wd: [ANGEL] 27 Pisces, The Angels of Avatars

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 6:26 PM

       golden light

      27degrees Pisces

      TheAngels of Avatars
      Also known as

      TheAngels of

      Zalones’

      Beloved,

      ‘We teach all the mysteries of the microcosm and the macrocosm and we show a person how to acquire perfect divine cognition without having to choose the ancient 'path of holiness' which would require absorption into the Consciousness of the Divine and the subsequent loss of mystical individuality.’

      ‘World Servers following our instructions are given missions and tasks by Divine Providence to carry out for the earth.

       Thesetasks make them teachers or assistants of mankind by the force of miracles and the cosmic language.

        We protect each person under our guidance so that they can live peacefully without the true force of their powers being known.

      The Children of Light are respondingto flowing feelings of wisdom and claiming their Divine Inheritance.

       Many are taking matters into their own hands to follow in the footsteps of great teachers throughout time to bring about Heaven on Earth, using abilities gathered through many many lifetimes for the highest good of all concerned.

       Throughmystical faculties of spirit/will, thought, soul/feelings, and sensation they grow into complete empowerment.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person becomes ever more skilled with the ancient cosmic language, and it becomes more and more possible to embody the saying;

       “I and the Father are One.”

      It becomes possible to fulfill the saying,

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      Historically,the path of highest mystical service to mankind has been taken by only a few, usually in greatest secrecy.

      Those who have reached enlightenment and used the divine virtues of the cosmic language to perform miracles are wondrous lamps shining in the darkest night.

      The evolutionary rate of change is speeding up greatly.
       Manyare destined to reach this high state of enlightenment and service.

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      THEDAWN IS HAPPENING.

      The new dawn is composed of divine lights of enlightened people, joined by greater and greater numbers of enlightened people, until the light becomes the Blazing Sun of the awakening of all mankind.

      “As above, so below.”

      “The second coming will be as a Sun shining from the east unto the west …”

      OnEarth as it is in Heaven !!!

      Paradise!!!

      ‘Zalones’

      Z...HighestCognition,
       the accumulated knowledge from all lifetimes

      …a light yellow light.

      *

      A...Wisdom and enlightenment,
      theoriginal purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, with mystical faculties of clairvoyance, etc

      ….a light blue light.

      UmlautA, ae…transformation throughrelease of
      imperfectionsfor changes into other states that are the highest good of all

      a loamy brown light.

      *

      L...The splendor and majesty of all the Divine Virtues taken together,
       givesthe ability to manifest true morality, youth and immortality

      …a beautiful translucent olive green light.

      *

      umlautO, eu…Cognition brought about by Love Divine,
       transmutingall that is seen

      ...a deep orange light.

      O..justiceand harmony,
      successand satisfaction for all

      an ultramarine blue light.

      *

      N...supremehappiness

      …adeep red light.

      *

      E...Omnipresence,experiencing oneness with Divine Being
       andwith all creation, in communication with all

      ...a deep purple light.

      *

      S...Will power for the highest good of all that penetrates all creation

      ...a purple red light.

      Miracles

      realyousilhouette

      ‘Zalones’

      Z…’Akasha: To evoke the “Z” oscillation in the principal of consciousness-penetrating-all is to influence the higher intellectual faculties, especially with regard to cognition.  This faculty, aroused to a high grade, is in harmony with all universal laws of the micro- and the macrocosm.  It finds expression in all forms of consciousness and takes full effect in will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.’

      ‘Mental: In the mental world, the spirit, high intellectual cognition

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 12:40 PM

          My apology for accidentally sending 27 Aquarius.Here is the correct degree for the sun today.

         golden light

        27degrees Pisces

        TheAngels of Avatars
        Also known as