Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 16 March 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 3:07 AM

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Take time throughout the day to let go of everything, especially any sense of who you are, and become one sensation wise, with everything. This is your ultimate true state of being. It resolves all feelings of abandonment, all separation from what you seek. Drop into this true state of being, re-orient and return to your day, refreshed and clear.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102