery. Recently his autobiographical Adventures of a Western Mystic: Apprentice to the Masters, was published, which gives a moving and often humorous account of his adventures in applying these spiritual teachings in everyday situations, as well as instruction in how to be of service as a light worker on the global scene. His latest book is "I AM" Affirmations and the Secret of their Effective Use, a concise manual for applying spiritual teachings in daily life.
      Website:
      http://ascendedadventures.com/

      Blog: http://www.iamteachings.com/

      ..
      DENISE HAGAN
      Denise is a Sacred Singer and Inspirational Performer dedicated to opening the Heart of humanity through her sound, story and song. She performs at spiritual seminars and events worldwide and loves to bring her music as a joyful medicine to the Hearts of many. Originally from Ireland, Denise is naturally at ease with weaving her rich, warm angelic voice with stories of her own awakening journey. With powerful melodies, joyful humor and the wisdom of one who has survived the intense journey of bone cancer, Denise's presentations speak into that part of the Human Heart where words often fail. The Ascended Masters, the Angelic Realms and the Elemental kingdoms are all huge inspiration for Denise's music and at this special event She will share more about her relationship with the Ascended Ones, in particular Beloved Yeshua. Through stories and songs dedicated to Him, Denise will reveal how Yeshua taught her to heal her body with the Sacred Fire. Being born in Ireland, Denise loves to honor the elementals of the Earth and is really excited about igniting this great energy at Mount Shasta. Her Celtic flute will be on hand to journey you to the rich depths of the Earth in contrast to her voice that lovingly guides the Heart to the Heights of the Angelic Realms.

      "The music of Denise Hagan is right from the heart. It touches the soul with remembrance of who we are. Truly these are some of the most inspirational lyrics for our time. I'm a fan!" Lee Carroll - The Kryon Writings

      To listen to Denise's work, please visit iTUNES and do an Artist Search for Denise Hagan . . . or go to
      www.denisehagan.com
      .
      Find out more here....

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you