Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 15, 2013

      The Morning Blessing
       03.15.13

      Dear Friends

      It is very difficult at times to explain the unexplainable. When we can't see, feel, experience, and understand "what is happening to us" then our attention simply dismisses the strange occurrences, physical maladies, and emotional imbalances. As the months pass in this building year we are continually being pushed to move into and start developing our multi-dimensional core energetics. All the steps in this evolutionary process are being divinely orchestrated. As infusion after infusion of Immaculate Purity comes in they may cause a few of us to integrate with a vibrational healing.

      As we experience the Earth and our human bodies in the divine ascension process jumping from 3rd to 5th dimensional consciousness and reality we often forget that vibrating at those 'higher" levels is going to impact our own density! We actually have to regulate these new alchemical frequencies at the etheric (blueprint), DNA, chemical and hormonal levels. Our make-up is changing quickly, resulting in common unexplainable symptoms such as strange skin irritations (my challenge this past weekend), short periods of intense tiredness, mood swings, dizziness, ringing in the ears, co-ordination imbalances, heart palpitations or hypersensitivity, headaches or migraines that are not alleviated by painkillers, hormonal imbalances, feelings of deja'vu, dreams or odd sleeping patterns and night sweats, just to name a few.

      If, like me, you are continually finding yourself tending aliments resulting from a New universal order of vibration then give yourself an extra treat today. These symptoms are the earmarks of the New Era -- they are affirming for you at the physical plane that:
      • the seven master glands are being energetically impacted which is affecting the alchemical secretion process of hormones from the glands into the body (mood swings).
      • the throat chakra is opening and transmuting the inner ear area so that a deeper sense of perception and understanding can awaken (dizziness).
      • the etheric system sustaining the central nervous system, heart, and electromagnetic field of the body is changing (tingling or muscle weakness).
      • the technology of the heart chakra is changing, it is opening a deeper chamber and is therefore, at times, putting extra pressure on the physical organ (heart palpitations).
      • the pineal and pituitary glands are being energetically bombarded at the moment by specific stellar light activity that is deepening our opening to living as Soul, therefore they are struggling to re-vitalize the link between the nervous and endocrine systems (headaches).
      • the skin, which is the largest organ of the body, is being encouraged to release or clear old fears and restrictions. The vehicle is actively taking steps to maintain longevity, knowledge, health and wellness (skin irritations).
      Since this is part of our Divine Mission to reclaim our Divine Birthright we are going to survive each unfortunate condition. Continue to explore what works best for you. I have found that essential oils are my new best friend. And I haven't been reading what each oil is for either. I take myself to the essential oil display with symptom-in-body and just begin sniffing! I leave with whatever gave me the best results. I know it could sound a bit bizarre to many, but we are now Different and all the healing elements now must filter through new codes, energies and elements into the physical and ethic bodies. Ask your guides and angels to show you the best way to interface these latest energetic components with your personal system.

      I have also found it helpful to request the assistance of a Healing Facilitator upon retiring each night. There are many standing within the Presence of God who will show, teach, or treat us with the all-encompassing Nature of the New Balance which will allow for a harmonious bio-chemical, hormonal alignment to occur within the body.

      Lastly, it may help to remind yourself that as an Eternal Being this is an ancient and transformative process that you have done before. You are an Anointed One with the spiritual powers that are going to bring a genuine healing experience to planet Earth. You are the High Priests and Priestesses of the Mystery Schools gone by, and you possess the magical alchemical powers to bring this new Illumined Realm of Truth into being.

      Thanks for volunteering to be a powerful instrument of Spirit in the physical plane,
      BLESSING:

      The weaving of creative memory within the biology of my very Being links me with the All-That-Is. Divine Mind has launched her cosmic light into the multidimensional form of conscious expression as (your name). I am Universal Awareness existing
      at the cellular level.

      The Divine within me now assists the physical system adjust the massive influx of  viberational resonance that are showering our environmental spectrum with the energy overtones of peace, love,and Oneness. The energy fields that surround these thought forms easily integrate within the structure of my molecular intelligence. Actualization of a new universal paradigm now housed and activated in physical density. The neurological system permits and encourages the flow of this new expanded vibratory field of light and essence of life force. The "shift of ages" has blessed my consciousness and I now allow my physical intelligence to mirror this Divine Love and Peace in order that Oneness truly be grounded in earth. The subatomic seeds of transformational Oneness now restructure the cyclical memory of the mitochondria in the cells. When these seeds take root they shall transmute old feelings and impulses in the cellular cytoplasm. This acquisition of light generates cleansing -- stem cells now expand into new territory. Cellular regeneration is fluid, and I am stilled and soothed in this high vibration metabolism. Within the density of matter the nervous system generates light fields of fluid, photonic information. Each neurosynapsis delivering fiber optic spiral so high velocity energy. With this energy stabilized clarity, identity, and power can reverberate from the nucleus of each cell.

      Each cell of my physical creation and each thought form of creation is energetically attuned to the transcendent state of cosmic peace, unconditional love, and light. I am balanced with divine harmonics and can consciously bring forward an empowered relationship to All-That-Is through a living body. I contain worlds and universes within my body and I celebrate the golden thread of Divine Creation infusing all. And so this integrating experience is. Amen.
      _____________________________________

      ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 19, 2013

        The Morning Blessing
         03.19.13

        THOUGHTS AND HEALTH ...

        Dear Friends,

        "Our body is really the product of our thoughts. We're beginning to understand in medical science the degree to which the nature of thoughts and emotions actually determines the physical substance and structure and function of our bodies."

        If our entire bodies are replaced within a few years, as science has proven, then how can it be that degeneration or illness remain in our bodies for years? It can only be held there by thought, by observation of illness, and by the attention given to the illness.

        Instead, think thoughts of perfection.

        Think thoughts of perfection. Illness cannot exist in a body that has harmonious thoughts. Know there is only perfection, and as you observe perfection you must summon that to you. Imperfect thoughts are the cause of all humanity's ills, including disease, poverty, and unhappiness. When we think negative thoughts we are cutting ourselves off from our rightful heritage. Declare and intend, "I think perfect thoughts. I see only perfection. I am perfection." I banished every bit of stiffness and lack of agility right out of my body. I focused on seeing my body as flexible and as perfect as a child's, and every stiff and aching joint vanished. I literally did this overnight.

        You can think your way to the perfect state of health, the perfect body, the perfect weight, and eternal youth. You can bring it into being, through your consistent thinking of perfection.

        BLESSING:

        The elegant universe is a dazzling Divine force of Infinite Right Action.
        It is a Presence of intelligence combined with love, and It knows
        exactly what to do, become, and be in each moment to achieve
        perfection. I realize I am part of this evolutionary path of Light. The
        companion "Source" of me has mapped out All That Is.

        Today I channel this creative output of universal consciousness
        throughout my human biology and physiology. I do this with an
        awareness and intent of radiant, vibrant health down to the quantum
        cellular level. I open my mind and allow healing perfection to travel
        the heart path soothing every imbalance and discord with frequencies,
        vibrations, modulations of perfect Universal Oneness. This unique
        energy matrix activates the innate evolutionary codes of robust, exotic
        health and challenges all illness or disease that attempts to resonate within
        the cellular system. Much is changing with this accelerated consciousness
        and all alien substances that do not originate from the goodness of Love
        dissolve and are easily eliminated from the physical body. This temple of
        Being is now a paradigm of an integral, full range harmonic repository
        of vitalizing Lifewave.

        Today I accept my connection with All That Is. I open to my intended
        changes, and embrace the wonder of what I truly am. Joyfully I have
        reached a new level of expression from an inner decision to immerse
        myself in Universal Love. I am transcendence, growth, and the evolvement
        of potent vital radiant health. It is done, and so the experience is.
        _____________________________________

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 21, 2013

          The Morning Blessing
           03.21.13

          ". . . .that we live our deepest Soul's desire not by intending
          to change who we are but by intending to be who we are."
          - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

          Dear Friends,

          Are you able to hear the words of your I AM Presence stabilizing your experience and taking dominion over your every thought, word, action and feeling?

          As the momentum of Divine Grace and Compassion build throughout this year, your confidence and trust in this Presence will increase and become more obvious. The eternal light of our own Divinity is expanding in a rhythmic pulsation of adoration to the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Source of All That Is. Your sustaining power to hold all of this is to go about each day being mindful and conscious about living more fully every day! By intending to live more fully, to become a steward of the endearing qualities of Divine Alchemy is to embody ultimate freedom this time around.

          The heart of God has made a promise to every Soul that focuses its attention upon the purity and power of Light contained within. You will be raised up in energy, vibration and consciousness into the loving embrace of your mighty I AM Presence. The full magnitude of this divine potential is part of your mission. It is the "Illumination" we are each remembering as a feeling in our heart and knowing in our mind; recognizing that Divine Intelligence is not outside ourselves, but rather it exists in every atom and cell of our Earthly temples.

          Co-Creating the Light & Perfection of 2009,
          BLESSING:

          My sense of the One life is alive and vibrant this day.
          God comforts me with love and light and in this tender
          place I recognize the perfection of me! I stand in unity
          with the perfect Divine design of all life.

          It is my desire this day to achieve vibrational harmony with my
          innate "creator genius." In this inevitably expanding universe
          I go forth into the day declaring joy and appreciation for the kinds
          of choices laid before me. I honor this God given freedom of choice
          by letting in well-being. Letting in the clarity that comes from Spirit,
          and letting in the abundance that is my natural state. Letting in
          radiant health, my physical stamina, and my flexibility. Letting in my
          ability to intuitively know my path. Letting in my sensitivity to my
          surroundings, my opportunities to expand, to live happily and
          peacefully. I let in who I really am! And who I really am is always
          letting in whatever I desire. The expansion of my personal universe
          happens joyously, naturally, creatively, and eternally today. Thus I
          am an expression of God on Earth.

          Content and complete in the knowing that I am God's demonstration
          of health, wealth, happiness, and wholeness I give thanks. My life
          is the blessing of Light. And so it is.
          _____________________________________

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 22, 2013

            The Morning Blessing
             03.22.13

            Dear Friends,

            The corridors of Self and Soul have now merged. All beings upon this planet Earth can hear their destiny singing its lullaby as it weaves peace, love, harmony and light into their physical existence. Just as Gaia herself is exploding and imploding with New life so are we. . . there will not be one space in this dimension that is not softened and cleared by Universal Purity and Grace. We now come face to face with the reflection of our Soulselves. True embodiment of this self allows each to feel loved beyond what you have previously felt by any external or internal force. This New love rushes in like an imagined chorus of angels uplifting and celebrating you because YOU are the exquisite treasure of Divinity in Form.

            Because of this latest celebration many, many, many heart centers will now open completely and flood this Earth domain with the same God celebration. You will no longer care who wronged you, it will not matter how to get clients or build a practice, health challenges are cured by faith, and having to get clear about where you are heading become insignificant because a Great Calm has settled within the core of you AND YOU CAN FEEL IT. This calm is the Presence you have spent a great deal of time and effort looking for. It is your eternal essence and you will know you have connected to it when you are feeling that you are loved, that you are safe, and that you have no need to ever complain, judge, or join in another's drama ever again.

            Alone with this Presence in meditation you can experience the Joy fireworks that are occurring. And beyond the fireworks you can sense the connection to All-That-Is. You experience cellularly knowing that you are Absolute Radiance commanding a human existence for exact purposes. You now realize those purposes as the blessings that open one's world to the animation of Divinity. Your Soul goodness is felt congruently in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fields of your Being. The Grail Point of you as God's grace and abundance is now reaching into places within your awareness that have been dormant since ancient times.

            Seek to become a channeling column of this New heart love. Visualize your chakra centers transmuting the debris of past and present perceptions that keep you from moving into a higher and brighter light. Use thought and intention to open portals of transcendence that can quicken your delivery into this stabilized auric field of I AM Presence. Consciously disconnect from all stresses and strains in your daily existence so that your Soul can lovingly balance you within your destiny birthright points. The chaos and dramas are the only illusions left that smokescreen you from the power of the Calmed Presence.

            It is time; a heavenly decree was mandated that all shall see and be the reflection of Divinity this lifetime. The path of God Presence Embodiment is here filling all with a childlike wonder that enables us to view the world in marvelous and mystical ways. And when you are ready you will be lifted into a joyous, worry-free, trust-filled zone of inner peace. Then expressing this true nature, you will be able to inspire all those who are curiously drawn to drink from your Cup.

            Oh, the secrets of illumination . . . hosanna in the highest!
            BLESSING:

            Today, where I stand, I witness the fundamental goodness permeating the universe.
            I open my mind and heart this morning to the One all-wise Intelligence present in all life. I am its spiritual awakening and passage of experience in a harmonized and unified human existence. I live from this inner subliminal reality and allow it to transcribe my physical realities into sacred structure.

            In this moment of unrealized, unlimited possibility of potential I claim a new relationship between Spirit and Body. With the power and authority of creation, I feel the will of Spirit now directly controls and determines the movements and law of the body. Filled with Right-Idea and light and action my body operates from the power of spiritual consciousness into a true and fit and perfectly responsive instrument of Spirit. This new relation of the Spirit and the Body is a free acceptance of the whole of its material nature in place of rejection. I lovingly care for this perfect and faultless use of my Divine material.  Just as I have liberated my mind with Truth consciousness, I now spiritualize my personal utilization of Matter. The body consciousness is a patient servant and can be in its large reserve of possibilities a potent instrument of light and action in physical nature. From the higher planes of my own Self-Mastery I gift Shay  body with health, strength, duration, physical perfection, bodily happiness, freedom from suffering, and ease. I know the body organism to now be a self-acting, self-effectuating center of awareness and knowledge. With ignorance gone this organism is flooded by a supreme Infinite Intelligence which forever meets, assimilates, and harmonizes Itself with all the forces of existence that surround and press upon the body. The body consciousness, being uplifted and purified by the flames of the One true consciousness is ready to dissolve the subconscious limitations and restrictions it has acquired from my personal character and ego. This perfecting new sensation permits the Soul direct, willed, and conscious action through out this body temple.

            With this Truth, I am stilled in holy reverence because I know, I know I AM the highest state of  Self-Being for the supreme supra-consciousness of the One omnipresent reality. I have ordered it so as the purity of  Spirit, and so it is. Amen.
            _____________________________________

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 26, 2013

              The Morning Blessing
              03.26.13

              Dear Friends,

              Life here is precious, for we are love and light evolving as beauty and joy each and every moment. Today you can begin to feel this divine Selfhood by being who you really are. Each time you look into the mirror, go beyond your personality and see the divinity that is within. Make it a point to see yourself as Spirit in all you think, say and do. Yes, you have many personality traits in your human form. Many of which you are constantly attempting to transform because you judge them as either a positive or a negative. But in truth, we are all Divinity remembering what we have been all along. Each of us on a separate path, mirroring sign posts to one another "Grow," "Love," and  "Trust."  Be grateful for each meaningful shortcoming because it is an exercise that can assist you in partaking of your own divinity.

              Growing from my soul character today,
              BLESSING:

              The answer to everything is contained within Spirit. This spirit is the
              infinite source of all intelligence, all love, all wisdom, all power,
              all forgiveness...whatever the need, Spirit is the source. And with that
              source, I am intimately at One. I know that whatever my need is,
              regardless of how long that need has existed, its answer is within.
              Within me, within my consciousness, within the divine spark of Spirit
              that I am, is the light of my life and the cause of my very being.

              I now declare my readiness to understand, to know, to fully realize that
              this answer I seek is at hand: it is present, within me, here and now. I
              may be pointed towards it by overhearing a chance word, reading just the
              right passage, or a gentle or sudden sense of understanding. I am ready
              to open my heart and my life to this answer, and on its hearing, accept
              it totally.

              Nothing is ever set in stone; everything is fluid. The past and all of
              its old choices do not matter; it is this moment in which I cocreate my
              tomorrow. I set about doing it from a clear understanding that the
              answers, if not immediately apparent, are there for the accepting. And
              accept them I do. I begin to see my own life as a fluid work in
              progress, easily molded to fit my new expanded awareness. I don't have
              to suffer to get it; I don't have to have "life lessons" happen; I
              simply wake up and know the truth that has always been here for the
              knowing.

              I give my thanks for the immediacy and perfection of the spiritual laws
              that work upon belief and feeling with such precision; I give thanks for
              the ultimate love of this universe that rushes to fulfill my every need.
              I gratefully accept my good and know that it can only prosper all life;
              I accept my new consciousness, knowing it only awakens all life, and I
              accept that whatever I need, whatever the form, it is to be found in
              Spirit. And so it is.
              _____________________________________

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 29, 2013

                The Morning Blessing
                03.29.13

                There are two simple truths you need to
                accept if you are to move effortlessly
                into the world of soul, the world which is
                 based on the laws of love.

                Dear Friends,

                First Truth is:  You're Ready. You are ready to release the fearful beliefs that have kept you bound to the concept of separation. You are ready to accept the reality of love that is the foundation of your existence. And you are ready to give love to everyone in every way, for that is the only way you will fully experience it for yourself.

                Second Truth is:  You Are Holy. Who you really are is beyond the scope of your imagination. If you are one with the Divine Pulse of creation, then you are also one with the holiness of God. When you realize this, when you begin to perceive this truth within everyone you meet, including yourself, then the world will change by itself. You are holy, and that cannot change. When you accept that you are ready, and that the truth in you is the very essence of holiness, then you will recognize the next teacher - the Messenger of Love. It is this teacher who will take you through the Door of Eternity, to the very seat of the soul.

                BLESSING:

                The sacred books, the inspired writings, all come from the same
                source -- God, God speaking through the souls of those who open
                themselves that He may speak through. I perceive that God as the
                deep place within me that has the power to transform my human
                existence, the sound and the feelings that engage me to realize
                the vital principles of this One.

                One doesn't grasp a great truth. One opens to it hoping that one
                day it will drift past your ear and be caught in the net of your
                awareness, then sink into the soul where it will resonate with the
                vibrating strings of the heart. And in that fateful moment grace
                descends and you are shown the absurd, laughable limitations of
                the impermanent human life. The day-to-day experiences spark
                inspirations of Wisdom and Love which is the breath of the power
                of God. A practice of true worship is established by willingly
                accepting the Self as a poised, vital idea rooted in Spirit. Belief
                in the fact that we are all the action of God made manifest, and
                displaying the Allness of God right where each is.

                This is my life, and with an earnest, sincere heart I let it unfold in
                splendor. I am in tune with the Infinite Spirit of Life and Power that
                is back of all, uniquely individualized. I delight in knowing and
                feeling my life is the life of God. I am a holy eternal attribute of the
                One that never ceases being. And so it is.
                _____________________________________

                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 2 1:22 AM

                  The Morning Blessing
                   04.02.13

                  Dear Friends,

                  Today's note is the last I'll write as your spiritual mentor. I'm moving into my son's company and will be involved in bringing consciousness to younger minds and bodies with his healthy vending business.
                  During the last six weeks of 2012, from Halloween to the Winter Solstice, a reshuffling of priorities was unfolding and I began to feel the completion of my work with The Morning Blessings. The winter's cloak of hibernation and solitude afforded me an excellent time for rest and reflection. During those months I've moved toward the new avenues of Light and followed the direction Spirit was leading. The new "work" I am being charged with is exciting and engaging. I wondered if I could possibly keep both going? However, the Spring Equinox energies have aroused clarity and now new ideas and inspiration are bursting forth with vigor and vibrant confidence. I must use the new building blocks the Universe and my Higher Self are offering if I am to stay true to everything I know.
                  The Morning Blessings, Science of Mind, each of my students and every one of you - those I have been blessed to have exchanged emails with, and those I have not, those that feel like intimate family and those I simply know are, have been an integral part of my life for the past 8+ years. As a spiritual guide and teacher, I've worked with thousands of people aspiring to realize their truest nature. As I transition to my latest True North I'll take with me the heart-connectedness we've shared.
                  We've made it through the Ascension Portal. With the intense energies of the ascension in retreat and the deceleration becoming more evident, a slower pace of life is restoring stability to our lives. As all begins to change you are prepared to deepen your own insights. Your Soul is here and ready to inspire you with new possibilities. While the energy quality is calmer, it is easier to be fully present in the moment and to see what's going on in every direction around you with astonishing clarity. I am leaving you fashioned with a new crystalline Light (light=wisdom) glowing in your field.
                  As you witness things settling into the new order and wisdom be patient and confident. The actual planetary grid system has changed and the protocols by which the dark and light engage each one another have altered. The Light now has a bigger impact - a far more powerful one. Yet still you need to understand that Spirit moves slowly, especially within a linear timeframe of how fast consciousness is able to change on a planet.
                  The next fifteen years, the change-over years, are when many old dysfunctional systems will fall apart to be replaced by new systems built on respectful understandings of reality. Humanity will be making numerous adjustments to its beliefs, attitudes and lifestyles; the center of balance and sanity will be found again in society; yet to achieve this, extremes must be reined in and limits set. During the change-over, people will have a great desire for the old-energy stability to be restored, yet the clearing away of out-moded energies is like one season giving way to the next.
                  When you see such experiences taking place don't make a judgment that 2013 is not what you thought. When you witness more imbalance on the planet, even some things you didn't expect - and indeed there will be - don't throw up your hands and say, "Here it is again. We didn't make a difference." Because you did. Planetary shifting works slowly. Energy is shifting.
                  The now-forming foundations of the new era will represent new refinements in human consciousness, and to achieve such refinement humanity will have to see beyond personal beliefs and projections, into a crystal clear recognition of the connection to All Life. As a species we have suffered from psychic ignorance and separation from our natural abilities. As the value of compassion, cooperation and the connectedness of all life are recognized the behavior in modern society will morph and the wounds that arose from humanity's fears and ignorance will heal.
                  I am ready to pass the torch of transformation on to you. Each of you in my spiritual family knows from the core of your being that you ARE the journey of Spirit here to embrace its essence once again in daily life. You are in that group of humans who have awakened to the realization that God is inside.
                  I sit within the heart of the Universe and am filled with love and deep, deep gratitude for every moment I have spent with you. Thank you for enriching and expanding my life, blessing the sacred Collective life of humanity, and for working so diligently to shift planetary consciousness.
                  In the truest sense, we are all magicians playing with the forces of creation in the material world to bring about a new future infused with the vibrations and frequencies of Love.
                  I invite you to contact me at any time at angela@...
                  Shaping a new era is truly a noble task and it has been a pleasure to share a bit of this endeavor with you,