Weave The Web ~ White Wolf Journeys: Mercury goes Direct

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013

      Weave the Web                                                                         March 17, 2013

      Mercury Goes Direct – A Message of Trust

      After quite the ride with this last Mercury Retrograde, the planet of communication, decision making and awareness is finally headed in a forward motion.    It is now time to take a breath and begin a fresh start. Take the inspired thought that came over the last three weeks and set things in motion.  Sign those contracts, begin to move forward, but I caution you to approach things with light heartedness and detachment from the outcome.  It always takes several days before things really begin  to move forward and with Saturn still retrograde we  need to continue the inner journey.

      I wanted to share with you a powerful experience I had a few days ago on TRUST.  Trust is key to finding a sense of inner peace and having the ability to listen to our knowing heart.  I have always had a huge connection to the animal kingdom and every day look to these animal allies for guidance as I follow the path of a Shaman.  There is an amazing peace garden here at the mountain which is my place of worship and the sacred space I go to when I am seeking guidance.  Within the garden there is a magnificent labyrinth which allows me to have a walking meditation and there are different sanctuaries that carry different energies.

      One is dedicated to Saint Francis of Assisi, a special place where I go for animal communication and to pray for healing for animals that are ill or to send healing for those who have lost their four legged guides.

      A few days ago I had gone to prepare prayer flags for healing and as I sat before the mountain feeling her nurturing energy surround me, out of the corner of my eye I saw a furry little creature pop out of the bushes and then pop back in.  I finished my prayer flag and as I stood up, so did my husband.  There was a gap  between us and all of a sudden the furry animal appeared again.

      A magnificent squirrel with the largest tail I have ever seen.  He walked directly up the pathway, looked at both of us, walked right through us without a care and preceded to follow the winding path around the corner directly to Saint Francis.  My husband and I just looked at each other in disbelief.  This furry little messenger had absolutely no fear.  He seemed to know exactly where he was going and that was the path to Saint Francis.  My heart began to smile as I had just walked the labyrinth asking for a sign and here it was.

      For the Native American Indians the squirrel offers much wisdom if we listen.    Squirrel teaches us to conserve our energy for times of need and reminds us to
lighten your load of things that are unnecessary.  Things from the past that are cluttering our life negative thoughts, worries, and stress that we create.  If you watch a squirrel they always have time to play.

      They enjoy simply resting on a tree branch, enjoying the peace and quiet. This teaches us that there IS time for everything in life, that the balance between work, play, rest and contemplation is essential to our overall feeling of well being and harmony.

      With Saturn still in retrograde allowing us to become clear on how we truly wish to live life, we are reminded that on our journey to fulfill our goals, it is vital to make time for play and stillness.

      Over the next few days,  take the time to stop, listen to your heart.

It is not by chance that squirrels are found wherever humans live. There message for us all, is not to give up, not to get stressed if things do not go as planned or when we would like them to happen, and to remember there IS time for everything in life. Let down your defenses, and  learn to trust more. Trust issues can be present in all aspects of a person's life from personal intimacy to trusting the universe will take care of you.

      Wishing you magick and a knowing heart that trusts, Robbyne

      If you would like to join Weave the Web and receive future updates and up coming events please click here.
      White Wolf Journeys                robbyne@...                    949.361.7729

      This message was sent from:
      White Wolf Journeys | 21661 Brookhurst Street Apt. 403 | Huntington Beach, CA 92646